AVATAR Change Time...Lets see em!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from alcondragon. Show alcondragon's posts

AVATAR Change Time...Lets see em!

Ok I know this has nothing to do with the Patriots or football, but we have time to waste here so I thought after a certain person changed his Avatar pic to a lusty girl in a bikini, I had to post the forever lovely Barbara Eden. Im 48 so many here might be too young to remember her but SHe was a fox for over 30 years and still looks good in her 70's.
    Lets see if you can come up with a dream doll from your past to at least kill the bordem while we wait and drink ourselves stupid until the draft. Dayum the Patriots and BB for not coming on here and telling us whats going on! We wont say nothing! Honest!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

Re: AVATAR Change Time...Lets see em!

I always preferred Elizabeth Montgomery.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2. Show Tcal2's posts

Jane was hot.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

I changed my avatar.....kinda makes you bikesick

I've always had a spot for Ann Margaret

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME. Show NEGAME's posts

just changed mine  Sorry Brady you'll be back in August.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

My pic was taken by me during the Feb 2004 SB parade in Boston as Brady holding the trophy went by....As for a babe pic - Heather Locklear would appear here

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In Response to Re: AVATAR Change Time...Lets see em!:
    just changed mine  Sorry Brady you'll be back in August.
    Posted by NEGAME

dang, schweeeeeeeeeet, are you teasing us.

LOL anyway i'm sure coltsbabe is gonna get jealous, and hillary won't be happy and neither will tcal

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Jane was hot.
    Posted by Tcal2

yeah, but she's a commie, no G.I. liked her

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Cyberknot. Show Cyberknot's posts

My personal favorite..Rachel.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

heres the dream doll of my past

And she's a Brady

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from alcondragon. Show alcondragon's posts

heres the dream doll of my past And she's a Brady
    Posted by kansaspatriot

Wow! good pick, not only does she keep the Patriots name sake, BRADY but she was bi with Jan. Now hwo can you top that! marcia, Marcia, MARCIA!!!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from arodrambone. Show arodrambone's posts

Sophia Loren

Well, my telephone rang it would not stop 
    It's President Kennedy callin' me up
    He said, "My friend, Bob, what do we need to make
    the country grow" ?
    I said, "My friend, John, "Brigitte Bardot,
    Anita Ekberg
    Sophia Loren"
    Country'll grow.
    -Bob Dylan

Anna Nichole Smith re-creates the famous image:

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from alcondragon. Show alcondragon's posts

Sophia Loren Well, my telephone rang it would not stop It's President Kennedy callin' me up He said, "My friend, Bob, what do we need to make the country grow" ? I said, "My friend, John, "Brigitte Bardot, Anita Ekberg Sophia Loren" Country'll grow. -Bob Dylan
    Posted by arodrambone

Wow those women back in the day were GAWGEOUS!!!!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from arodrambone. Show arodrambone's posts

When I was a boy

Kevin's other girl:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S8VTf9E3E-s&feature=related

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from arodrambone. Show arodrambone's posts

Well, ask me why I'm drunk alla time
    It levels my head and eases my mind
    I just walk along and stroll and sing
    I see better days and I do better things
    (I catch dinosaurs
    I make love to Elizabeth Taylor ...
    Catch hell from Richard Burton !).

Oh, there ain't no use in me workin' alla time
    I got a woman who works herself blind
    Works up to her britches, up to her neck
    Write me letters and sends me checks
    (She's a humdinger
    Folk singer).

http://www.lyricsfire.com/viewlyrics/bob-dylan/i-shall-be-free-lyrics.htm

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

The original Bionic Woman

Lindsay Wagner

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2. Show Tcal2's posts

In Response to Re: AVATAR Change Time...Lets see em! : yeah, but she's a commie, no G.I. liked her
    Posted by kansaspatriot

come on KP, she could dump on a cross while clubbing to death baby seals and I'd still hit that hard and oftenLaughing

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In Response to Re: AVATAR Change Time...Lets see em! : Wow! good pick, not only does she keep the Patriots name sake, BRADY but she was bi with Jan. Now hwo can you top that! marcia, Marcia, MARCIA!!!!
    Posted by alcondragon

LOL, that's all heresay. they probably did some innocent touching while they were doing the show.

but hey, i forgot the one girl that really was hot wehn i was a wee lad

peggy lipton

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In Response to Re: AVATAR Change Time...Lets see em! : come on KP, she could dump on a cross while clubbing to death baby seals and I'd still hit that hard and often
    Posted by Tcal2

i'll admit she looks good in that picture. she was a rising start till she became hanoi jane

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from alcondragon. Show alcondragon's posts

In Response to Re: AVATAR Change Time...Lets see em! : LOL, that's all heresay. they probably did some innocent touching while they were doing the show. but hey, i forgot the one girl that really was hot wehn i was a wee lad peggy lipton
    Posted by kansaspatriot

WOW Peggy Lipton, (mod squad) I wonder if Link was hitting that!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from N464Mex-N460A. Show N464Mex-N460A's posts

No wire hangers!!!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from arodrambone. Show arodrambone's posts

Carry Nation

Announcing "Men, I have come to save you from a drunkard's fate", she began to destroy the saloon's stock with her cache of rocks. After she similarly destroyed two other saloons in Kiowa, a tornado hit eastern Kansas which she took as divine approval of her actions.

Nation continued her destructive ways in Kansas, her fame spreading through her growing arrest record. After a raid in Wichita her husband joked that she should use a hatchet next time for maximum damage. Nation replied, "That's the most sensible thing you have said since I married you".

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carrie_Nation

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

~Even though Winnie Cooper got me through 6th-8-ahh err -11th grade and I can't even imagine what Barbara Eden nor Jeanie could do...seriously, I'm talkin' like crazy insane, sick twisted stuff here-Like probably make a perfect cup of coffee for me while they were folding my shirts...(dear god in heaven, un-real),

~STILL though, my gun's pointin' straight at Charlton Heston's doe-eyed, scantily clad, dark-haired beauty in Planet of the Apes, because she's hot and she can't talk...which trumps, at least for me, a chick that can bring back Cleopatra & Joan of Ark to join in with us, cause I know witch, servant-jeanie or no servant magical-jeanie, I'll still be hearin' about it for the next 20 years, or til the end of time...
         < />2nd Place goes to Michael Corleone's Sicilian amore-beauty Apollonia, who says extremely little too, other than, [in Italian]-"I know Englahsh...[in English]-ahe-Mohnday, Tuhsday, Wendsday..." then, BOOM-her death was the saddest day of my life, and every time henceforth I just keep thinking that I could have done something).   

of note: wonder if there's ever been any investigation of Winnie G. Cooper's possible relation to D.B Cooper- man...it's all startin to make sense).

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsRfineIn09. Show PatsRfineIn09's posts

I had a permanent hard on for this chick as a kid.

http://julaberry.files.wordpress.com/2008/07/wonderwoman.jpg

http://www.holamun2.com/files/images/attachments/2006/09/lynda-carter-publicity-shot.jpg

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

beautiful and smart she was a math major at UCLA