Babe the 'football genius'

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

straight from the mouth of 'Mr Football'....

"You don't need a running game when you have Tom Brady as your QB."

First page this thread   http://www.boston.com/community/forums/sports/patriots/on-the-front-burner/is-rusty-a-jets-or-panthers-troll/100/6493367

How many agree we don't need a running game?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

Re: Babe the 'football genius'

Did you notice that that "Babeparilli" has like 13 posts and a different avatar.  It's a different guy.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

Not me. Run effectively set up play action.  A One dimensional offense is much easier to defend.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

In response to shenanigan's comment:

Did you notice that that "Babeparilli" has like 13 posts and a different avatar.  It's a different guy.

He's been saying this since he started posting here as well as resorting to the 'you're rusty' whine as an escape. It's the same person. Who else here would continue to rant about how the last 2 SB losses were all the D's fault. Classic Babe

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dreighver. Show dreighver's posts

If you really think they're the same person, you're loony.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Hands down, my favortie people on this site have to be TCal, Mighty, Babe and Glenr...you guys are hilarious. XD

I can't stop laughing at the fact tthat you quoted football genius. XD 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Old avatar NEGAME will forever be my number 1 though. =) 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

In response to 49Patriots' comment:

Hands down, my favortie people on this site have to be TCal, Mighty, Babe and Glenr...you guys are hilarious. XD

good. some people take this site way too serious

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

In response to dreighver's comment:

If you really think they're the same person, you're loony.

and you figured all this out after 8 days of posting here?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

In response to glenr's comment:

He's been saying this since he started posting here as well as resorting to the 'you're rusty' whine as an escape. It's the same person. Who else here would continue to rant about how the last 2 SB losses were all the D's fault. Classic Babe

That's the spirit, never admit your mistake.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheTinMan. Show TheTinMan's posts

Then he's gone through some trouble to make what appears to be a copy of his own account.  The Babe that is showing up with something like 13 posts is actually spelling "Parilli" two capital "I"s, but you can't see it on these forums.

So now we have BabeParilli and BabePariIIi

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

In response to TheTinMan's comment:

Then he's gone through some trouble to make what appears to be a copy of his own account.  The Babe that is showing up with something like 13 posts is actually spelling "Parilli" two capital "I"s, but you can't see it on these forums.

So now we have BabeParilli and BabePariIIi

Clones? Twins? Multiple Personalities? Other Babe from a parallel universe posting via a tear in the time space continuum?

Nothing here has to be real. It's the internet

Consider how much trouble leon goes through. When this site is the sole source of someone's self image anything is possible

Maybe the two Babes can hook up and have a babe. They could call it Babe Babe

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

Same guy bashing me now for my other thread where I simply mentioned in the last 12 playoff games Brady has not put 2 good games together in a row, and Brady currently has a streak of 5 straight playoff games with at least 1 INT....Instantly Im a troll and Brady basher for simply pointing out his mediocre playoff record as of late......Meanwhile I challenge the guy to look at the playoff record and show me where Im wrong in that and his answer is crickets chirping in the distance....

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

In response to ccsjl's comment:

Same guy bashing me now for my other thread where I simply mentioned in the last 12 playoff games Brady has not put 2 good games together in a row, and Brady currently has a streak of 5 straight playoff games with at least 1 INT....Instantly Im a troll and Brady basher for simply pointing out his mediocre playoff record as of late......Meanwhile I challenge the guy to look at the playoff record and show me where Im wrong in that and his answer is crickets chirping in the distance....

I thought the stock answer was accusing people of being Rusty

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to 49Patriots' comment:

Dang! Another list I didn't make! :)

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from hang3xc. Show hang3xc's posts

A balanced attack is great and everyone, INCLUDING #12 is well aware of that.

That being said, the Saints ran the ball less than half as many times as they threw it (39 Pass vs 18 Runs)

They amassed a whopping 51 yards in their SB win

Reggie Bush had 1 run for 12 yards and another 4 runs that TOTALLED 13.

Pierre Thomas run 9 times for 30. Breez threw 39 times for under 300 yds and only 2 TDs.

So running it well is NOT absolutely necessary. Running simply for the sake of balance, when the run game isn't working, isn't absolutely necessary either. 

Time of possession IS critical though. NO had the ball 30:11 due to their defense getting them the ball back (unlike the Pats D letting the Giants keep control for almost FORTY MINUTES)

Oh yeah, The D scored a TD also.

Funny how when the D gets the ball back to your offense (and even makes a big play), the game can turn out in your favor without any semblance of a run game

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from palookaski. