Babe has to go

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from NCPatsFan1971. Show NCPatsFan1971's posts

Re: Babe has to go

In Response to Re: Babe has to go:
    [QUOTE]He's like Rusty's nagging wife.  They argue and fight bitterly, but they seem to love being together.  Just makes everyone ELSE crazy.  
    Posted by Davedsone[/QUOTE]

I agree.  This bickering is becoming unbearible.  They need to either get a divorce and stop comunicating alltogether or have make up sex and get on with their lives.

PLEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASE!

There are three threads going right now that are either directly or indirectly about BB vs TB.

This is like being in the Twilight Zone.

I'm usually on my computer throughout the day and use the Patriot discussion board as a distraction and relief from other stuff that I have to do.

Having said that, the dicussions of who is more important to the team BB or TB are beginning to wear me out to the point of ad nauseum.   Perhaps a reincarnation of Coach Rod Rust and or a trade for QB Curtis Painter might be appropriate.  

This is how ridiculous these threads have become so why not?   

Also these discussions have become so bad, I actually look forward to Moss or Tebow Threads.  :)

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]Will Brady every be held accountable for anything?
    Posted by BassFishing[/QUOTE]

Yes, he will be held accountable for bringing the greatest success this team has ever seen to us fans.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Babe has to go : I agree.  This bickering is becoming unbearible.  They need to either get a divorce and stop comunicating alltogether or have make up sex and get on with their lives. PLEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASE! There are three threads going right now that are either directly or indirectly about BB vs TB. This is like being in the Twilight Zone. I'm usually on my computer throughout the day and use the Patriot discussion board as a distraction and relief from other stuff that I have to do. Having said that, the dicussions of who is more important to the team BB or TB are beginning to wear me out to the point of ad nauseum.   Perhaps a reincarnation of Coach Rod Rust and or a trade for QB Curtis Painter might be appropriate.   This is how ridiculous these threads have become so why not?    Also these discussions have become so bad, I actually look forward to Moss or Tebow Threads.  :)
    Posted by NCPatsFan1971[/QUOTE]

Simple solution: avoid threads you don't like.

Or you could whine like a drama queen about it instead. Suit yourself.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Babe has to go : I'z be de husbands, he'z be da wifez.
    Posted by BabeParilli[/QUOTE]

Now Babe - you know that is NOT true. Come on. Look, your name is Babe isn't it? ANd when you are walking down the street and someone says "hey, look at that babe!" you know they are not tlaking about someone's husband....

So set the record straight. Come clean Babe. Just do it. You will feel better for it.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BassFishing. Show BassFishing's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Babe has to go : Yes, he will be held accountable for bringing the greatest success this team has ever seen to us fans.

Well, certainly not lately. We ain't seeing that success ever again here at the end of his career if he continues on like this.

"I sucked today." - Tom Brady

Yes you did, Tom. And you weren't much better in the SB.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BassFishing. Show BassFishing's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Babe has to go : But you regularly bash McDaniels. Did he shuffle him out to now shuffle him back in?  Either Bill is a control freak that has the final say on everything or he delegates.  Any fool that will continue to credit Bill with every management, cap, roster, financial, hat color, jersey style decision and then claim he can't stop his QB from throwing so often for 4 years is demented.
    Posted by Bustchise[/QUOTE]

Last time, Phat Rex: BB is not the offensive coordinator.  End of story. He also doesn't choose to audible or throw horrendous INTs on 1st downs.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

Now children behave youselves. We all know Babe would defend Brady no matter how many times he screwed up in a game. It's always the defense's fault. You cannot argue with his man love so why bother.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

<<I defy you to find any insult from me to anybody that hasn't either directly insulted me first or strongly implied an insult.>>

Babe, please.  I have never insulted you directly or by implication.  I have been critical of your posts, your rationale and your style; I have steadfastly asserted that you don't back up your positions; but I have never hurled an insult of any kind in your direction and yet you labeled my posts as stupidity. 

Are my feelings hurt? Hardly; I'm easily as old as you and been insulted by some of the best on the planet. 

Post whatever you wish, Babe, but please, back up what you say and don't make claims that are not supported by the facts.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]Now children behave youselves. We all know Babe would defend Brady no matter how many times he screwed up in a game. It's always the defense's fault. You cannot argue with his man love so why bother.
    Posted by glenr[/QUOTE]

List all the QBs in the league that screw up less than Brady. You can't argue period because you have no case.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from NCPatsFan1971. Show NCPatsFan1971's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Babe has to go : Simple solution: avoid threads you don't like. Or you could whine like a drama queen about it instead. Suit yourself.

Whine my a--------.

It appears that you have nothing to do but argue with Rusty on this board. That's pretty sad actually.  The same can be said about Rusty.  

The weird part is that I can agree with a lot of what both of you said.  It's the constant pis---------ing contest that is over the top.

And furthermore, neither you or Rusty are the bosses of this board and I'll speak up whenever I see something that is a royal pain in my a--------. 

So you deal with it.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Low-FB-IQ. Show Low-FB-IQ's posts

Why get rid of Babe? He makes me laugh the most when he ignores any irrefutable fact someone else makes and changes the discussion. Or when he answers a question with a question because he don't like the real answer.

Brilliant comedy, no problems with Babe.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BassFishing. Show BassFishing's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Babe has to go : Is Bill the defensive coordinator? So, because a particular interception was "horrendous" and on first down, that means that the fact that his game as a whole was not good.  And furthermore, because of a INT on first down, as opposed to on 2nd, 3rd or 4th down, that resulted in the Giants getting ball and then punting back to us, that somehow obsolves the defense of giving up a 90 yard drive and a TD more than 10 minutes later?  Double down Rusty, Double down!
    Posted by Bustchise[/QUOTE]

Sounds great, Phat Rex.  I would focus on the fact your team just traded for Tim Tebow. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Babe has to go : List all the QBs in the league that screw up less than Brady. You can't argue period because you have no case.

Wow I love Brady but are you kidding me?  He isn't perfect.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Babe has to go : Whine my a--------. It appears that you have nothing to do but argue with Rusty on this board. That's pretty sad actually.  The same can be said about Rusty.   The weird part is that I can agree with a lot of what both of you said.  It's the constant pis---------ing contest that is over the top. And furthermore, neither you or Rusty are the bosses of this board and I'll speak up whenever I see something that is a royal pain in my a--------.  So you deal with it.
    Posted by NCPatsFan1971[/QUOTE]

What the hell do you care about what I have to do? I don't care in the slightest what you do or don't do. But then, I'm not a little drama queen who goes into threads and whines, "are you still talking about this?" while I stamp my feet and pout. I let people talk about what they want.

People who stick their nose in and whine like a little b!tch about things others choose to talk about that they are in no way being forced to participate in are a pain in my azz. Leave the drama queen act at the door and grow a pair.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BassFishing. Show BassFishing's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Babe has to go : List all the QBs in the league that screw up less than Brady. You can't argue period because you have no case.

Screw up less last year?

Aaron Rodgers
    Drew Brees
    Matt Stafford
    Eli Manning
    Alex Smith

How's that?

None of them were on pace to set their all time high for INTs this year like Brady was.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Babe has to go : Wow I love Brady but are you kidding me?  He isn't perfect.
    Posted by DoNotSleepOnThePats[/QUOTE]

I never said Brady was perfect. He's had a few pretty bad games.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Babe has to go : Screw up less last year? Aaron Rodgers Drew Brees Matt Stafford Eli Manning Alex Smith How's that? None of them were on pace to set their all time high for INTs this year like Brady was.

On pace? LOL Spin Rusty spin. Brady has had TWO seasons in his entire career with a lower INT% than last year.

