Babe has to go

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ChasaB. Show ChasaB's posts

Babe has to go

Babe constantly causes issues with his posts and refusal to provide information.

He assumes his opinion is fact, and never feels the need to back it up with valid arguements.

a typical babe discussion

"the sun is purple"-Babe
    "i dont know it looks kind of yellow to us"-everyone else
    "it doesnt matter how you precieve the sun to look the facts are the facts and the sun is purple"-Babe
    "Actually the sun isnt purple, its also not yellow, its actually a shade of green, but our atmosphere makes it appear yellow, regardless purple is the least correct answer"-Smart person
    "stay on topic, ben jarvus green ellis is a terrible running back"-babe
    "jets troll JETS TROLLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS-Rusty

At this point i think everyone should ignore babe, or he provides 10 gm's better then our "average" BB

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

Re: Babe has to go

the sun isn't purple......but I do get those purple squiggly blobs in my vision if I stare at it too much   Laughing

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

Well, while I agree that he (and his ilk) are tedious and tiresome, I cannot agree that he should be banned. Just not a fan of censorship. As I've done with a few (Jints, to mention one), just put him on ignore if it is that bothersome.

Wasn't it Patrick Henry who first said "I may think you are a liar and a weasel and a troll and a phony and I may put you on ignore, but I won't report you to the mods or suggest you be banned."

Something like that...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

Nobody has to go.

If you don't like Babe (or me . . .  or anyone) just don't read their posts.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ChasaB. Show ChasaB's posts

I've ignored him, but with all teh trolls i have on ignore most threads look like this
    ignored 
    ignored
    ignore
    ignored
  6. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

In Response to Re: Babe has to go:
    I've ignored him, but with all teh trolls i have on ignore most threads look like this post ignored ignored  ignored post ignored post ignored ignore ignored post
    Posted by ChasaB

And that is our problem (our being people who don't have anyone on ignore) how?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ChasaB. Show ChasaB's posts

In Response to Re: Babe has to go : And that is our problem (our being people who don't have anyone on ignore) how?
    Posted by pcmIV

If you cut the head off a snake it dies, if you ignore the snake it kills your first born child.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jeffab. Show jeffab's posts

It comes with the territory, there will always be people like that on here.  I actually don't mind Babe and Rusty at times, but watching the two of them bicker back and forth and cause good threads to turn into juvenile shouting matches does get a bit tiresome.

One would've thought that with most of the Jets trolls gone there would be more courteous discourse.  I guess some always have the need for conflict.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ChasaB. Show ChasaB's posts

i wouldnt be suprised if babe and rusty were teh same person who is a schizto 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Yeah, that Babe guy is out of control. Imagine him saying BB is a great coach, Brady is a great QB, BB is an average GM, we run a normal amount and the defense is not up to snuff. What is the world coming to?

Sick him boy! Purge the forum of his kind so we can have just people who claim BB never did anything wrong and Brady, not the defense, is the big problem with our team!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

Although I can't recall ever really agreeing with Babe or really liking his style of posting I'm not really a big fan of banning him or anyone else for that matter.  If someone wishes to remove any doubt as to the quality of their wits than they are free to do so in my opinion. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

Yeah, that Babe guy is out of control. Imagine him saying BB is a great coach, Brady is a great QB, BB is an average GM, we run a normal amount and the defense is not up to snuff.
    Posted by BabeParilli

. . .   and that being the winningest team of this century is an "epic failure."

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from tompenny. Show tompenny's posts

Posted by ChasaB

Hmmm 0_0

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ChasaB. Show ChasaB's posts

The craziest thing about this forum is that if any of us made even a single post on a jet forum or a giant forum similar to what the trolls here do they would be gone. Same day.

I think im going to go look for a different place to post, the people here are much too lacadaisical in regards to forum trolls.

Way to many people with the mind set of "meh i dont care" attitude, and watching as trolls finally get banned  because of people like me who actually report, only to create a new forum name in continue trolling. the community needs to step up.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In Response to Re: Babe has to go : . . .   and that being the winningest team of this century is an "epic failure."
    Posted by p-mike

This is what you guys always do. I never said being the winningest team of this century was an epic failure. Just like the OP implying I said BJGE was terrible. Never said that either. Just like I never said BB was a terrible GM. That's what people like you HEAR because you are completely lacking in objectivity.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

The craziest thing about this forum is that if any of us made even a single post on a jet forum or a giant forum similar to what the trolls here do they would be gone. Same day. I think im going to go look for a different place to post, the people here are much too lacadaisical in regards to forum trolls. Way to many people with the mind set of "meh i dont care" attitude, and watching as trolls finally get banned  because of people like me who actually report, only to create a new forum name in continue trolling. the community needs to step up.
    Posted by ChasaB

You're the typical kind of malcontent that makes a forum bad. If anybody disagrees with you consistently then you call them a troll. It's PITIFUL. Clean up your lame act.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from jeffab. Show jeffab's posts

ChasaB - your opinion is certainly respected, but Babe and Rusty do often make good points and have interesting opinions, whether or not I agree with all of them.  I don't think people on here don't care, but personally I have enough to worry about in the real world.  The slight annoyance which I sometimes feel when scrolling through the posts on here is a very minor nuisance in the grand scheme of things.  It's certainly one I can live with wthout feeling the need to try to ban these posters.

