Avoid Lloyd?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from patthepatriot666. Show patthepatriot666's posts

Avoid Lloyd?

So i think all pats fans have heard the negative stories  at this point... Lloyd is a basketcase. BL is a +30 year old bipolar  receiver with one only great season. 
    If this guy was only somewhat mentally stable he would put an already great offense over the top.
    if he could fit into the pats offense- maybe just the fourth target behind welker hernandez and the gronk- the pats O would be sicker than the black plague-

but i dont think we trust this guy- he is not, to quote welker " a good little footsoldier"

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

Re: Avoid Lloyd?

I heard Christian Fauria (former teammate) talking about Lloyd on sports talk radio and he basically said no way he would take him, the guy is a whack-job.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from patthepatriot666. Show patthepatriot666's posts

yep sounds like bad news- i still think it happens

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

I bet its going to be McDaniels call if their serious about signing a FA WR.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptnFoxboro. Show CaptnFoxboro's posts

In Response to Re: Avoid Lloyd?:
    [QUOTE]I bet its going to be McDaniels call if their serious about signing a FA WR.
    Posted by Philskiw1[/QUOTE]

Whaaaa ?

No offense Phil but can you elaborate on the reason you think McD wields that much juice ?
    ( I understand in regards to Lloyd - having just been his OC with the Rams - but ANY Free agent Wr ? )

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from GadisRKO. Show GadisRKO's posts

From what I heard, Lloyd was a headcase OUTSIDE the facility, inside under McDaniels, he was on his best behavior. Anyways, he makes sense from a scheme and what we need perspective. All players have some baggage, we did take Albert Haynesworth and Ocho on this past year, Moss and Dillon years before. I doubt BB is afraid of signing a guy because he may be a pompous a s s outside the facility. If anything, its probably money related.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from seawolfxs. Show seawolfxs's posts

I saw him on the Herd
    and he seemed to be a smart, good,  kid

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from seawolfxs. Show seawolfxs's posts

Cowherd ( who is a BL fan for NE)
    said that BL had the lowest drop % over the last 4 yrs

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from CAPITALIST_AVENGER. Show CAPITALIST_AVENGER's posts

Avenger already said lloyd's a loser and wallace is worth the first round pick. y go after gafney when we could just re-sign branch? its pretty equal there.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from getdrunkstupit. Show getdrunkstupit's posts

wallace is worth a 1st.  we were one playmaker from winning the superbowl.  one wallace

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Yep, with a ten foot pole. no one else seems to be interested either

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

Get Lloyd if the price is right but don't over pay, he's solid.  The guy runs tight routes, catche's everything, was monster in this system with this coordinator. 

As long as Welker reasonably extends, Lloyd, Branch, Edelman, Hernandez, Woodhead and a rookie can all play receiver well.  We didn't lose the Super Bowl because of some poorly perceived weakness at receiver, our offense was not efficient under duress, something I hope McD can bring back along with a running game.  Looks like we're giving Ocho another off season to learn otherwise he'll be a camp cut.