Aynone want to talk about Mayo's play last night?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

Re: Aynone want to talk about Mayo's play last night?

In response to CablesWyndBairn's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I still don't get the singling out of Mayo.  There are plenty of fingers to be pointed at the Pats for that loss.  Maybe include Mayo, yes, but singling him out is pretty ridiculous, sorry. 

[/QUOTE]

I think its because he is the leader of our backing core and making  lots of millions and besides that, T-cal brought it up, because everyone said he was ALL PRO last week and best in the league...so this is like the benny thread. It has alterior meaning.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

In response to TripleOG's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to glenr's comment:
    [QUOTE]

So here we are again looking to blame the defense but ignoring the 4 turnovers and the 2 for 13 third down efficiency?

[/QUOTE]

Hey Rusty how are things.  You are def. gonna need two accounts to make a point on this one.. You have already gone on record stating 2 things that were completey false and surprise , surprise, here comes Rusty II to Co-Sign!  lol

[/QUOTE]

Maybe you can tell me how your stupid Rusty whine forgives the pathetic offensive stats?

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to themightypatriots' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

So here we are again looking to blame the defense but ignoring the 4 turnovers and the 2 for 13 third down efficiency?

[/QUOTE]

Well the defense gave up 41 points to a mediocre at best offense, so ...

[/QUOTE]

Yeah and Seattle was a 'mediocre' offense too so those turnovers and the crappy 3rd down and red zone efficiency didn't matter then right?

Join Babe as a second pivot man in the Brady circle jerk.

[/QUOTE]

Ya the t/o's were costly ( Brady did not fumble twice) but a career high 4TD passes and a 104 QB rating was not achieved on the T/O's alone.  6 fumbles by the 49'rs and only one recovered by the D and not to mention the record setting completions over 20 and the 4th qtr Td was classic D.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Hey Rusty how are things.  You are def. gonna need two accounts to make a point on this one.. You have already gone on record stating 2 things that were completey false and surprise , surprise, here comes Rusty II to Co-Sign!  lol

[/QUOTE]

Maybe you can tell me how your stupid Rusty whine forgives the pathetic offensive stats?

[/QUOTE]

Not sure the stats are pathetic when you throw up 28 unsanwered on the Best D in the league in quite some time at 14 a game. but yea 14 pg. Should I say it again! 14 PPG and we put up 34!  How many points does S.F. average this year. Without looking, I can bet its less than 41!  care to look it up and get back to me Rusty!  Only one person could be this blind so glad i could help, but could you just stick to one account please?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

In response to RockScully's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Do you realize how crazy you like (like our trolls) thinking Evil/Glen R and myself are the same person?

Do you?

[/QUOTE]

Well when you use Glenr to say something other than agreeing with your other account, then maybe I would entertain him being somebody else, but he doesnt. He always agrees with you and there is nobody else here that special sooooo, yea. I guess im crazy.  and nice way to deflect there, trying to point out my spelling. I thought u did that before and looked dumb when I posted the definition. still havent learned. huh?  Words have more than one meaning... I know you think you are smart and all, but the only ones who say that u are, well they are  your duplicate accounts so I dont really listen to self proclaimed geniuses, you will have to excuse me.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Not sure the stats are pathetic when you throw up 28 unsanwered on the Best D in the league in quite some time at 14 a game. but yea 14 pg. Should I say it again! 14 PPG and we put up 34!  How many points does S.F. average this year. Without looking, I can bet its less than 41!  care to look it up and get back to me Rusty!  Only one person could be this blind so glad i could help, but could you just stick to one account please?

[/QUOTE]

I've had the same name for years jerk. The rusty whine is just a pathetic excuse to ignore the facts as I posted so you can excuse the offensive mistakes.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

In response to pezz4pats' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to themightypatriots' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Well the defense gave up 41 points to a mediocre at best offense, so ...

[/QUOTE]

Yeah and Seattle was a 'mediocre' offense too so those turnovers and the crappy 3rd down and red zone efficiency didn't matter then right?

