Ayanbadejo apologizes for his ignorant tweets

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

Ayanbadejo apologizes for his ignorant tweets

Sounds like he got a good stern talking to.But it's too late,I'm willing to bet his tweets are now bulliten board material.

From WEEI.com:

Ravens linebacker Brendon Ayanbadejowho sent out a series of incendiary tweets Sunday night about the Patriots and their hurry-up offense, apologized on Monday morning as the teams prepare to meet in next Sunday’s AFC championship game.

Tweeted AyanbadejoI made selfish comments on twitter last night that reflected poorly upon myself, my teammates, and the organization. For that I apologize.

On Sunday, Ayanbadejo started his rant by tweeting: New England does some suspect stuff on offense. Can’t really respect it. Comparable to a cheap shot b4 a fight.

He eventually started taking shots at the Patriots organization with tweets such as: You know the same organization that did spygate and cut a guy the day b4 the Super Bowl.

Added Ayanbadejo: In a sport that is predicated on mano y mano, “lets hurry up n snap it ” = bitchassness.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

Re: Ayanbadejo apologizes for his ignorant tweets

Sounds like Ray told this scrub to stfu.  Too late now though.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from neinmd. Show neinmd's posts

In response to mrmojo1120's comment:

Sounds like he got a good stern talking to.But it's too late,I'm willing to bet his tweets are now bulliten board material.

From WEEI.com:

Ravens linebacker Brendon Ayanbadejowho sent out a series of incendiary tweets Sunday night about the Patriots and their hurry-up offense, apologized on Monday morning as the teams prepare to meet in next Sunday’s AFC championship game.

Tweeted AyanbadejoI made selfish comments on twitter last night that reflected poorly upon myself, my teammates, and the organization. For that I apologize.

On Sunday, Ayanbadejo started his rant by tweeting: New England does some suspect stuff on offense. Can’t really respect it. Comparable to a cheap shot b4 a fight.

He eventually started taking shots at the Patriots organization with tweets such as: You know the same organization that did spygate and cut a guy the day b4 the Super Bowl.

Added Ayanbadejo: In a sport that is predicated on mano y mano, “lets hurry up n snap it ” = bitchassness.

Apology NOT accepted, especially when it's so disingenuous. Hope this inspires the Pats to play even harder. What a nitwit!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Worst part is he's a STer. That even adds more fuel to the fire, because if a Ster thinks this imagine what the starters think. I have a strange feeling the vets on the team slapped him and said, really you're going to give them more motivation. Heck even Lewis has cut back his trash talk in recent years

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from xBruzer77. Show xBruzer77's posts

You cannot unthrough a rock, unfire a bullet or unsay anything.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

Stupid thing to post.  Not only that, but what exactly is not to like about an offense gassing a defense like that and then capitalizing on it?

Anyone who watched the Ravens play the Broncos saw Peyton do the same thing...in fact, the commentators were remarking about how winded the Ravens looked against Peyton's no-huddle.

Ravens are about to get the worst beat-down of their season, and that's without Gronk. 

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

I hope their ready for a lot of bitchassness , cause here it comes.   Get yer oxygen bottles ready!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from nyjoseph. Show nyjoseph's posts

He probably wouldn't even be on the roster if Sergio Kindle hadn't turned out to be such a bust.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

In response to RockScully's comment:

In response to soups's comment:

Stupid thing to post.  Not only that, but what exactly is not to like about an offense gassing a defense like that and then capitalizing on it?

Anyone who watched the Ravens play the Broncos saw Peyton do the same thing...in fact, the commentators were remarking about how winded the Ravens looked against Peyton's no-huddle.

Ravens are about to get the worst beat-down of their season, and that's without Gronk. 

Yep.  You just know they're going to use it, too.  I can see a Denver Week 4 gameplan for this one. Old, tired D. Yep.

What a moron that guy is. I can Ray Lewis calling him and telling him to apologize, but it's too late.

