Babe is not a Pats fan

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

Babe is not a Pats fan

What he/she is is an egotistical moron who is great at copy pasting but actually knows nothing.

He/she has already admitted that she started "looking at the Patriots" because of Doug Flutie and decided to stick with the team because of Brady.

So what exactly is Babe?

A troll who thinks their every thought should be agreed with.

A phony football fan who actually follows players because she finds them attractive.

When Brady retires she will probably become a Colts fan or a fan of whatever team has the cutest QB.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

Re: Babe is not a Pats fan

In response to glenr's comment:
    [QUOTE]

What he/she is is an egotistical moron who is great at copy pasting but actually knows nothing.

He/she has already admitted that she started "looking at the Patriots" because of Doug Flutie and decided to stick with the team because of Brady.

So what exactly is Babe?

A phony football fan who actually follows players because she finds them attractive.

When Brady retires she will probably become a Colts fan or a fan of whatever team has the cutest QB.

[/QUOTE]

but is glenr Rusty? Or at the very least Rusty's willfully blind number 1 enabler?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kjfitone. Show kjfitone's posts

In response to 42AND46's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

So what exactly is Babe?

[/QUOTE]

but is glenr Rusty? Or at the very least Rusty's willfully blind number 1 enabler?

[/QUOTE]
    still stalking rusty i see huh troll? you are the last person here to attack another patriots fan nobody here likes you   go find a giants forum loser.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

So what exactly is Babe?

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Actually I was posting on this site years before you or rusty. But hey when did little things like facts bother you and the other whiners. I went to my first Pats game in Fenway. probably before your parents were born

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

Maybe....but Pats Fan since 76 is....

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

In response to NoMorePensionLooting's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Is what? I didn't know 76 came before the 60s

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to NoMorePensionLooting's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Is what? I didn't know 76 came before the 60s

[/QUOTE]

66? Whatever the other handle is.....

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

In response to kjfitone's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

So what exactly is Babe?

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]
    still stalking rusty i see huh troll? you are the last person here to attack another patriots fan nobody here likes you   go find a giants forum loser.

[/QUOTE]

This is one of Leon the Jets fan's names. Morphing into a Giants fan is his only way of feeling superior to the pats since his Jets haven't seen a SB since before the Beatles broke up.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from danemcmenamin. Show danemcmenamin's posts

No need for this thread at all! If it was a rusty thread you'd be on here saying the same. Stop trying to one up each other on fandom. Babe is much less of a cancer on the forum...look he's not here at the minute and their are so threads about why TB is the problem with the franchise , whether that be your belief or not it's been said literally a thousand times

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

In response to danemcmenamin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

No need for this thread at all! If it was a rusty thread you'd be on here saying the same. Stop trying to one up each other on fandom. Babe is much less of a cancer on the forum...look he's not here at the minute and their are so threads about why TB is the problem with the franchise , whether that be your belief or not it's been said literally a thousand times

[/QUOTE]

When you start your own web site I promise I won't post on it. In the meantime you seem to share Babes huge ego view that you somehow have the right to tell other what and where they should post.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from danemcmenamin. Show danemcmenamin's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to danemcmenamin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

When you start your own web site I promise I won't post on it. In the meantime you seem to share Babes huge ego view that you somehow have the right to tell other what and where they should post.

[/QUOTE]

I've actually seen you write on anti rusty threads saying there was no need because that, like this is childish. Patriots discussion forum, by all means write the most out there football things you want to and I won't judge. Calling out a member of the forum with a thread designed for that purpose is nonsense, this is just another thread to start arguments in various threads throughout the forum 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

So what exactly is Babe?

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

glenr sets new standards for moron. He's not Rusty. They are both psychos but Rusty isn't as purely dumb as glenr. At least Rusty makes a post once in a while that sounds slightly intelligent. glenr has never made a single post here worth reading.

I have no idea what the dork is even talking about. I became a fan in '66 when Babe Parilli was QB. I think the fool is confusing me with TFB12. What a loser.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:
    [QUOTE]

glenr sets new standards for moron. He's not Rusty. They are both psychos but Rusty isn't as purely dumb as glenr. At least Rusty makes a post once in a while that sounds slightly intelligent....

[/QUOTE]

"At least Rusty makes a post once in a while that sounds slightly intelligent..." 

Wow!! Coming from you Babe, that's quite a concession...LOL!!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]

glenr sets new standards for moron. He's not Rusty. They are both psychos but Rusty isn't as purely dumb as glenr. At least Rusty makes a post once in a while that sounds slightly intelligent. glenr has never made a single post here worth reading.

I have no idea what the dork is even talking about. I became a fan in '66 when Babe Parilli was QB. I think the fool is confusing me with TFB12. What a loser.

[/QUOTE]

I hope not!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I hope not!

[/QUOTE]

I think your origin as a fan was at least similar to the yarn he spins. But it was liking BB that lured you into being a fan, not Flutie? And the dope mentioned the cut and paste, which is more your thing with the photoshops.

I really don't know what the fool is talking about. glenr is as out to lunch as they come.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to TFB12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I hope not!

[/QUOTE]

I think your origin as a fan was at least similar to the yarn he spins. But it was liking BB that lured you into being a fan, not Flutie? And the dope mentioned the cut and paste, which is more your thing with the photoshops.

I really don't know what the fool is talking about. glenr is as out to lunch as they come.

[/QUOTE]

No explanation needed Babe, I'm just playing.  BTW, Glenr is out to breakfast, lunch and dinner most of the time.  Every now and then he makes a good comment.  But it is few and far between.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

So what exactly is Babe?

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

go away

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

So what exactly is Babe?

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Actually I was posting on this site years before you or rusty. But hey when did little things like facts bother you and the other whiners. I went to my first Pats game in Fenway. probably before your parents were born

[/QUOTE]

and what has that to do with the price of tea in China?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

So what exactly is Babe?

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

This is one of Leon the Jets fan's names. Morphing into a Giants fan is his only way of feeling superior to the pats since his Jets haven't seen a SB since before the Beatles broke up.

[/QUOTE]

nice try Rusty-lite but wrong!

Giants fan for 35 years (saw Jets at Shea tho about 5-6 times in the "Sack Exchange" days) and still have first two SB's on VHS! Not Leon nor any other figment of ur imagination, just "Jints Fan" and since "42&46"

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

I think Babe is a very passionate fan, that wants to win more SB's, and doesnt like the approach the team is taking trying to get another ring. His passion is contagious, and I like that he has an opinion, and stands behind it. You can agree with him or disagree, but I find his opinions interesting...

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Babe is one of the best posters on here, he tells it like it is, he writes very well, and he easily handles the real problem on this board...rusty.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

So what exactly is Babe?

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

NOBODY with functioning brain cells would EVER confuse you with TFB12...now that's funny!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to rkarp's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I think Babe is a very passionate fan, that wants to win more SB's, and doesnt like the approach the team is taking trying to get another ring. His passion is contagious, and I like that he has an opinion, and stands behind it. You can agree with him or disagree, but I find his opinions interesting...

[/QUOTE]

I appreciate your reasoned response to the inane ravings of the worthless troll glenr.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

It doesn't matter when someone became a fan.  This "I've been a fan longer than you" is garbage, but not as bad as the "well, you only became a fan because of this, so you're not really a fan".

I'd say some of those guys are bigger fans than those who were simply born into it.  We weren't given a choice.  We were born Pats fans.  Others have chosen to become Pats fans.  They had their pick across the league and decided to be Pats fans.

A fan is a fan.