Join Babe as a second pivot man in the Brady circle jerk.

[/QUOTE]

Ya the t/o's were costly ( Brady did not fumble twice) but a career high 4TD passes and a 104 QB rating was not achieved on the T/O's alone.  6 fumbles by the 49'rs and only one recovered by the D and not to mention the record setting completions over 20 and the 4th qtr Td was classic D.

[/QUOTE]

Yes lets just ignore the effect of the defense having to return to the field a minute after they left it for almost 3 quarters.

The same old idiot excuse. it's the defense's fault for not stopping the opponents offense after an endless stream of turnovers.

Notice I'm not saying the defense played great. But to try to lay this all on the defense just because the offense appeared for the last 20 minutes after stinking the place up for 40 is ridiculous.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I've had the same name for years jerk. The rusty whine is just a pathetic excuse to ignore the facts as I posted so you can excuse the offensive mistakes.

[/QUOTE]

Ummm, what FACTS are you talking about??/ This is what i mean, you are delusional just like Rusty. I just responded to your asinine comment and not sure what Facts your mentioned. Dude, you are cooked, go Sober up or take a cold shower

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from FrnkBnhm. Show FrnkBnhm's posts

In response to pcmIV's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Also , Arrington S*cked last night. He watched as the Fake punt unfolded right before his eyes. COuld have tackled the guy short ,but was lost still looking at the Punter even though the ball carrier crossed his face!??!  smh and then he makes a half *ss attempt at a tackle in a crucial moment on a Cover Zero Blitz, knowing that he has no help behind him, he HAS to make that tackle and he barely touched him. Arrington is a good tackler, but he was off his game. Maybe from getting dinged up last week but he needs to sit his *ss down somewhere when the playoffs start or im gonna need a new t.v.

[/QUOTE]

The Dennard injury really hurt down the stretch.  Arrington had a poor game, but wtf was that blitz.  We send the house and get exactly ZERO pressure.  That was just as much of a fail.

[/QUOTE]

I agree that Arrington had a bad game, but Dennard definitely looked like a rookie (and not one with first round skills last night). Wasn't he in man coverage on both the Moss and the Walker TD passes?

Kaepernick did not put up ridiculous numbers but four touchdown passes of 24, 34, 27 and 38 yards is a pretty bad day for the secondary as a whole. Definitely the worst the DBs have looked since Talib joined the team.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Ummm, what FACTS are you talking about??/ This is what i mean, you are delusional just like Rusty. I just responded to your asinine comment and not sure what Facts your mentioned. Dude, you are cooked, go Sober up or take a cold shower

[/QUOTE]

You dodging FIVE turnovers as the root cause of a 31-3 SF lead and calling people "delusional' means you don't know what the word means (very likely knowing you're a high school dropout) or very sick in the head with a feverish man lust for Brady and his offensive group.

Show me a team that commits 5 turnovers against a good opponent and wins.

[/QUOTE]

Ummm, we tied the game up with Plenty of time to go and the special teams and K.A. sh*t the bed or else the comeback woud have completed. You thnk Mallet could have brought us back in this game?? I know you threw back a 30 pack while sinking your head in depression while the rest of us Actually watched the game, but its ok to admit. Not many Qb's if any can throw up 28 that quick on a ! defense and yes the defense DID help by getting the ball back but in the end we are still talking about another game where the defense couldnt seal the deal when they needed to.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

mayo definitely didnt play very well on sunday, i still think he will come up big for the pats in the playoffs at some point.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

In response to FrnkBnhm's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to pcmIV's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Also , Arrington S*cked last night. He watched as the Fake punt unfolded right before his eyes. COuld have tackled the guy short ,but was lost still looking at the Punter even though the ball carrier crossed his face!??!  smh and then he makes a half *ss attempt at a tackle in a crucial moment on a Cover Zero Blitz, knowing that he has no help behind him, he HAS to make that tackle and he barely touched him. Arrington is a good tackler, but he was off his game. Maybe from getting dinged up last week but he needs to sit his *ss down somewhere when the playoffs start or im gonna need a new t.v.

