Babe & Rusty

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

Re: Babe & Rusty

In response to pcmIV's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Im the REAL KING's comment:

[QUOTE]

1. When Gronk was drafted I said he would be finished before the 5 year mark due to his beign fragile and having his back problems.... Case Proven.

[/QUOTE]

So how many games has Gronk missed because of his back?  Oh that's right none.  He's about to enter his 5th season so you better be praying he gets hit by a bus or something.

[/QUOTE]

Gronk's injuries are consistent with the type of game he plays. In the flats, stretched out to make a catch. His broken arm..what are you going to do.

His continued arm problems I believe were the team's fault for trying to bring him back to quick and multible surgeries and hardware installs in the same spot is a good way to get infections.

His knee? Stretched out, caught cleat, hit on the leg. Nothing to do but wince and move on. This is the NFL.

Both of these add up to most of the time he's been out and these are not chronic injuries caused by previous medical problems. Maybe he wouldn't get injured if he was a little more timid and just dropped the ball if he knew he was going to get clobbered but then he wouldn't be Gronk would he.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

In response to Sobchack's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to BabeParilli's comment:
    [QUOTE]

It's obvious glenr has had a sexual reassignment phalloplasty. Did you ever notice almost all of her posts refer to Brady sexually? A disturbing individual if there ever was one.

[/QUOTE]

Do you speak this way where you worship?  When you profess a strong belief in the Bible?  

I don't even know glenr, but I know you're very comitted to your faith, and this nonsense may not go over well "Upstairs."

[/QUOTE]

Do you see a post of mine in this thread refering to Brady sexually? Babe dislikes the fact that I got her to admit that she is a fake Pats fan and is here only because she has a thing for Brady.

Babe has also demostrated how religious she is and how vicious people like her become when someone disagrees with their religious self righteousness.

It all ties together. People like her think that their religion and delusional self importance makes them absolutely correct on every subject and they become vicious when confronted with a logical counterpoint.

Disagree with Babe on football and you are stupid, a troll etc etc

Disagree with her on any of her social comments and you are an evil unbeliever destined for hell

Babe is a God and you best worship her every word or she will bring down hellfire on you..

If not some childish ranting will do

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Im the REAL KING. Show Im the REAL KING's posts

In response to glenr's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

1. When Gronk was drafted I said he would be finished before the 5 year mark due to his beign fragile and having his back problems.... Case Proven.

[/QUOTE]

So how many games has Gronk missed because of his back?  Oh that's right none.  He's about to enter his 5th season so you better be praying he gets hit by a bus or something.

[/QUOTE]

Gronk's injuries are consistent with the type of game he plays. In the flats, stretched out to make a catch. His broken arm..what are you going to do.

His continued arm problems I believe were the team's fault for trying to bring him back to quick and multible surgeries and hardware installs in the same spot is a good way to get infections.

His knee? Stretched out, caught cleat, hit on the leg. Nothing to do but wince and move on. This is the NFL.

Both of these add up to most of the time he's been out and these are not chronic injuries caused by previous medical problems. Maybe he wouldn't get injured if he was a little more timid and just dropped the ball if he knew he was going to get clobbered but then he wouldn't be Gronk would he.

[/QUOTE]

Glen, thanks for the feedback.

All I can say is, pro opinions at the time he was to be drafted where in fear of him playing in the NFL due to medical reports, his back and other problems not mentioned.

As for his chronic condition which is his back, I will place a simple blog written about him. He has had notone but two issues and surgery. You may presume to think you know what his problems are and thats fine, but here are documented blogs about his still lingering back problems.

Now when you put together a history of back problems, surgeries, arm problems and now an added knee injury, you have a train wreck ready to happen.

For his sake I hope I am totally wrong, but the stats don't lie, and the amount of medical history this kid has already gone through usually leads to one thing, early retirement.

But Glen, I do agree with you that other NFL players have commented that Gronks style of running is going to get him killed. He stands tall and up straight, instead of croughing much the way a running back protects himself.

Only time will tell for sure, and as I have stated, I do hope I'm wrong for Gronks sake.

ht.tp://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/05/17/report-rob-gronkowski-dealing-with-a-back-problem-too/

ht.tp://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/06/19/dr-robert-watkins-releases-statement-on-gronkowski-back-surgery/

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to TFB12's comment:

[QUOTE]

No, I don't think PCM is Rusty at all.  I have butted heads with PCM but I like what he adds to the forum, I enjoy some of his posts.  Not everyone is going to 100% on each others posts.  PCM is okay in my book.

