Babe has to go

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from part-timer. Show part-timer's posts

Re: Babe has to go

In Response to Re: Babe has to go:
    [QUOTE]im telling you, babe and rusty are one in the same. Two polar opposites Brady is awesome and BB sucks - Babe Brady sucks and BB is awesome - Rusty I seriously think we are dealing with a case of split personality disorder. Has anyone seen these two in the same room at the same time? i know i have not.
    Posted by ChasaB[/QUOTE]

This is a virtual impossibility. Check the posting times for rusty (No small job). Actualy it is pritty sad. He posts continual from about 9:30 am till 12:00 midnight leaveing only a 9.5 hour window for sleep at night, with an occaisional 2 hour break between 1 and 4 in the afternoon (nap?) and occaisional 2 hour break between 7 and 9 pm (favorite show). Posting frequency is so consentrated that it is imposible to be a working individual or student in school. That leaves retired individual who likes to use the name old man as an insult often? Or disabled homebody. But even with just this site takeing up 95% of his wakeing time it is safe to say the internet and you guys posting with him are esentialy his life. Congradulations. With that discovery I feel almost obliged to cut him some slack out of pitty. You see most of us have a life other than here, unlike Rusty, Why do you think he keeps comeing back, again and again and.......

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from part-timer. Show part-timer's posts

?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninpa420. Show patsfaninpa420's posts

What I don't get is why people get so worked up over a difference of opinion or  erroneous thought processes. It just a forum people, everyone is not always going to say something you like or agree with and it's not like the guy just tried to play "Tune-in-Tokyo" with your woman's milk jugs. So just chillax (light one up if you have to) and have fun with it cause the season will soon be upon us.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Babe has to go : This is a virtual impossibility. Check the posting times for rusty (No small job). Actualy it is pritty sad. He posts continual from about 9:30 am till 12:00 midnight leaveing only a 9.5 hour window for sleep at night, with an occaisional 2 hour break between 1 and 4 in the afternoon (nap?) and occaisional 2 hour break between 7 and 9 pm (favorite show). Posting frequency is so consentrated that it is imposible to be a working individual or student in school. That leaves retired individual who likes to use the name old man as an insult often? Or disabled homebody. But even with just this site takeing up 95% of his wakeing time it is safe to say the internet and you guys posting with him are esentialy his life. Congradulations. With that discovery I feel almost obliged to cut him some slack out of pitty. You see most of us have a life other than here, unlike Rusty, Why do you think he keeps comeing back, again and again and.......
    Posted by part-timer[/QUOTE]

I hate to be fair to Rusty because he is so anal he doesn't deserve fair. But he probably does post a lot from work in between bilking little old ladies out of their life savings in his sales job.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]What I don't get is why people get so worked up over a difference of opinion or  erroneous thought processes. It just a forum people, everyone is not always going to say something you like or agree with and it's not like the guy just tried to play "Tune-in-Tokyo" with your woman's milk jugs. So just chillax (light one up if you have to) and have fun with it cause the season will soon be upon us.
    Posted by patsfaninpa420[/QUOTE]

Yup. You really can't take this football forum stuff too seriously. I do like the "tune in tokyo" on their woman's milk jugs part though. Sounds like more fun than football talk.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

I only read the first page of this thread. I try not to call names unless it was Maureen *Pastfan1966*. But doing so I read this...

Wasn't it Patrick Henry who first said "I may think you are a liar and a weasel and a troll and a phony and I may put you on ignore, but I won't report you to the mods or suggest you be banned."

If I ever grow up, I wanna be just like that guy ^

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Babe has to go : Those numbers are not easy to verify.  I would say that patscap.com is decent.  I wish the NFL was more forthcoming with this stuff. The only year I recall higher than most spending was 2010 when they extended Brady & Wilfork and there was no cap.
    Posted by Bustchise[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the link.  Although unofficial it's pretty helpful and informative.  Perhaps I'm reading it wrong, and I only went back through 2005, but it looks to me that the Pats spent to the cap or close to it every year.  That was pretty much what I thought.  Would you agree then that the contention that the Pats don't spend to the cap is not accurate?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

I just reported you for this comment

Wow and I almost used to like you!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In Response to Babe has to go:
    [QUOTE]Babe constantly causes issues with his posts and refusal to provide information. He assumes his opinion is fact, and never feels the need to back it up with valid arguements. a typical babe discussion "the sun is purple"-Babe "i dont know it looks kind of yellow to us"-everyone else "it doesnt matter how you precieve the sun to look the facts are the facts and the sun is purple"-Babe "Actually the sun isnt purple, its also not yellow, its actually a shade of green, but our atmosphere makes it appear yellow, regardless purple is the least correct answer"-Smart person "stay on topic, ben jarvus green ellis is a terrible running back"-babe "jets troll JETS TROLLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS-Rusty At this point i think everyone should ignore babe, or he provides 10 gm's better then our "average" BB
    Posted by ChasaB[/QUOTE]

And maybe you should go too

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

The mods on Pat forum are just to freakin mods are too anaI .
    While I was posting on the survey Babe/spam the thread got removed.

We are sorry, the page that you are looking for is no longer available.