Lol.  No doubt.   Ray's gonna be bringing his game...I wonder about Ayanbadejo.  If his play doesn't match his mouth, Ray's going to have some words with him.  Can't wait to see the Raven's sidelines next week...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

From WEEI.com:

The Irony is his team coming in after playing 2 tough, grueling road games, one that went into double O/T so they are coming ripe for the NO HUDDLE! and that defense will be worn out by the middle of the 2nd quarter! Ed Reed has been a no show lately and Ray Ray will not be able to key on anything. The Backers will be covering  instead of HItting! Recipe for Disaster!  Wacco Flacco!?  Oh, he is gonna feel the Pain! Drew Bledsoe 2.0 will be hit early and often!

Thanks Again Peyton!!!  lol lol lol lol

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

In response to TripleOG's comment:

Ed Reed has been a no show lately

What was he going to do?  The Broncos didn't take any shots down the field the entire game.  Reed is still a gamer.  I hope he's in a Pats uniform next season.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

I want to see Brady abuse Lewis but from interviews it sounds like their friends so I don't think Brady could do it enough for me.  The career stops here Lewis. 

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

From WEEI.com:

To late is right!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Ayanbadejo's tweets are already out and is a clear indication of his knee jerk reactions to the Pats team.  If you really do not feel that way, you would not utter the words.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

This is from an article on NFL.com:

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000126411/article/brendon-ayanbadejo-apologizes-for-patriots-comments

Mike Freeman of CBS Sports writes:

"A Patriots source tells me Ayanbadejo's quotes have spread through the locker room faster than the flu virus travelling across New England. Players who are aware of the quote are furious and feel it is one of the most disrespectful things ever said about the franchise."

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to pcmIV's comment:

Sounds like Ray told this scrub to stfu.  Too late now though.

Exaclty. Say what you will about Ray, the guy is one HECK of a team leader. I honestly wish we had him in NE. They guy made some mistakes, and has turned his life around. I hope he loses Sunday, but in all honesty, I can't root against him as a person. Have a lot of respect for how he's cleaned himself up. That being said, I wish he (or whoever) had NOT said something to Ayanbadejo. I liked it better when he was talking trash, gives the Pats something extra to target.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from SANPAT. Show SANPAT's posts

I saw a lot of makeup tweets complimenting patriots players from ravens which i have never seen before.

i thank you iamanutjob!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

In response to Philskiw1's comment:

I want to see Brady abuse Lewis but from interviews it sounds like their friends so I don't think Brady could do it enough for me.  The career stops here Lewis. 

The actually are friends. And I like the commercial with Rays mom.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Low-FB-IQ. Show Low-FB-IQ's posts

This is from an article on NFL.com:

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000126411/article/brendon-ayanbadejo-apologizes-for-patriots-comments

Mike Freeman of CBS Sports writes:

"A Patriots source tells me Ayanbadejo's quotes have spread through the locker room faster than the flu virus travelling across New England. Players who are aware of the quote are furious and feel it is one of the most disrespectful things ever said about the franchise."

I swear the media just embellishes or makes junk up. NO serious pro athlete is going to say something so trivial is the most disrespectful thing ever said against the Pats organization.

If a player from the Pats did say that, and was serious, I hope they let him go after the season because he certainly does not have the prioties or mental toughness I would like on my favorite team.

First, the spygate, 18-1, cutting of underwood, etc stuff has been said a thousand times over and is old news.

Second the gimmick comment was already said by Seattle and is STILL such a dumb comment it is hysterical.

Jaws and Hoge broke out in extreme laughter on ESPN when asked about it.

Although with all of that said, if Rodney was still here I am sure he would had been all over it. He was notorious for seeking out and finding the smallest thing and trying to turn it into the biggest Pats vs the world motivation. lol

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to genaro008's comment:

In response to Philskiw1's comment:

The actually are friends. And I like the commercial with Rays mom.

I like the Madden commercials too, with the guy on the couch. "you fa la la la la la la la LOST". 

Sections
Shortcuts