Babe has to go

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

Re: Babe has to go

Threads started with the sole intent to get another poster banned are what need to go.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BassFishing. Show BassFishing's posts

No, they haven't. You're still here ruining the board for others.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from tompenny. Show tompenny's posts

LOL at Rusty defending himself and his many schitzo aliases.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

Can't we all just get along?  I wonder if other team's fan boards have this much fighting going on between its fans.  Good lord.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In Response to Re: Babe has to go:
    [QUOTE] Anyone who asks for someone to be banned should be banned. j/k
    Posted by Mungomunro[/QUOTE]

LOL!

I would never call for anybody's ban unless they were being racist or threatening, or something like that.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]No, they haven't. You're still here ruining the board for others.
    Posted by BassFishing[/QUOTE]

I understand there are some who feel if anybody disagrees with them the board is ruined for them. Do you think you ruin the board for anybody?

You know chump, you have been banned numerous time. I have never called for that nor applauded it after it happened. But then that's just one more reason I'm a better man than you will ever be.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BassFishing. Show BassFishing's posts

[QUOTE]Can't we all just get along?  I wonder if other team's fan boards have this much fighting going on between its fans.  Good lord.
    Posted by DoNotSleepOnThePats[/QUOTE]

Shouldn't be hard should it? Always go the source to fix a problem.  Pretty easy to see where the problem is. Go read Portfolio's thread.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoahJustin. Show NoahJustin's posts

There was a troll on the Celtic's forum a few years ago who posted nothing but pictures of the Lakers holding up their trophy. His posts were nothing but taunting because his team had won it all. Now that's someone who should be banned, but not Babe or Rusty. I hate it when someone get another person banned because they disagree with them alot. 

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

[QUOTE]Yeah, that Babe guy is out of control. Imagine him saying BB is a great coach, Brady is a great QB, BB is an average GM, we run a normal amount and the defense is not up to snuff. What is the world coming to? Sick him boy! Purge the forum of his kind so we can have just people who claim BB never did anything wrong and Brady, not the defense, is the big problem with our team!
    Posted by BabeParilli[/QUOTE]

Babe, it is NOT your opinion that anyone gets twisted up about. It is a combination of your obtuseness and your hitting the insult button more quickly than even someone like me - and you can vouch for the fact I have been insulting at times - though generally in response to an insult.

90% of the people here will accept you holding most contrary positions but they will make you back it up with substance and specifics (like name the GMs during the cap era who are clearly better than BB, or the GMs historically who are better, etc.).

If you state an opinion fine. If someone asks you to back it up and you do not want to you don't have to but just repeating it ad infinitum is rediculous. Either drop it or defend it with info. In the recent case that would be a combination of names and why those names should be accepted.

I for one don't think you should be banned. I have read some posts by you that were good posts. More than once.... In fact I am sure you have made more good posts than I have. But so many of your posts not only suck but they are incipid. It is easy to fall into not wanting to read what you have to say. Instead of being indignant why not take a challenge to back up what you have said as a friendly challenge. Why not give the other person their due and try to respond in the way requested? Why not give names for example? If you can't just be a man and say you are unable to; that your opinion is not really quantitative but you just think BB is overrated, you can't defend it but that is just how you feel. It wont win anyone over but at least you would be both honest and direct. And responsive as well. If you can list names and reason then DO IT.

Either way what you have been doing is not engaging; it is not a dialog; it is not constructive.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Babe has to go : Shouldn't be hard should it? Always go the source to fix a problem.  Pretty easy to see where the problem is. Go read Portfolio's thread.