[/QUOTE]

Thanks man.  I enjoy your stuff too.  We only really butt heads a little on Wes, but unlike some other people here I appreciate what he brought to the team while he was here.

[/QUOTE]

Cool!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

So when I disagree with Rusty then I'm what? Arguing with myself?

Phucking idiot

Probably.  I imagine it's like 2 women fighting.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Im the REAL KING. Show Im the REAL KING's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

No, I don't think PCM is Rusty at all.  I have butted heads with PCM but I like what he adds to the forum, I enjoy some of his posts.  Not everyone is going to 100% on each others posts.  PCM is okay in my book.

Now glenr on the other hand, she is really starting to clutter up the forum.  Has she said anything football related yet? 

[/QUOTE]

I remember Rusty would always sign off and Glen R would show up. If they are one and the same I don't know, but I do recall Laz at that time bringing up the almost identical way in which they wrote. Laz usually avoided confrontation adn getting involved in the Rusty Brawls, but he was keen and very observant.

[/QUOTE]

Phucking idiot

[/QUOTE]

First, Rusty had many accounts and would actually argue with his namesakes to try and save face and saying they were not him. 

Don't blame me Glen that other people noticed your exact style of writing and thinking....

Most of the people agreed that you were possibly Rusty.

I appreciate your quick witt and your insidious and vile attempt to include me in your lackluster brain pool, but I must refrain from such sludge.

You are quickly turning into a Troglodyte, I ask you to reach out and expose your sins here and now. You will feel better and be on the path to recovery. Laughing

Cheese and Dip anyone?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Phucking idiot

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Exactly the type of idiocy I expected. Just like babe you run from obvious facts and hide behind whining.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Now glenr on the other hand, she is really starting to clutter up the forum.  Has she said anything football related yet? 

[/QUOTE]

I remember Rusty would always sign off and Glen R would show up. If they are one and the same I don't know, but I do recall Laz at that time bringing up the almost identical way in which they wrote. Laz usually avoided confrontation adn getting involved in the Rusty Brawls, but he was keen and very observant.

[/QUOTE]

Phucking idiot

[/QUOTE]

First, Rusty had many accounts and would actually argue with his namesakes to try and save face and saying they were not him. 

Don't blame me Glen that other people noticed your exact style of writing and thinking....

I appreciate your quick witt and your insidious and vile attempt to include me in your lackluster brain pool, but I must refrain from such sludge.

You are quickly turning into a Troglodyte, I ask you to reach out and expose your sins here and now. You will feel better and be on the path to recovery. Laughing

Cheese and Dip anyone?

[/QUOTE]

One little problem...I dare you or anyother whiner here to show some sort of proof that we have the 'same style of writing'. You made a statement now man up and prove it.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Glen, thanks for the feedback.

All I can say is, pro opinions at the time he was to be drafted where in fear of him playing in the NFL due to medical reports, his back and other problems not mentioned.

As for his chronic condition which is his back, I will place a simple blog written about him. He has had notone but two issues and surgery. You may presume to think you know what his problems are and thats fine, but here are documented blogs about his still lingering back problems.

Now when you put together a history of back problems, surgeries, arm problems and now an added knee injury, you have a train wreck ready to happen.

For his sake I hope I am totally wrong, but the stats don't lie, and the amount of medical history this kid has already gone through usually leads to one thing, early retirement.

But Glen, I do agree with you that other NFL players have commented that Gronks style of running is going to get him killed. He stands tall and up straight, instead of croughing much the way a running back protects himself.

Only time will tell for sure, and as I have stated, I do hope I'm wrong for Gronks sake.

ht.tp://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/05/17/report-rob-gronkowski-dealing-with-a-back-problem-too/

ht.tp://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/06/19/dr-robert-watkins-releases-statement-on-gronkowski-back-surgery/

[/QUOTE]

Is it possible for someone that big to crouch like a running back? Only the back problems are chronic. Both the arm and knee are sheet happens injuries. I still think that had they admitted that he wasn't coming back for the playoffs the second break and ensuing surgery and infection could have been avoided.

Personally I think the medical profession is too quick to install hardware these days in order to get people quickly back on their feet ( or arms ). I know a few people who have had plates and screws put in various places and everyone of them has had complications from the hardware resulting in another trip under the knife.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Im the REAL KING. Show Im the REAL KING's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Phucking idiot

[/QUOTE]

Cheese and Dip anyone?

[/QUOTE]

One little problem...I dare you or anyother whiner here to show some sort of proof that we have the 'same style of writing'. You made a statement now man up and prove it.

[/QUOTE]

OK Pumpkin,

Let me eat my Din Din first, then I will search any old blogs that I may have retained and place them here for you to feast upon.

