Babe & Rusty

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

Re: Babe & Rusty

In response to TSWFAN's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Babe has class. He does not denigrate those that disagree with him.

RUSTY IS A PIECE OF GARBAGE, CALLING PEOPLE MORONs,TURDs

etc.

[/QUOTE]

Babe must be your father.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from tanbass. Show tanbass's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I've read some pretty ridiculous things on this forum, but this is top 5 without a doubt....

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

It's obvious glenr has had a sexual reassignment phalloplasty. Did you ever notice almost all of her posts refer to Brady sexually? A disturbing individual if there ever was one.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:
    [QUOTE]

It's obvious glenr has had a sexual reassignment phalloplasty. Did you ever notice almost all of her posts refer to Brady sexually? A disturbing individual if there ever was one.

[/QUOTE]

Yes, glenr is a very disturbing individual.  I have found her to be very odd ever since I took the time to finally notice her posts.  Not sure how long she has been on here babbling before I took the time to notice her.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

Nice to know you two girls care so much for me. Funny how you two never seem to be able to offer an intelligent counter to my football posts. All you have is your childish insult games.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

In response to mellymel3's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Can't anybody on this site take a joke?...

Good original post...

[/QUOTE]

Yep, lighten up.  But, what is described does happen a lot, doesn't it!  One supports a particular player to the max and the other supports a particular head coach to the max, blaming the other for all the team's woes.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

In response to agcsbill's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Good original post...

[/QUOTE]

Yep, lighten up.  But, what is described does happen a lot, doesn't it!  One supports a particular player to the max and the other supports a particular head coach to the max, blaming the other for all the team's woes.

[/QUOTE]

If hope you don't mean me since I assign blame where due. Coaches and players.

Not to mention that little believed ( around here ) fact that there actually can be other good teams, coaches and QBs in the NFL and sometimes they beat us.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

In response to tanbass' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I've read some pretty ridiculous things on this forum, but this is top 5 without a doubt....

[/QUOTE]

Babe is an angry little girl with a huge ego

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

THis place needs an anal valium drip...I feel like I could use one this afternoon and this is only the second thread I checked

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

In response to glenr's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to agcsbill's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Good original post...

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

If hope you don't mean me since I assign blame where due. Coaches and players.

Not to mention that little believed ( around here ) fact that there actually can be other good teams, coaches and QBs in the NFL and sometimes they beat us.

[/QUOTE]

Nope, glenr.. what happens when these two butt heads!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]

Nice to know you two girls care so much for me. Funny how you two never seem to be able to offer an intelligent counter to my football posts. All you have is your childish insult games.

[/QUOTE]

Like I said, I just recently noticed you and it looks like you have been here since 2010.  Have you made any real football comments since joining the forum in 2010?  I haven't noticed any from you. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Im the REAL KING. Show Im the REAL KING's posts

In response to pcmIV's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Im the REAL KING's comment:

[QUOTE]

3. It's me Rusty, Stompper, your old friend, remember me Rusty? Rusty, lets talk some NFL, what should the Pats do? In all th etime I knew you, you where never right, but I'm hoping you may have had one or two hits where you could claim a victory? Yell

[/QUOTE]

The guy that made a thread telling us that Brady was done and the Patriots were going to lose to the Titans the day before we blew them out 59-0 probably shouldn't be goading Rusty about being wrong about stuff.  Bwahahahaha.

[/QUOTE]

PCM, if you know anything about what I had said on Brady and that game, and the reason I said it, you would have remembered I was mocking Rusty by saying it...... If you need me to break that down for you, it was a joke, being ridiculous as in mocking Rusty.

Now if you want to get on with some of my real predictions way back when...

1. When Gronk was drafted I said he would be finished before the 5 year mark due to his beign fragile and having his back problems.... Case Proven.

2. I said Hernandez would never last on the Patriots, too much attitude and a problem in college... Case proven..No one knew how dark this guy really is, but we are finding out for sure.

I could go back and go over the highlights with you PCM, but there are just too many. Judging from the name PCM which I do not recall, you could be Rusty?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Like I said, I just recently noticed you and it looks like you have been here since 2010.  Have you made any real football comments since joining the forum in 2010?  I haven't noticed any from you. 

[/QUOTE]

The fool blabbers something about play action and thinks she's a real football guru. What a dope. Somebody please tell that stiff that play action only works if the running game is working.

Did she really say something about childish insults? Did she mean like making lust for Brady cracks (that she does every other post)? What a petunia.

Hardly anybody notices her here. I've noted for a long time that she targets me because I slam her lover-boy Rusty. What a chump.

Honestly, if she posted as much as Rusty, she would be even more loathed than him. Astonishing.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

3. It's me Rusty, Stompper, your old friend, remember me Rusty? Rusty, lets talk some NFL, what should the Pats do? In all th etime I knew you, you where never right, but I'm hoping you may have had one or two hits where you could claim a victory? Yell

The guy that made a thread telling us that Brady was done and the Patriots were going to lose to the Titans the day before we blew them out 59-0 probably shouldn't be goading Rusty about being wrong about stuff.  Bwahahahaha.