When it gets to the point of Pats1966...or whatever his name was, where EVERY comment one leaves is responded to with a personal attack, then I'm with you.  Until then, m'eh.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

Yeah, that Babe guy is out of control. Imagine him saying BB is a great coach, Brady is a great QB, BB is an average GM, we run a normal amount and the defense is not up to snuff. What is the world coming to? Sick him boy! Purge the forum of his kind so we can have just people who claim BB never did anything wrong and Brady, not the defense, is the big problem with our team!
    Posted by BabeParilli

Blah blah..Brady gets a safety..it's the defense's fault...Welker drops a pass...it's the defense's fault...offense can't get a first down to run time off of the clock...it's the defenses fault

None of which means you should be banned. This site would be really boring if everyone agreed with each other all of the time. Even the trolls can have some entertainment value. Some of the funniest stuff posted here are the Jets troll's delusions. Then there is Commie's undying love for Tebow. By comparison the rest of us are geniuses.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

ChasaB - your opinion is certainly respected, but Babe and Rusty do often make good points and have interesting opinions, whether or not I agree with all of them.  I don't think people on here don't care, but personally I have enough to worry about in the real world.  The slight annoyance which I sometimes feel when scrolling through the posts on here is a very minor nuisance in the grand scheme of things.  It's certainly one I can live with wthout feeling the need to try to ban these posters. When it gets to the point of Pats1966...or whatever his name was, where EVERY comment one leaves is responded to with a personal attack, then I'm with you.  Until then, m'eh.
    Posted by jeffab

Pats1966 was a curious case. He would call everybody a MORON for talking about anything just because they were talking about it, not because of what they were saying. I must admit in many years of forum discussions I have never seen anything like it. Astonishing.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BassFishing. Show BassFishing's posts

Posted by ChasaB

Dude, please.  You wouldn;t be surprised?  Wow. 

Who contributes to this board more, Babe or myself? Also, note how my intentions to contribute are genuine, not used to try to spam the board.  I actually type an opinion or premise and explain my reasoning.   You wouldn't be surprised?

Maybe you are schizo?

Porfotlio's thread proves Babe is a troll. very simple question to have Babe back his premise and look what Babe and his troll cohorts did.

I have no idea how the mods allow people like that to post here like they aren't completely violating board rules. Babe wasn't it to about him and his agenda. He refuses to learn, admit he was wrong or contribute genuinely to the threads.

The ignore button is fine, but the problem is, Babe enables the actual trolls and vice versa. Plus, the trolls who use the different board names, use so many different names and personalities, you may not really realize the new board name being a troll.

It's so ridiculous. The mods could just come in and use their heads and just ban the clear trolls here and be done with that, but they don't.  The board is littered weith junk from Capitalist Avenger right on down to Babe Parilii and all the little Phat Rex type new characters in between.

Note the patterns and similaries. There is not one redeeming quality of these troll types on the board.

They use the board as entertainment for themselves.  

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mungomunro. Show Mungomunro's posts

Anyone who asks for someone to be banned should be banned. j/k

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from vertigho. Show vertigho's posts

Ignore them. It isn't that hard. Both Rusty and Babe go through stages where they're sufferable and fun to read, but most of the time I don't find myself enjoying their posts. 

Currently they're both on 'ignore' for me. Avoids the conflict, and everyone can go their merry way.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

It's times like this I am glad God didn't equip me with a puss.   Being a man is great. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BassFishing. Show BassFishing's posts

^Here's an example. Vertigo does nothing but analyze why peoople should have an opinion he feels they should have. The height of arrogance and he doesn't see it.

THAT is the kind of person you put on ignore.  Vertigo contributes nothing but junk. Of course, he's a newer fan, so he may be insecure. But, all the more reason to be quiet and learn things, v.s. acting all arrogant.

I've yet to see Vertitool just use this board to talk Pats and share opinions.  This is another example.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

The mods could just come in and use their heads and just ban the clear trolls here and be done with that, but they don't.
    Posted by BassFishing

But they have genius. Four times or so just this season. LMAO@U again!

Sections
Shortcuts