AVATAR Change Time...Lets see em!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from N464Mex-N460A. Show N464Mex-N460A's posts

Re: AVATAR Change Time...Lets see em!

thank heaven for little girls

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

"Beautiful and smart she was a math major at UCLA."

Harley, WhereTH do you get off sayin I wanted my dream girl to be smart?  Sheez, now your wreckin' me obtaining my dream girl scenario by undermining my delusional masculine sense of fictional superiority...please, if ya can come on down to my place, step on my neck when you're taking a few dozen potshots aimed below my belt with some tin cans filled with cement while telling me Winnie's a 4th degree blackbelt in brazilian jujitsu and a champion kickboxer, we can call it a day... Seriously I heard she wrote a book to help kid's out in math, which is nice and rather caring of her (O.k., she's now on the list of good people I have to snuff out because they're far better human beings than I am-I mean, I could do something to help someone else out...but I don't think it's fair overall that I should have to take such a massive & guilt-laden burden of responsiblity on myself-like holding the door for a little old lady walking in the store I just exited-, so hating on successful & caring people will simply have to suffice).    

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

Laz! LLLLAAAZZZZ! calm down lad she is beautiful and she can balance the checkbook and maybe do your taxes....  relax my boy. Maybe you can have intellectual conversation with her EEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKK!!!  I know I know but it can happen. I didn't mean ruin your fantasy....she's a fantasy with brain. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from arodrambone. Show arodrambone's posts

Here's a nice librarian type.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from alcondragon. Show alcondragon's posts

In Response to Re: AVATAR Change Time...Lets see em!:
    " Beautiful and smart she was a math major at UCLA ." Harley , WhereTH do you get off sayin I wanted my dream girl to be smart?  Sheez, now your wreckin' me obtaining my dream girl scenario by undermining my delusional masculine sense of fictional superiority...please, if ya can come on down to my place, step on my neck when you're taking a few dozen potshots aimed below my belt with some tin cans filled with cement while telling me Winnie's a 4th degree blackbelt in brazilian jujitsu and a champion kickboxer, we can call it a day... Seriously I heard she wrote a book to help kid's out in math, which is nice and rather caring of her (O.k., she's now on the list of good people I have to snuff out because they're far better human beings than I am-I mean, I could do something to help someone else out...but I don't think it's fair overall that I should have to take such a massive & guilt-laden burden of responsiblity on myself-like holding the door for a little old lady walking in the store I just exited-, so hating on successful & caring people will simply have to suffice).    
    Posted by LazarusintheSanatorium

Laz its ok, although she has written a book Im told she loves to lick( notice I refrained form saying s u c k) Popsicles. If you can keep a Popsicle in her hand at all times it just may keep the frontal lobe of her brain chilled enough that shes a babling idiot, but a very cute one. Thus keeping the conversations in a very limited realm and therefore keeping your fantasy alive and breathing. Just imagine her in that school girl outfit and you constantly pushing her books out of her hands in order for her to bend over to pick them back up all the while  Popsicle in hand! Its pure genius Laz!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from N464Mex-N460A. Show N464Mex-N460A's posts

"You're not making very much progress , Danny"

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOISE. Show NOISE's posts

I thought NE GAME had blonde hair?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In Response to Re: AVATAR Change Time...Lets see em! : WOW Peggy Lipton, (mod squad) I wonder if Link was hitting that!
    Posted by alcondragon

LOL, why people always thinking the cool brothas are always hitting the cute white girls

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

just changed mine Posted by NEGAME

any chance you post a bigger pic, the avatar is kinda small. its hard to see all the details

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

And here I was thinking that this board was a dig at Jim Caldwell's lifeless body...

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME. Show NEGAME's posts

I thought NE GAME had blonde hair?
    Posted by NOISE

She does, I had just gotten out of the water, so it looks dark

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOISE. Show NOISE's posts

I don't know.....that's awfully dark hair though?? 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME. Show NEGAME's posts

I don't know.....that's awfully dark hair though?? 
    Posted by NOISE

I have a black hairband on and my hair was wet and pulled back aside from that what are you saying.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOISE. Show NOISE's posts

Aaah! black hairband.  I see now!  Thanks NEGAME.  I'm not saying a thing...beautiful pic!  no problemo here!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME. Show NEGAME's posts

There blonde hair better??

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOISE. Show NOISE's posts

Pics just keep getting better....I believe you!  white flag waving...

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaBlade. Show DaBlade's posts

NEGAME... to hell with the color of your hair you are F-I-N-E!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOISE. Show NOISE's posts

No doubt daBlade, couldn't have said it any better!  F-I-N-E!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1021us. Show m1021us's posts

In Response to Re: AVATAR Change Time...Lets see em! : I have a black hairband on and my hair was wet and pulled back aside from that what are you saying.
    Posted by NEGAME

I see the hairband now......but who the heck is looking at the hair when you are standing there in a bikini?  ;)

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

For classic beauty, I nominate this picture of Aubrey Hepburn from Breakfast at Tiffany's:

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1021us. Show m1021us's posts

[QUOTE]For classic beauty, I nominate this picture of Aubrey Hepburn from Breakfast at Tiffany's:
    Posted by NickC1188[/QUOTE]

I saw that movie recently.....fell asleep half way through...  I was not impressed with the plot.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2. Show Tcal2's posts

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Posted by Tcal2

oh yeah, she was another of those hot tv girls

BTW, Tcal what happened to that ssschweeet avatar you had?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from N464Mex-N460A. Show N464Mex-N460A's posts

Yeah breakfast at tiffany's is kind of weak. roman holiday and sabrina are better choices. Grace kelly is hotter than audrey hepburn and ne game combined

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from arodrambone. Show arodrambone's posts

Yeah, Princess Grace was the first chick I looked up, even though I changed my mind to Sophia.

Which reminds me of...

Which led me to...

Sections
Shortcuts