Surprised

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Phucking idiot

[/QUOTE]

Cheese and Dip anyone?

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

OK Pumpkin,

Let me eat my Din Din first, then I will search any old blogs that I may have retained and place them here for you to feast upon.

Surprised

[/QUOTE]

Nice BS. I won't hold my breath. The fact that you're in here using this name with a whopping 45 posts over 2 years proves you're just a clown who copped someone else's name. When you post your big proof be sure to do it under the name you actually use daily instead of hiding behind this little used one.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Phucking idiot

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Exactly the type of idiocy I expected. Just like babe you run from obvious facts and hide behind whining.

[/QUOTE]

What facts am I running from?

Who's the one whining and why would I be hiding?  I'm right here in the open.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Phucking idiot

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

So just like the fake 'Real King' you are now going to back up the BS that I'm another Rusty name right?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

That's easy.

All you post is garbage.

Same with him.

What do I win?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from oddlyenough. Show oddlyenough's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

That's easy.

All you post is garbage.

Same with him.

What do I win?

[/QUOTE]

Better stick with moralizing as logic isn't your strong suit.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from palookaski. Show palookaski's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Judging from the name PCM which I do not recall, you could be Rusty?

[/QUOTE]

You're right.  I could be.  Better add my name to the list of Rusty accounts in the other thread.  ROFL.

[/QUOTE]

PCM, you best look up old News Posts about Gronks Back and what he has had done since joining the Patriots. 

You're not very observant are you? I asked if you could possibly be Rusty, I didn't state that you were.

Reading is very fundemental, and to understand what you are reading is paramount. You must learn to understand what is written as opposed to what you think it means, it is actually called direct intent. I suggest you look it up, read it and learn it. This will help you in your day to day struggles of understanding people at a higher level of mental occupancy and direct understanding of the english vocabulary.

I can tutor you, but that would take you time and money, but please understand we are here to help you expand your mind, your intellect, and your overall understanding of microventural linguistics. 

Have a nice day! Yell

[/QUOTE]

He says " I can tutor you, to help you expand your mind, your intellect, and your overall understanding of microventural linguistics.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

In response to TSWFAN's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to NEGAME2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to TSWFAN's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to NEGAME2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Babe--yer stoopid

Rusty--am not

Babe--r too

Rusty--am not yer dumb

Babe--am not

Rusty--r too

Babe--am not yer crazy

Rusty--am not

Babe--r too

Rusty--yer an idiot

Babe--am not

Rusty--r too

Babe-- WAAAA WAAAA, mods he's calling me names again!   Ban him!!!!!!!

[/QUOTE]

For a Lady packing from N.C. why don't you hookup that TURD=RUSTY and see who has got the Bigger?

[/QUOTE]

admit it you are starting to like me!

[/QUOTE]

you talk like a transplanted Yankee..?

[/QUOTE]

bump

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

That's easy.

All you post is garbage.

Same with him.

What do I win?

[/QUOTE]

glenr only posts garbage? You're too kind to her.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

That's easy.

All you post is garbage.

Same with him.

What do I win?

[/QUOTE]

glenr only posts garbage? You're too kind to her.

[/QUOTE]

Another sad attempt to attack me by parroting the much deserved insults I lay on you. You can't even be original.

Funny that in threads where I am discussing football you fail to show up. Probably because you lack the intelligence to have a football related conversation. You know you'll be show up as a clueless fangirl. All you ever do here is whine and copy paste stats.

Still waiting on your big disertation on why we don't need a running game.

Of course I already know you're too gutless to admot when you are clueless.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

That's easy.

All you post is garbage.

Same with him.

What do I win?

[/QUOTE]

A BJ from your mommy. All her clients say she's good at it.

Just like Babe and her girlfriends you lack the nuts to back your BS.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Phucking idiot

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Yup you're right here invisible on the internet home of virtual tough guys. J7uust like Babe you lack the stones to back your BS

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Phucking idiot

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Yup you're right here invisible on the internet home of virtual tough guys. J7uust like Babe you lack the stones to back your BS

[/QUOTE]

I got stones, sister... big stones!  I'll back anything I say or do here. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Phucking idiot

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I got stones, sister... big stones!  I'll back anything I say or do here. 

[/QUOTE]

Like your backing the pathetic presumption that I'm Rusty? Funny how you and the other members of Babe's quilting circle keep saying that yet always seem to fail proving it.

Maybe you can help your sister Babe with her proof of why a running game isn't important.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

I thought only little boys called each other girls, guess I'm wrong, or maybe not.