I'm batting about .999 against your pitching dingleberry.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from part-timer. Show part-timer's posts

[QUOTE]Well, good for you. I don't like what he's done overall lately in the postseason and he needs to be held accountable like anyone would on their job. And yes, the fact you put regular season stats over postseason performances, which actually was your argument as wy Brady was better than Manning, is hypocritical to say the least. There are far more people who like me, who engage in discussion with me, that generates more discussion as opposed to yourself. You're a broken record where everything you do is centered around propping up Brady and then demeaning Belichick and his defense. No one is buying this Mr. Innocence routine from you.   Without question, you have mental illness whether you're aware of it or not.  Take it as some advice, free of charge, Gramps. They have meds that may be able to help.

PLEASE! Over the YEARS we have seen hundreds of hours worth of tens of thousands of posts under MANY screen names by you, and the main unending point is you can not accept the franchise QB of the team you report to be a fan of. NOW how about presenting your case for the removal of TB and replacement with an acceptable QB that will MEET your criteria of acceptability. With close scrutiny of your requirements for acceptability you may find that you may be more satisfied as a fan of some other franchise. Or you may find that their is NO better alternative and learn to accept the limitations of the team you profess to be a fan of. Perfection in anything is only an adolescent dream, with maturation you will learn to accept the compromises that come with life. Also it appears that you are more enamored with the prospect of confrontation than actual discussion with alike fans or you wouldn't spend MOST of your time arguing and insulting the same people all the time.
    Your constant dissatisfaction with TB has become an obsession and the chance that the team will oblige you with his removal are very slim which means you do not agree with the teams objectives. SO why are you here? Do you think BB will read your posts and change his system? What is the point of being so confrontational with people you have never and possibly will never meet. No matter how much time you put into this board you still are no more than words on a page forgotten within seconds, if they are read. Take off the blinders because there is so much more involved with the BUILDING OF A TEAM then the performance of the HOF franchise QB.
    Lastly it does not hurt to learn from the past. Having been banned multiple times some within a short period of time is evidence enough that it is not because of other people's words but your own that you have been admonished. If your intention is to gain as much attention to yourself threw a negative attitude, you are successful on a limited front. But if you want your words to resonate in other peoples minds come with fresh informative factual news and commentary that other would find worthy of discussion. Also your childish habit of ending most arguments with an insult session that we ALL know wont and can't be backed up is REALLY LAME. If you could use those words face to face and back them up you would not be trying to prop yourself up on the internet with them.
    TAKE IT AS SOME ADVICE, FREE OF CHARGE.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from NCPatsFan1971. Show NCPatsFan1971's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Babe has to go : What the hell do you care about what I have to do? I don't care in the slightest what you do or don't do. But then, I'm not a little drama queen who goes into threads and whines, "are you still talking about this?" while I stamp my feet and pout. I let people talk about what they want. People who stick their nose in and whine like a little b!tch about things others choose to talk about that they are in no way being forced to participate in are a pain in my azz. Leave the drama queen act at the door and grow a pair.

You know what Babe, I wish we were in the same building right now and I'd show you just how much I could whine.  But unfortunately we are in the Nanospace where Blowhards can be all rough and ready because they never have to face their opponent.

Rather than read your constant insulting statements, I choose to put you on ignore. I would much rather meet you face to face but seeing as how that is not possible the best that I can do is ignore your monotonous drivel. 

To do otherwise, I would have to lower myself to your level and and hurl insults back and forth all day.  Fortunately for me, I have a life outside of this board so Goodbye.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from 15315k. Show 15315k's posts

He's a troll and kind of a tool as well but has the right to troll here just like all of the other Jets fans. For some its best to just to put him or her on ignore, even though he's annoying most of the stuff he or she says is pretty funny. I read his or her postings for comedy.

It's kind of surprising that they haven't banned her/him . Babe is clearly the biggest instigator on bdc. 

25. This post has been removed.