[/QUOTE]

PCM, if you know anything about what I had said on Brady and that game, and the reason I said it, you would have remembered I was mocking Rusty by saying it...... If you need me to break that down for you, it was a joke, being ridiculous as in mocking Rusty.

Now if you want to get on with some of my real predictions way back when...

1. When Gronk was drafted I said he would be finished before the 5 year mark due to his beign fragile and having his back problems.... Case Proven.

2. I said Hernandez would never last on the Patriots, too much attitude and a problem in college... Case proven..No one knew how dark this guy really is, but we are finding out for sure.

I could go back and go over the highlights with you PCM, but there are just too many. Judging from the name PCM which I do not recall, you could be Rusty?

[/QUOTE]

PCM is pretty anal, but I don't think he's Rusty.

Looks like you called the Gronk/AH deals right on the money.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

No, I don't think PCM is Rusty at all.  I have butted heads with PCM but I like what he adds to the forum, I enjoy some of his posts.  Not everyone is going to 100% on each others posts.  PCM is okay in my book.

Now glenr on the other hand, she is really starting to clutter up the forum.  Has she said anything football related yet? 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

So how many games has Gronk missed because of his back?  Oh that's right none.  He's about to enter his 5th season so you better be praying he gets hit by a bus or something.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

Judging from the name PCM which I do not recall, you could be Rusty?

You're right.  I could be.  Better add my name to the list of Rusty accounts in the other thread.  ROFL.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You're right.  I could be.  Better add my name to the list of Rusty accounts in the other thread.  ROFL.

[/QUOTE]

How many times have you seen Rusty banned?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

No, I don't think PCM is Rusty at all.  I have butted heads with PCM but I like what he adds to the forum, I enjoy some of his posts.  Not everyone is going to 100% on each others posts.  PCM is okay in my book.

Thanks man.  I enjoy your stuff too.  We only really butt heads a little on Wes, but unlike some other people here I appreciate what he brought to the team while he was here.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

When I first started posting here he was using the RidingWithTheKing moniker which I believe to this day is the account he was able to post the most with before getting the axe.  I of course read this forum before posting which is why I know fools like Stompper.  To answer your question?  At least 30.  There are a number of names I'm sure we've forgotten plus with the board reset he was able to use most of them twice.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Im the REAL KING. Show Im the REAL KING's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

PCM, you best look up old News Posts about Gronks Back and what he has had done since joining the Patriots. 

You're not very observant are you? I asked if you could possibly be Rusty, I didn't state that you were.

Reading is very fundemental, and to understand what you are reading is paramount. You must learn to understand what is written as opposed to what you think it means, it is actually called direct intent. I suggest you look it up, read it and learn it. This will help you in your day to day struggles of understanding people at a higher level of mental occupancy and direct understanding of the english vocabulary.

I can tutor you, but that would take you time and money, but please understand we are here to help you expand your mind, your intellect, and your overall understanding of microventural linguistics. 

Have a nice day! Yell

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

The fool blabbers something about play action and thinks she's a real football guru. What a dope. Somebody please tell that stiff that play action only works if the running game is working.

Did she really say something about childish insults? Did she mean like making lust for Brady cracks (that she does every other post)? What a petunia.

Hardly anybody notices her here. I've noted for a long time that she targets me because I slam her lover-boy Rusty. What a chump.

Honestly, if she posted as much as Rusty, she would be even more loathed than him. Astonishing.

[/QUOTE]

This is exactly what I mean. Baby resorts to childish rants when ever she is proven wrong. She can't even be original she gas to resort to borrowing my thought that Babe is a woman.

And of course the play action is 'blather' because she made a fool of herself claiming it wasn't important. Never mind that it was the offense's bread and butter during the SB seasons. Babe wouldn't know that because she's not an actual football fan just a 'Brady is cute' TMZ fan.

Now tell me again how the running game isn't needed either sweetie.

Or just continue to toss your baby insults from behind the safety of the web.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Im the REAL KING. Show Im the REAL KING's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

When I first started posting here he was using the RidingWithTheKing moniker which I believe to this day is the account he was able to post the most with before getting the axe.  I of course read this forum before posting which is why I know fools like Stompper.  To answer your question?  At least 30.  There are a number of names I'm sure we've forgotten plus with the board reset he was able to use most of them twice.

[/QUOTE]

A fool you say?

The extent of which you show your lack of intelligence covers a broad spectrum, and shows why you are in desperate need of cranial sacral therapy...

You sir have attacked me for no apparent reason, if you could state any possible confrontations that we may have had in the past, then I might better understand with whom I am speaking...

Another words, who are you because I have no memory of speaking with you. Innocent

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sobchack. Show Sobchack's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Do you speak this way where you worship?  When you profess a strong belief in the Bible?  

I don't even know glenr, but I know you're very comitted to your faith, and this nonsense may not go over well "Upstairs."

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Im the REAL KING. Show Im the REAL KING's posts

[QUOTE]

Now glenr on the other hand, she is really starting to clutter up the forum.  Has she said anything football related yet? 

[/QUOTE]

I remember Rusty would always sign off and Glen R would show up. If they are one and the same I don't know, but I do recall Laz at that time bringing up the almost identical way in which they wrote. Laz usually avoided confrontation adn getting involved in the Rusty Brawls, but he was keen and very observant.

Sections
Shortcuts