Babe & Rusty

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

Re: Babe & Rusty

In response to NEGAME2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I thought only little boys called each other girls, guess I'm wrong, or maybe not.

[/QUOTE]

Bossy?

I call my male friends Boys and the same for Girls!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

[QUOTE]

I thought only little boys called each other girls, guess I'm wrong, or maybe not.

[/QUOTE]

Obviously you never served in the military and went through boot camp

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

So here we are a day later and the members of Babe's quilting circle failed to offer their proof of my writing style being identical to Rusty.

Not surprised

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

In response to glenr's comment:

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

obviously I did not, sorry to hear that. I guess mocking wives , girlfriends, mothers, sisters  daughters just makes makes them feel superior?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

[QUOTE]

So here we are a day later and the members of Babe's quilting circle failed to offer their proof of my writing style being identical to Rusty.

Not surprised

[/QUOTE]

if that s you in the picture it's been awhile since you ve been to bootcamp!!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

[QUOTE]

Not surprised

[/QUOTE]

40 years and 30 ibs ago. There were fatter guys in boot than I am now. During the draft and Vietnam the only requirement was...are you breathing?

Maybe you should enlist and serve your country

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

One little problem...I dare you or anyother whiner here to show some sort of proof that we have the 'same style of writing'. You made a statement now man up and prove it.

[/QUOTE]

That's easy.

All you post is garbage.

Same with him.

What do I win?

[/QUOTE]

Lots-A-Snot...your boys bought the farm last night...got suckered into not playing their game yet AGAIN by the Les Habitants..suckers and losers...

:P

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Not surprised

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

40 years and 30 ibs ago. There were fatter guys in boot than I am now. During the draft and Vietnam the only requirement was...are you breathing?

[/QUOTE]

Men in my life don't have to call each other girls to make them feel like men,  apparently men in your age group still feel compelled to do that.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

obviously I did not, sorry to hear that. I guess mocking wives , girlfriends, mothers, sisters  daughters just makes makes them feel superior?

[/QUOTE]

TSW learned all he knows about women at Captain Billy's Tugboat College...that, and his favorite passtime and word..T-U-R-D...I call him TURDMAN as a term of (ahem) endearment.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

enlist , I'm a female!!  I'm sure you feel "girls" have no business being in the military.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

[QUOTE]

enlist , I'm a female!!  I'm sure you feel "girls" have no business being in the military.

[/QUOTE]

Why? They were there when I was in. Not many though. The only issue I had was that they let women into combat ratings but not on combat ships which meant less shore billets for men and more time at sea before you got your year ashore.

Thanks for assuming. You know what the first 3 letters spell.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

That's pretty classless.  glenr is one of the worst posters here, but there is never a need for a post like this.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Not surprised

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Men in my life don't have to call each other girls to make them feel like men,  apparently men in your age group still feel compelled to do that.

[/QUOTE]

Sorry I was not aware of your standing as the Empress and your God given responsibility to tell everyone whether or not they meet your standards of behaviour. Perhaps you should start a religion centered around you so people can worship you in a formal setting.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

That's pretty classless.  glenr is one of the worst posters here, but there is never a need for a post like this.

[/QUOTE]

Yup I am terrible for discussing football with people who want to discuss football and crapping on the slew of internet tough guys who have taken over this site

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

NE, don't take the filthy bear seriously...if it wasn't for Rusty or those who don't hate Rusty, he would never post here...he's usually too busy smoking the chronic all day...he knows nothing about football...or women...:)

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

In response to mellymel3's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

TSW learned all he knows about women at Captain Billy's Tugboat College...that, and his favorite passtime and word..T-U-R-D...I call him TURDMAN as a term of (ahem) endearment.

[/QUOTE]

SMELLY[LWLOSER]..... The STENCH of your IGNORANCE is palpable and you REEK with DELUSIONS of ADEQUACY.

One can only expect Anserine remarks from a person of dubious antecedents.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

In response to mellymel3's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

NE, don't take the filthy bear seriously...if it wasn't for Rusty or those who don't hate Rusty, he would never post here...he's usually too busy smoking the chronic all day...he knows nothing about football...or women...:)

[/QUOTE]

Only Rusty isn't in this thread.

Now you may run your mouth about how you can prove I am Rusty then disappear like the rest of babes quilting circle. 1100+ posts in 1 month during the quietest time in the NFL? The sure sign of someone how comes here to parade their virtual machismo not talk football

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

All barbs aside, glenr, thanks for serving.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

what did I say that was so bad or wrong?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]

what did I say that was so bad?

[/QUOTE]

I'm never a fan of picking on someone's physical attributes.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

All barbs aside, glenr, thanks for serving.

[/QUOTE]

Not nessesary. I had fun whenever and wherever possible and went all over the world. Other times it sucked. Spending my 18th bday in Cartagena-fun....60' seas in a 400' ship -not fun

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

When they are all in their late 50s we'll see if they have the guts to use their real pictures. I could care less what the children think. I care even less what some smug little b'atch thinks. Easy to pick a picture of some chick on a bike off of the internet and use it. Nobody actually believes she looks like that. Probably wieghs more than me and has a thicker beard

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

we were discussing men calling other men girls and he referenced boot camp,  isn't it obvious it's been awhile since he's been in the service?  maybe things have changed since then. Even he said 40 years later.  He just doesn't look 20 something.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

we were discussing men calling other men girls and he referenced boot camp,  isn't it obvious it's been awhile since he's been in the service?  maybe things have changed since then. Even he said 40 years later.

[/QUOTE]

We weren't 'discussing' anything. You were just parading your ego around by letting people know that they should speak and behave according to your specs for being a proper man.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

we were discussing men calling other men girls and he referenced boot camp,  isn't it obvious it's been awhile since he's been in the service?  maybe things have changed since then. Even he said 40 years later.

[/QUOTE]

We weren't 'discussing' anything. You were just parading your ego around by letting people know that they should speak and behave according to your specs for being a proper man.

[/QUOTE]
     i don't know , I thought we were discussing, but guess not. Parading my ego? I don't know what that means, do you.  and yes I do know what I like in a MAN  and it's not insulting females!

Sections
Shortcuts