1. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

Re: Babe & Rusty

In response to NEGAME2's comment:

In response to glenr's comment:

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

what did I say that was so bad?

I'm never a fan of picking on someone's physical attributes.

we were discussing men calling other men girls and he referenced boot camp,  isn't it obvious it's been awhile since he's been in the service?  maybe things have changed since then. Even he said 40 years later.

We weren't 'discussing' anything. You were just parading your ego around by letting people know that they should speak and behave according to your specs for being a proper man.

i don't know , I thought we were discussing, but guess not. Parading my ego? I don't know what that means, do you.  and yes I do know what I like in a MAN  and it's not insulting females!

So you like to give but can't take having it thrown back at you. You really don't know how pathetic that sounds.

Here's a clue pumpkin...don't insult and you won't be insulted

I know what your version of a 'man' is. Some weenie you can walk all over knowing he'll take it.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

we were discussing men calling other men girls and he referenced boot camp,  isn't it obvious it's been awhile since he's been in the service?  maybe things have changed since then. Even he said 40 years later.

We weren't 'discussing' anything. You were just parading your ego around by letting people know that they should speak and behave according to your specs for being a proper man.

i don't know , I thought we were discussing, but guess not. Parading my ego? I don't know what that means, do you.  and yes I do know what I like in a MAN  and it's not insulting females!

So you like to give but can't take having it thrown back at you. You really don't know how pathetic that sounds.

Here's a clue pumpkin...don't insult and you won't be insulted

I know what your version of a 'man' is. Some weenie you can walk all over knowing he'll take it.

how did I insult you--I didn't call you fat. omg  you are cracking me up!!!! yes i do like weenies as long as they are not small.

Nice try. You know that wasn't what I meant. How do you know I wasn't talking about little hot dogs? I really don't care so how about we drop it. You don't have the complete self delusion of Babe and her quilting club. I look forward to you posting a real picture of yourself at 57

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxrockursox. Show soxrockursox's posts

Lmao NEGAME is cracking me up.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

In response to mellymel3's comment:

if that s you in the picture it's been awhile since you ve been to bootcamp!!!

That's pretty classless.  glenr is one of the worst posters here, but there is never a need for a post like this.

NE, don't take the filthy bear seriously...if it wasn't for Rusty or those who don't hate Rusty, he would never post here...he's usually too busy smoking the chronic all day...he knows nothing about football...or women...:)

Only Rusty isn't in this thread.

Now you may run your mouth about how you can prove I am Rusty then disappear like the rest of babes quilting circle. 1100+ posts in 1 month during the quietest time in the NFL? The sure sign of someone how comes here to parade their virtual machismo not talk football

glenr, I wasn't taking a shot at you OR Rusty....I hate Babe, he's a hyper religious bigoted clown!...I was supporting you and the I have nothing but disdain for the anyone who doesn't hate Rusty for no reason crowd...can't stand the pseudo tough guys here who hide behind the keyboard and hates for no other reason than to hate...peace dude...don't go after me for supporting you by supporting Rusty.....the madness is infecting everyone...lmao...peace dude...

Oh, and TURDMAN...I hate you too!

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

When they are all in their late 50s we'll see if they have the guts to use their real pictures. I could care less what the children think. I care even less what some smug little b'atch thinks. Easy to pick a picture of some chick on a bike off of the internet and use it. Nobody actually believes she looks like that. Probably wieghs more than me and has a thicker beard

WOOO...calm down dude...don't let the crazsies make you crazy...that's what they love...NE meant you no harm at all...don't get all twisted...take a deep breath....

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

those that know me on here , know that's my fantasy football, victorious secret, avatar and of coarse was taken off the internet.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

those that know me on here , know that's my fantasy football, victorious secret, avatar and of coarse was taken off the internet.

Before you comment on someone's actual image then have the courage to post your own

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

sheez, the babe and rusty thread got takened over by glenr spewing hate to our favorite lady-NEGame.

glenr, veterans are usually more honorable towards ladies.

lol, about calling men girls in boot camp, sometimes they were called ladies,

in boot camp out TI called us heroes in a sarcastic tone.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"As wacked out as Rusty is at least he's an actual Pats fan. Babe is not a Pats fan. He/she is a 'Brady is cute' fake fan."

Not true. They are both Pats fans. Everyone who posts in here is a Pats fan except Rico (well known sockpuppet), UD6 and Jints (oh, and Mike and the Jets trolls). Babe has a tendency to blame Belichick for Pats losses, Rusty blames Brady. You agree more with Rusty so you think Babe is not a fan. Both are actually pretty negative/critical (which some people think means they are not legit "positive" fans. I don't have that issue, I understand why fans can get frustrated and I hate that "I"m a true fan and you're not" stuff that some folks peddle in here). 

"Babe puts people on ignore because he/she lacks the guts to defend his/her idiotic posts like the 'we don't need a running game' threads."

Umm, that's not true, I've read the running game posts and in my opinion Babe has dismantled Rusty on those threads. At the least they have had back and forth with each making good points. 

Both are actually pretty darn smart, they just take pretty extreme positions sometimes.

But there is a reason Rusty has been banned many more times than Babe, which the OP glossed over. Rusty, as smart as he is, gets angry about those who see the team differently than him, and he loses his civility and resorts to demeaning name calling on many occassions. It takes away from his positions and gets him banned. To be fair, Babe has done his share of this too. But in my opinion he tries harder more of the time not to demean other people here. 

In an odd twist while Babe has won more of the Pats arguments against Rusty, Rusty has won almost every single off topic argument including every political argument or anything about culture and music. Go figure.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:

In an odd twist while Babe has won more of the Pats arguments against Rusty, Rusty has won almost every single off topic argument including every political argument or anything about culture and music. Go figure.