It is easy to see the problem. The mods have fixed it several times, but you keep coming back.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

I dont agree with the constant bickering that goes on between some of the members, and I sure don't agree with many of the comments or opinions (I find alot of it pretty funny). But it is what it is, a place to come and discuss the Pats. I have no one on ignore, and would never think of trying to get someone banned. Seriously, if you are getting so upset by reading the comments on these boards that you feel someone should be banned, it is time for you yourself to leave, not the guy making the comments.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Babe has to go : Babe, it is NOT your opinion that anyone gets twisted up about. It is a combination of your obtuseness and your hitting the insult button more quickly than even someone like me - and you can vouch for the fact I have been insulting at times - though generally in response to an insult. 90% of the people here will accept you holding most contrary positions but they will make you back it up with substance and specifics (like name the GMs during the cap era who are clearly better than BB, or the GMs historically who are better, etc.). If you state an opinion fine. If someone asks you to back it up and you do not want to you don't have to but just repeating it ad infinitum is rediculous. Either drop it or defend it with info. In the recent case that would be a combination of names and why those names should be accepted. I for one don't think you should be banned. I have read some posts by you that were good posts. More than once.... In fact I am sure you have made more good posts than I have. But so many of your posts not only suck but they are incipid. It is easy to fall into not wanting to read what you have to say. Instead of being indignant why not take a challenge to back up what you have said as a friendly challenge. Why not give the other person their due and try to respond in the way requested? Why not give names for example? If you can't just be a man and say you are unable to; that your opinion is not really quantitative but you just think BB is overrated, you can't defend it but that is just how you feel. It wont win anyone over but at least you would be both honest and direct. And responsive as well. If you can list names and reason then DO IT. Either way what you have been doing is not engaging; it is not a dialog; it is not constructive.
    Posted by portfolio1[/QUOTE]

I get called stupid constantly by the phoney fan faction around here. You just told me I am a fake. I don't cry about it. If somebody can't take the heat they should get out of the kitchen.

I defy you to find any insult from me to anybody that hasn't either directly insulted me first or strongly implied an insult.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]I dont agree with the constant bickering that goes on between some of the members, and I sure don't agree with many of the comments or opinions (I find alot of it pretty funny). But it is what it is, a place to come and discuss the Pats. I have no one on ignore, and would never think of trying to get someone banned. Seriously, if you are getting so upset by reading the comments on these boards that you feel someone should be banned, it is time for you yourself to leave, not the guy making the comments.
    Posted by BostonSportsFan111[/QUOTE]

Well stated. Some people take themselves too seriously around here. It's football talk, not the world peace negotiations.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BassFishing. Show BassFishing's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Babe has to go : It is easy to see the problem. The mods have fixed it several times, but you keep coming back.
    Posted by BabeParilli[/QUOTE]

No, the problem is belligerent, dishonest and igrorant creepy older man with Brady man crushes like yourself who enable trolls, who have different board names, sign in and out as different people to get me banned.

THAT's the problem. Not debatable.

Any outside person with half a brain could see you and your cohorts as the root problem.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BassFishing. Show BassFishing's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Babe has to go : Babe, it is NOT your opinion that anyone gets twisted up about. It is a combination of your obtuseness and your hitting the insult button more quickly than even someone like me - and you can vouch for the fact I have been insulting at times - though generally in response to an insult. 90% of the people here will accept you holding most contrary positions but they will make you back it up with substance and specifics (like name the GMs during the cap era who are clearly better than BB, or the GMs historically who are better, etc.). If you state an opinion fine. If someone asks you to back it up and you do not want to you don't have to but just repeating it ad infinitum is rediculous. Either drop it or defend it with info. In the recent case that would be a combination of names and why those names should be accepted. I for one don't think you should be banned. I have read some posts by you that were good posts. More than once.... In fact I am sure you have made more good posts than I have. But so many of your posts not only suck but they are incipid. It is easy to fall into not wanting to read what you have to say. Instead of being indignant why not take a challenge to back up what you have said as a friendly challenge. Why not give the other person their due and try to respond in the way requested? Why not give names for example? If you can't just be a man and say you are unable to; that your opinion is not really quantitative but you just think BB is overrated, you can't defend it but that is just how you feel. It wont win anyone over but at least you would be both honest and direct. And responsive as well. If you can list names and reason then DO IT. Either way what you have been doing is not engaging; it is not a dialog; it is not constructive.
    Posted by portfolio1[/QUOTE]

Exactly. It's because his goal here is to troll with his agenda (Brady man love).

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Babe has to go : No, the problem is belligerent, dishonest and igrorant creepy older man with Brady man crushes like yourself who enable trolls, who have different board names, sign in and out as different people to get me banned. THAT's the problem. Not debatable. Any outside person with half a brain could see you and your cohorts as the root problem.

