Autism1Patriot has Youtube Video of Former Pat.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Autism1Patriot. Show Autism1Patriot's posts

Autism1Patriot has Youtube Video of Former Pat.

YouTube - Donte Stallworth 2007
    If you don't like slide shows this is not for you!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking111. Show Harleyroadking111's posts

Re: Autism1Patriot has Youtube Videos for all Patriots fans alike to see. Please No bad comments!

In Response to Re: Autism1Patriot has Youtube Videos for all Patriots fans alike to see. Please No bad comments!:
    [QUOTE]Where did my little beeetch Leon go?  Getting angry fraud girl?  
    Posted by carawaydj[/QUOTE]

carawaydj, did you post that someone posted as me? I don't see it now

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking111. Show Harleyroadking111's posts

Re: Autism1Patriot has Youtube Videos for all Patriots fans alike to see. Please No bad comments!

In Response to Re: Autism1Patriot has Youtube Videos for all Patriots fans alike to see. Please No bad comments!:
    [QUOTE]What is all this stuff, what's with these posts!
    Posted by Autism1Patriot[/QUOTE]

Leon and toadah wrote their bile but they were booted

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

[QUOTE]What is all this stuff, what's with these posts!
    Posted by Autism1Patriot[/QUOTE]

Don't worry about Leon:  He's been doing stuff like this for a long time.  It's not you, it's him.

My guess is he's gotten another ban.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Autism1Patriot has Youtube Videos for all Patriots fans alike to see. Please No bad comments! : carawaydj, did you post that someone posted as me? I don't see it now
    Posted by Harleyroadking111[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I deleted it because it could have been someone just updating an old profile.  Anyway, this afternoon an account named HarleyRoadKing1 was either updated or created.  If that wasn't you, be prepared for Leon to pose as you next.  I deleted my post because I thought that used to be your old username?

There are no posts from that account yet.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBcheats. Show BBcheats's posts

Could you please post the video of the Tyree catch?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Autism1Patriot. Show Autism1Patriot's posts

Going to get rid of this post, if a fool is doing all this crap!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Autism1Patriot. Show Autism1Patriot's posts

Re: Autism1Patriot has Youtube Video of Former Pat.

That's mean, slideshow or not, it is still a fun thing to make.

Sections
Shortcuts