Babe has to go

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 15315k. Show 15315k's posts

Re: Babe has to go

In Response to Re: Babe has to go:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Babe has to go : On pace? LOL Spin Rusty spin. Brady has had TWO seasons in his entire career with a lower INT% than last year. I'm batting about .999 against your pitching dingleberry.
    Posted by BabeParilli[/QUOTE]

Lol dingleberry, that's what my grandmother calls bad drivers.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from part-timer. Show part-timer's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Babe has to go : Screw up less last year? Aaron Rodgers Drew Brees Matt Stafford Eli Manning Alex Smith How's that? None of them were on pace to set their all time high for INTs this year like Brady was.
    Posted by BassFishing[/QUOTE]

Rogers
    Brees
    Smith
    Stafford

Did not make it to the SB. Only Manning made it to the SB to play against Brady. So obviously 4 out of 5 QB's on your list SCREWED UP more than Brady and none have more RINGS. Isn't that what counts?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Babe has to go : Screw up less last year? Aaron Rodgers Drew Brees Matt Stafford Eli Manning Alex Smith How's that? None of them were on pace to set their all time high for INTs this year like Brady was.
    Posted by BassFishing[/QUOTE]

You've gone compeletely off your rocker.  Insane.  You just lost it.  You used to be a bit annoying, but now you are just as looney as some Jest troll.  Or ud6

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Babe has to go : List all the QBs in the league that screw up less than Brady. You can't argue period because you have no case.

Once again you purposely ignore the fact that he screwed up in the Super Bowl several times. The sad thing is that you lack the personal integrity to admit it. You are so wrapped up in your worship that you get angry at the thought of him having any resposibilty for the loss.

It's pathetic

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

Time to lay off Babe for a while before he throws a major hissy fit.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Babe has to go : I decree that from here on out, every player and team shall be judged upon what they were on pace to do, not what they actually do. Wait, does that include the "pace" our defense was on?
    Posted by Bustchise[/QUOTE]

I think Rusty was on pace not to be a moron once, so he must not be a moron, right?

Of course that promising start ended the minute he crawled out of the womb.

The first words out of his mouth when the doc slapped him were probably ear deafening shrieks about the evils of the shotgun/spread.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Babe has to go : I think Rusty was on pace not to be a moron once, so he must not be a moron, right? Of course that promising start ended the minute he crawled out of the womb. The first words out of his mouth when the doc slapped him were probably ear deafening shrieks about the evils of the shotgun/spread.

Give it a rest little girl

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Babe has to go : Once again you purposely ignore the fact that he screwed up in the Super Bowl several times. The sad thing is that you lack the personal integrity to admit it. You are so wrapped up in your worship that you get angry at the thought of him having any resposibilty for the loss. It's pathetic
    Posted by glenr[/QUOTE]

All hot air, no substance.

Looks like we caught Rusty posting under another name again folks. He's really getting desperate.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Babe has to go : Give it a rest little girl
    Posted by glenr[/QUOTE]

Hi Rusty.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Yeah lets get rid of Babe!! That way we can listen to Rusty tell us how bad of a QB Brady is and how lucky we are to have the worst Patriot's defense in history.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ChasaB. Show ChasaB's posts

im telling you, babe and rusty are one in the same.

Two polar opposites

Brady is awesome and BB sucks - Babe
    Brady sucks and BB is awesome - Rusty

I seriously think we are dealing with a case of split personality disorder. Has anyone seen these two in the same room at the same time? i know i have not.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

It seems to me, you people throw around the term "troll" way too lightly in here

I swear, the way some of you talk, you have no idea what one looks like

But anyway, for the record, I'm against bannings

I am also against snitches (even more so)

To me they are the real troublemakers on the board

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

I put him on ignore a few days ago. Just got tired of the constant arguments and rants about the same thing. He's become too disruptive here and brings this place down. Its amazing how much one person here can do that. Now that he's on ignore I don't see any of his comments and get drawn into his games. Its much better around here now. Back to football!

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

I was under the impression, and it's quite possible that I have been mistaken, that the Pats have traditionally spent close to the cap on a year in, year out basis.  Bustchise, would you happen to have the numbers on that? And please don't misunderstand my post; not calling you out, just wondering what the numbers are.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]im telling you, babe and rusty are one in the same. Two polar opposites Brady is awesome and BB sucks - Babe Brady sucks and BB is awesome - Rusty I seriously think we are dealing with a case of split personality disorder. Has anyone seen these two in the same room at the same time? i know i have not.
    Posted by ChasaB[/QUOTE]

Problem for you is I never said BB sucks. As a matter of fact I constantly defend his coaching from twits like you and Rusty. My general advice: stop whining.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Dottie, could you delete this dumb azz thread?  Please!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BassFishing. Show BassFishing's posts

[QUOTE]I was under the impression, and it's quite possible that I have been mistaken, that the Pats have traditionally spent close to the cap on a year in, year out basis.  Bustchise, would you happen to have the numbers on that? And please don't misunderstand my post; not calling you out, just wondering what the numbers are.
    Posted by ATJ[/QUOTE]

You do realize Bustchise is Phat Rex, right. 1guy1sharp is the other name he's using.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]I put him on ignore a few days ago. Just got tired of the constant arguments and rants about the same thing. He's become too disruptive here and brings this place down. Its amazing how much one person here can do that. Now that he's on ignore I don't see any of his comments and get drawn into his games. Its much better around here now. Back to football!
    Posted by sporter81[/QUOTE]

I've enjoyed the break from your stupidity. Thanks. Now I need to get out the hip boots to wade though the mindless BS of one less clown.

One less person telling me with every post, "Run more with BJGE!", the guy BB just let go to the Bungles, LOL.

25. This post has been removed.