I have yet to see one outside person call my kind the problem. But they sure as hell have marked you as a problem.

I'm not going to stop appreciating the greatest player we have ever had because you childishly characterize it as creepy. I love what the guy has done for our team and am proud to say so.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BassFishing. Show BassFishing's posts

Well, good for you. I don't like what he's done overall lately in the postseason and he needs to be held accountable like anyone would on their job.

And yes, the fact you put regular season stats over postseason performances, which actually was your argument as wy Brady was better than Manning, is hypocritical to say the least.

There are far more people who like me, who engage in discussion with me, that generates more discussion as opposed to yourself. You're a broken record where everything you do is centered around propping up Brady and then demeaning Belichick and his defense.

No one is buying this Mr. Innocence routine from you.   Without question, you have mental illness whether you're aware of it or not.  Take it as some advice, free of charge, Gramps.

They have meds that may be able to help.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from AZPAT. Show AZPAT's posts

[QUOTE]I've ignored him, but with all teh trolls i have on ignore most threads look like this post ignored ignored  ignored post ignored post ignored ignore ignored post
    Posted by ChasaB[/QUOTE]

Perhaps you need to consider starting your own forum someplace. You know, where your opinions will be mirrored and admired. I'll speak for babe and say that he must be totally shattered that you feel this way. Horrors!!!! (Not that he needs me or anyone else to do his bidding.)

You act like a lint picker; it just seems to bother you, even if it's not there. Don't like what Babe says? Use ignore, don't read it, don't engage with him, or simply go someplace else yourself.

You appear to be a big boy, so act like one.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from AZPAT. Show AZPAT's posts

[QUOTE]Well, good for you. I don't like what he's done overall lately in the postseason and he needs to be held accountable like anyone would on their job. And yes, the fact you put regular season stats over postseason performances, which actually was your argument as wy Brady was better than Manning, is hypocritical to say the least. There are far more people who like me, who engage in discussion with me, that generates more discussion as opposed to yourself. You're a broken record where everything you do is centered around propping up Brady and then demeaning Belichick and his defense. No one is buying this Mr. Innocence routine from you.   Without question, you have mental illness whether you're aware of it or not.  Take it as some advice, free of charge, Gramps. They have meds that may be able to help.

You appear to be in a typical domestic love/hate relationship with Babe: can't live with him, don't want to live without him. Like I told Chase, you appear to be a big boy. Why engage with Babe it it bothers or troubles you so much? Somehow I can't se you even consiering the old: agree to disagree, without taking it personal; I don't care which one of you called the other a fool, idiot, or you pick your own name.

I use an analogy from the bopok M.A.S.H., as related to one Maj Frank Burns. He is derided in the book much the same as he was in the movie and the TV series.
    A newcomer into the 4077 asked Hawkeye why he was still around there if he was so incompetent or a fool. Hawkeye replieds that he was wrong 9 out of 10 times. But, OH! that 10th time!!!!  Like Underdoggie666, who is totally fixated on Spygate , and  doesn't seem able to comment on any topic without bringing it up, every once in a while he DOES make sense. So, I read his drivel, hoping for that 1 time in 10.

Accept you and Babe will probably invite each other to ytour Christmas party of summer BBQ. Get over it.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BassFishing. Show BassFishing's posts

Isn't the better question simply, why can't Babe strop trolling and ruining the board?

Go read Porfolio's thread.  It's 4 pages deep and it's all because Baby can't simply back his premise that he's relentlessly pursued here.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BassFishing. Show BassFishing's posts

Oh, he controls em. He shuffled Billy O out the door asap and he also controlled Moss by trading him in 2010.

Will Brady every be held accountable for anything?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

He's like Rusty's nagging wife.  They argue and fight bitterly, but they seem to love being together.  Just makes everyone ELSE crazy.  

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]He's like Rusty's nagging wife.  They argue and fight bitterly, but they seem to love being together.  Just makes everyone ELSE crazy.  
    Posted by Davedsone[/QUOTE]

I'z be de husbands, he'z be da wifez.

Sections
Shortcuts