Aynone want to talk about Mayo's play last night?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Aynone want to talk about Mayo's play last night?

Comments.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Re: Aynone want to talk about Mayo's play last night?

Come on Rusty, just admit he disappeared in the biggest game of the year. 

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Take a deep breath Rusty and relax a second.  I'm not blaming Mayo for anything  (your twisting things a bit here).  Turnovers, Special Teams and Arrington were responsible for the loss last night.

I'm simply looking for comments on a players performance last night especially since you and a few others were fitting him for a yellow jacket last week, while chastising my opinion.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

Like I said last week. Good Player but not worth all the money. When it comes downs to it, he doesnt play great every week and thats fine, but he was paid like an All Pro Impact Backer and last night, 2 plays said it all.

Both screen plays. When we ran one, we had 2 blockers out in front and Pat Willis shed the block and stopped the play. When they ran a screen, they had one blocker who basically chipped Mayo and he was effectively out the play. THIS is what I meant when I said, Mayo is good but would be like the 4th best backer on the 9ers team alone so its silly to say he is close the Best in the league. He is a good linebacker on a relatively average to below average defense. That it!  I still like em, and we need him, but he never shows up when we really need him....ex. Playoff games or Physical Offenses..

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

Also , Arrington S*cked last night. He watched as the Fake punt unfolded right before his eyes. COuld have tackled the guy short ,but was lost still looking at the Punter even though the ball carrier crossed his face!??!  smh and then he makes a half *ss attempt at a tackle in a crucial moment on a Cover Zero Blitz, knowing that he has no help behind him, he HAS to make that tackle and he barely touched him. Arrington is a good tackler, but he was off his game. Maybe from getting dinged up last week but he needs to sit his *ss down somewhere when the playoffs start or im gonna need a new t.v.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

In response to RockScully's comment:

What was wrong with it?

Gore had 21 carries and 83 yards. I'd day it was good. Not sure how many tackles he had.  Also, Vernon Davis was pretty much taken out of the game.

Imagine if Brady didn't force two balls for 2 INTs?

Please direct your brady hate to the left or create your own thread to bash him,. This thread is about Mayo. Take your sic, twisted love for bad defenses out the equation for a second and try to make a honest evaluation on a defensive player for once. This is why u dont know Chit! You post a meaningless stat based on one guys Running output when James was used alot and Mayo was killed on screens and Had NO IMPACT in the game. Brady has NOTHING to do with this thread  buddy so try to leave him out for a second. I know you are obsessed with him but JeeesH!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsman3. Show Patsman3's posts

In response to tcal2-'s comment:

Thats kinda harsh since the secondary gave up 4 TD passes and was pretty clueless the whole fist half.  Mayo was NOT the reason they lost last night.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

In response to TripleOG's comment:

Also , Arrington S*cked last night. He watched as the Fake punt unfolded right before his eyes. COuld have tackled the guy short ,but was lost still looking at the Punter even though the ball carrier crossed his face!??!  smh and then he makes a half *ss attempt at a tackle in a crucial moment on a Cover Zero Blitz, knowing that he has no help behind him, he HAS to make that tackle and he barely touched him. Arrington is a good tackler, but he was off his game. Maybe from getting dinged up last week but he needs to sit his *ss down somewhere when the playoffs start or im gonna need a new t.v.

The Dennard injury really hurt down the stretch.  Arrington had a poor game, but wtf was that blitz.  We send the house and get exactly ZERO pressure.  That was just as much of a fail.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

I thought last week was the biggest game of the year with an AFC team?

The offense disappeared in the biggest game of the year, spotting SF a 28 point lead.   Not Mayo.

You can't give a good team short fields over and over and over in succession like that and expect a D to be great.

NE's offense did a nice job to come back, but you can't not play 60 minutes against a quality opponent.

This is why you need to be questioned here. You hold only one particular player of your choice to outlandish standards, while ignoring why this team lost. The root cause of this loss is our offense asleep at the wheel in the first half.

Im sure the 9ers boasting the # 1 scoring Defense at 14 a game had nothing to do with it right?   IN contrast where does the 49er offense rank that put up 40 plus on our ascending Defense??