Click here to return to where you came from.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

but all of you on this forum are constantly report one against the other.  This is crazy ! It's no wonder some of you have re-created and re-created new signins.
    Can we just all get along. 
    I come here on the Pats forum and enjoy reading all your threads (yes even some Jets and Colt fans) some of you guys can educate me on NFL , even for someone that's been watching the NFL for over 30 years . 
    You disagree with someones take you can either say yours and/or move along.
    You feel insulted by some of the comments, WHO CARES !!! This is not real life , it's a virtual discussion, move on , ignore do wtv makes you feel better but no need to report and try to have someone banned. Unless of course racism and/or hate speech, constant obscenities from a poster then I'll agree.
    From what I see most of you are complaining about a couple of posters that are here to post football .  If you disagree try just to take them with a grain of salt and move on.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Babe has to go : So why waste the time crying?  Post it here.
    Posted by Bustchise[/QUOTE]

LOL... don't drag me into this. I'll cry when my Pats win the Superbowl, joy with all of you.
    I post of course on the Bruins forum and read a lot more than post on Red Sox and Pats.  Here is where there's too much of this and I don't understand why.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BassFishing. Show BassFishing's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Babe has to go : LOL... don't drag me into this. I'll cry when my Pats win the Superbowl, joy with all of you. I post of course on the Bruins forum and read a lot more than post on Red Sox and Pats.  Here is where there's too much of this and I don't understand why.
    Posted by BsLegion[/QUOTE]

Spoiled pink hat fans. And jealousy from trolls who thrive here. The spoiled pink hats enable the trolls. Each doesn't like BB for different reasons. The pink hats follow the anti-BB media line of BB is a bad GM, bad drafter, has a huge ego, etc, so the pink hats attach themselves to what Tony Mazz, Gasper and Felger say.

Just like ESPN does this from a national perspective. They hold BB to a different standard and bash relentlessly as we saw this year, for example, evidenced by how they framed NE's D and ignored GB's D quality.  Funny how NE went to a SB and the D played pretty well.

I had a very long post deleted about an hour laying this out very well. GO47 and I were conversing, he agree and my follow up post was deleted when I talked about how much money ESPN and Boston.com makes off of creating this anti-BB angle. Hence, pink hats need soemone to blame, and trolls love it because it hides their true jealousy towards BB.  They aren't very good analyzing on their own, so they defer to what is written in print, over and over, not even caring what the source is. 

The anti-BB media set this up.  That's why. 

In a nutshell, that's it.

And the thing is, if Brady plays better in the SB, we aren't even having this discussion. The trolls would be silenced because the media would have admitted holding a very good Giants offense to 13 points was a masterful job by BB within his gameplan.

The trolls would either not be here as much and our pink hats like Babe, Prolate, Mt Hurl, etc, would have had to have come clean about how BB's rebuild into and out of the lockout was genius even if a bumpy ride.

Again, the media thrives on this angle and they make a TON of money on it. The more clicks on a Chris Gasper article, the better their revenue is.

I know you from the B's board and I have no issues there with the fans there. It's just the insane amount of trolls here and it's because they get exposed as hypocrites by me and others. They then follow me around, usually using different board names with different personas.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from FenwayChuck. Show FenwayChuck's posts

In Response to Babe has to go:
    [QUOTE]Babe constantly causes issues with his posts and refusal to provide information. He assumes his opinion is fact, and never feels the need to back it up with valid arguements. a typical babe discussion "the sun is purple"-Babe "i dont know it looks kind of yellow to us"-everyone else "it doesnt matter how you precieve the sun to look the facts are the facts and the sun is purple"-Babe "Actually the sun isnt purple, its also not yellow, its actually a shade of green, but our atmosphere makes it appear yellow, regardless purple is the least correct answer"-Smart person "stay on topic, ben jarvus green ellis is a terrible running back"-babe "jets troll JETS TROLLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS-Rusty At this point i think everyone should ignore babe, or he provides 10 gm's better then our "average" BB
    Posted by ChasaB[/QUOTE]

REALLY?..... Are you freakin kidding me?  ChasaB.... I understand you do not like much of what Babe says.... and I am for that in many of the cases.  HOWEVER...  I am NEVER for completely silencing anyone- no matter - how vile I find them to be.  NEVER!

Is Babe a Troll.... YEP... but I find it so easy to just look right past the posts and continue on.....

Once we can eliminate "BABE" or "CHUCK" from the discussion or having the ability to speak, then I assure you that your statements will soon become a waste of air too.  Because the only one who will mater is those that will speak entirely in agreement with what those talking have to say..... and to be quite honest.... ONLY MORONS want a one-sided story.

Again, I do not value many things many people who speak here have to say... However there are several people who speak that I enjoy reading their commentary even when it is diametrically opposed to my thoughts.....  ELIMINATE ONE person and soon someone else may call for your ouster.... NOPE.  That is not at all the way a FREE scoiety should work.... Not that I am claimin America is a free society any more..... but Many of us would like her to have some semblance of being a beacon on the hill.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Benkarkis. Show Benkarkis's posts

when do snakes kill your first born child?   if you only want to hear your opinion go talk to yourself.   it's all opinion, people just hate it when somebody disagrees with them, including myself.