Does off topic include hockey?  I have reduced him to rubble on every one of those.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

"As wacked out as Rusty is at least he's an actual Pats fan. Babe is not a Pats fan. He/she is a 'Brady is cute' fake fan."

Not true. They are both Pats fans. Everyone who posts in here is a Pats fan except Rico (well known sockpuppet), UD6 and Jints (oh, and Mike and the Jets trolls). Babe has a tendency to blame Belichick for Pats losses, Rusty blames Brady. You agree more with Rusty so you think Babe is not a fan. Both are actually pretty negative/critical (which some people think means they are not legit "positive" fans. I don't have that issue, I understand why fans can get frustrated and I hate that "I"m a true fan and you're not" stuff that some folks peddle in here). 

"Babe puts people on ignore because he/she lacks the guts to defend his/her idiotic posts like the 'we don't need a running game' threads."

Umm, that's not true, I've read the running game posts and in my opinion Babe has dismantled Rusty on those threads. At the least they have had back and forth with each making good points. 

Both are actually pretty darn smart, they just take pretty extreme positions sometimes.

But there is a reason Rusty has been banned many more times than Babe, which the OP glossed over. Rusty, as smart as he is, gets angry about those who see the team differently than him, and he loses his civility and resorts to demeaning name calling on many occassions. It takes away from his positions and gets him banned. To be fair, Babe has done his share of this too. But in my opinion he tries harder more of the time not to demean other people here. 

You are not very astute.  I'm a Patriots fan, you have listened to reach around Russ too long.  Show me one post I made that shows that I am not a Patriots fan or that I am a fan of another team.  You can't.  All the Haters don't want to admit I'm a Patriots fan because I'm bold with my thoughts and criticism of our team.  RA Russ not only losses arguments about football and the Patriots but he losses arguments about most things here.  I humiliated him on Valentines day night.  Humiliated him!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

In response to kansaspatriot's comment:

sheez, the babe and rusty thread got takened over by glenr spewing hate to our favorite lady-NEGame.

glenr, veterans are usually more honorable towards ladies.

lol, about calling men girls in boot camp, sometimes they were called ladies,

in boot camp out TI called us heroes in a sarcastic tone.

"Ladies" or "Girls" were nice names compared to the ones that were used most of time which can't be posted here because they're so foul.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

Anyone who's been on this board for even a couple years would know that Glenr's writing style isn't anything like Rustys'.   

Every time Rusty has been banned and come back with a new account, all it takes is one post for almost anyone to figure out that it's him.  He gets a new account, name and avatar but there is no mistaking who it is.  Anyone who can't figure that out in his first couple of posts isn't very bright.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

I've won the off topic arguments with the dumbkoff as well.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

Travis Bean aka TURD aka Rusty has not won a political argument since Chester was a pup.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bradysgirlforreal. Show Bradysgirlforreal's posts

In response to Im the REAL KING's comment:

WOW, I 've been away almost 2 years, come back and you guys are still fighting with Rusty Pink Hat???

WEll, I guess I can join right in where I left off then. So Rusty, see you're still not taking your meds. Tsk Tsk... Lets hit Risty right where it use to hurt, (since i'm out of practice)

1. Rusty, what great football predictions do you have for the NFL Draft for the Pats?

2. Do you still hate Tom Brady?

3. It's me Rusty, Stompper, your old friend, remember me Rusty? Rusty, lets talk some NFL, what should the Pats do? In all th etime I knew you, you where never right, but I'm hoping you may have had one or two hits where you could claim a victory? Yell

Welcome back NY Leon?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bradysgirlforreal. Show Bradysgirlforreal's posts

One little problem...I dare you or anyother whiner here to show some sort of proof that we have the 'same style of writing'. You made a statement now man up and prove it.

That's easy.

All you post is garbage.

Same with him.

What do I win?

A BJ from your mommy. All her clients say she's good at it.

Just like Babe and her girlfriends you lack the nuts to back your BS.

Kinda crossing lines dude with the sexual epitahs about BJs and Moms---no? How old are you?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bradysgirlforreal. Show Bradysgirlforreal's posts

But your a fan of glenr talking about BJs givin by someones Mommy? Whatever dude!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bradysgirlforreal. Show Bradysgirlforreal's posts

That's pretty classless.  glenr is one of the worst posters here, but there is never a need for a post like this.

NE, don't take the filthy bear seriously...if it wasn't for Rusty or those who don't hate Rusty, he would never post here...he's usually too busy smoking the chronic all day...he knows nothing about football...or women...:)

Now you may run your mouth about how you can prove I am Rusty then disappear like the rest of babes quilting circle. 1100+ posts in 1 month during the quietest time in the NFL? The sure sign of someone how comes here to parade their virtual machismo not talk football

glenr, I wasn't taking a shot at you OR Rusty....I hate Babe, he's a hyper religious bigoted clown!...I was supporting you and the I have nothing but disdain for the anyone who doesn't hate Rusty for no reason crowd...can't stand the pseudo tough guys here who hide behind the keyboard and hates for no other reason than to hate...peace dude...don't go after me for supporting you by supporting Rusty.....the madness is infecting everyone...lmao...peace dude...

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Hates a strong word dude? Maybe dislike or don't agree with their posts?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to Bradysgirlforreal's comment:

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Hates a strong word dude? Maybe dislike or don't agree with their posts?

LMAO. I assure you I don't hate either of these two worthless fools. You would have to consider someone's actions significant even in some small way in order to hate them. They provide nothing of worth whatsoever here. They are just two malevolent silly little clowns. Hardly worthy of hate.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

I've won the off topic arguments with the dumbkoff as well.

Funny how you call yourself a Christian but at the same time are an egotistical asphole. You're one of those new phony right wing Christians aren't you?

Sections
Shortcuts