What a Clown....Big Boat shoes and all!  lol  , u will never get it.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Yeah TripleOG he's deflecting.  All sensible fans (even the announcers) know the 2nd Int was squarely on Hernandez for Alligator Arming the pass.  This is the second post I've read of his today where he calls out the 2 Int's as being Brady's fault.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Thats kinda harsh since the secondary gave up 4 TD passes and was pretty clueless the whole fist half.  Mayo was NOT the reason they lost last night.

[/QUOTE]

I'm not blaming Mayo Patsman3.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

In response to tcal2-'s comment:

how many blitzes were there?

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

So here we are again looking to blame the defense but ignoring the 4 turnovers and the 2 for 13 third down efficiency?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

I saw that on the replay and it took a lot of restraint from me to keep myself from chucking my remote either across the room or at the T.V itself in hopes that I would somehow hit Arrington. This dude is a complete joke. He s*cks. Period. What s*cks even more is that we are stuck with him for the remainder of this year. There is no way he should be brought back next year. Experiment is over, get rid of this clown. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Last week - All Pro.......... This week - just fine

OK, I'm good with that.  So there's probably room for improvement in his game, right?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsman3. Show Patsman3's posts

Since we are playing the blame game. 

1) Go back to Chung over Gregory please.  That dude takes the worst angles in the world to make a tackle and when he does manage to get there he misses...

2) Anyone seen Chanlder Jones lately? Pass rush was really weak last night (for everyone not just him but he is suppose to be our best)

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriots. Show themightypatriots's posts

In response to glenr's comment:

So here we are again looking to blame the defense but ignoring the 4 turnovers and the 2 for 13 third down efficiency?

Well the defense gave up 41 points to a mediocre at best offense, so ...

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

I still don't get the singling out of Mayo.  There are plenty of fingers to be pointed at the Pats for that loss.  Maybe include Mayo, yes, but singling him out is pretty ridiculous, sorry. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

I thought last week was the biggest game of the year with an AFC team?

The offense disappeared in the biggest game of the year, spotting SF a 28 point lead.   Not Mayo.

You can't give a good team short fields over and over and over in succession like that and expect a D to be great.

NE's offense did a nice job to come back, but you can't not play 60 minutes against a quality opponent.

This is why you need to be questioned here. You hold only one particular player of your choice to outlandish standards, while ignoring why this team lost. The root cause of this loss is our offense asleep at the wheel in the first half.

Im sure the 9ers boasting the # 1 scoring Defense at 14 a game had nothing to do with it right?   IN contrast where does the 49er offense rank that put up 40 plus on our ascending Defense??

What a Clown....Big Boat shoes and all!  lol  , u will never get it.

I'm a clown?  I just got off the phone with one of my uncles and he said Harbaugh was in the ear of the refs all night screaming for Holdings over and over. Not surprising considering how the game was officiated.  

How many bogus holdings on kicks did we see on NE? 

Also, everyone in their section saw the ball hit Ginns's leg. They were also up in arms over the Hightower strip fumble. Yep.  All had an effect on the outcome outside of our offense getting behind the 8 ball with turning it over.

NE shredded that suppose "great D" of SFs, too, by the way. If the situation was reverse, the media would be ALL OVER BB this morning, you fraud.

Dude you truly are delusional. I dont care what the H3ll your drunk Uncle had to say, I watched the Replay over and over on my Big Screen HI DEF> and as much as I would have liked it, the ball never touched Ginn and we know you like to throw em back too during the game while watching your kid sister so lord knows I wont trust your eyes. The Hightower play was also called correctly. Im a Pats fan and I actually do believe in a lot of consp. theories but not in the NFL. Those were just Bad Breaks,. Were you too liquored up to notice the ball bouncing off the Ground and Into Hightowers Hands!?!?!  WoW, Please stop with making sh*t up, cuz you are making our fan base look bad like whiny sore losers when its really only you! Please go back and re-watch the game while sober. Nothing you say here will be taken seriously now....   oh wait!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

In response to glenr's comment:

Hey Rusty how are things.  You are def. gonna need two accounts to make a point on this one.. You have already gone on record stating 2 things that were completey false and surprise , surprise, here comes Rusty II to Co-Sign!  lol

Sections
Shortcuts