[/QUOTE]

The Dennard injury really hurt down the stretch.  Arrington had a poor game, but wtf was that blitz.  We send the house and get exactly ZERO pressure.  That was just as much of a fail.

[/QUOTE]

I agree that Arrington had a bad game, but Dennard definitely looked like a rookie (and not one with first round skills last night). Wasn't he in man coverage on both the Moss and the Walker TD passes?

Kaepernick did not put up ridiculous numbers but four touchdown passes of 24, 34, 27 and 38 yards is a pretty bad day for the secondary as a whole. Definitely the worst the DBs have looked since Talib joined the team.

[/QUOTE]

Dennard was playing the Boundary guy on a Cover 3 and still got beat, but he wasnt manned up in either play. There was some breakdown but Dennard cant be faulted on the TE play as he had to respect V.Davis running down the seam so good job by  looking him off by Colin. but I agree Dennard could have played better but would have tackled Crabtree IMO.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You dodging FIVE turnovers as the root cause of a 31-3 SF lead and calling people "delusional' means you don't know what the word means (very likely knowing you're a high school dropout) or very sick in the head with a feverish man lust for Brady and his offensive group.

Show me a team that commits 5 turnovers against a good opponent and wins.

[/QUOTE]

for the 3rd time it was 4 turn overs with the niners recovering both fumbles and 6 fumbles for the 9'rs with the Pats D only recovering one and one pick. 

The 9'rs D recovered  ALL of them the Pats D recovered 2/7.  Big difference!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from FrnkBnhm. Show FrnkBnhm's posts

Forget about Mayo... Where has Chandler Jones gone? Is he still more injured than the team is letting on? No sacks, no tackles-for-loss, five total tackles in his last four games. 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

In response to FrnkBnhm's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Forget about Mayo... Where has Chandler Jones gone? Is he still more injured than the team is letting on? No sacks, no tackles-for-loss, five total tackles in his last four games. 

[/QUOTE]

i only hearn his name called once last night and it was on an offsides penalty....so yea he was equally as bad as mayo, if not worse.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

Rusty wants to blame Brady for RBs fumbling but failed to realize that he played in the same conditions as Colin who fumbled the snap, countless times and we never capitalized but in contrast Brady didnt have a fumble all game while handling the ball much more. Only Rusty I tell you.

So u keep talking about turnovers that were the fault of Ridley and Vareen but fail to mention or give credit to Woody for sparking the comeback because he is your whipping boy?! Sounds about right. Boy I sure am smart for a high school drop out and you havent made any valid points yet today. All you do is make shyt up and then have the nerve to boast a self proclaimed High I.Q.....lol. If weve learned anything this past w/e, its that those with mental Ilness usually have high I.Q.s but no common sense. DO you really want to keep boasting that I.Q. now?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

[QUOTE]

Rusty wants to blame Brady for RBs fumbling but failed to realize that he played in the same conditions as Colin who fumbled the snap, countless times and we never capitalized but in contrast Brady didnt have a fumble all game while handling the ball much more. Only Rusty I tell you.

So u keep talking about turnovers that were the fault of Ridley and Vareen but fail to mention or give credit to Woody for sparking the comeback because he is your whipping boy?! Sounds about right. Boy I sure am smart for a high school drop out and you havent made any valid points yet today. All you do is make shyt up and then have the nerve to boast a self proclaimed High I.Q.....lol. If weve learned anything this past w/e, its that those with mental Ilness usually have high I.Q.s but no common sense. DO you really want to keep boasting that I.Q. now?

[/QUOTE]

brady played a MONSTER 2nd half.....but unfortunately he did come up small when they had a chance to win.....a big part of that is on the o-line though.

Sections
Shortcuts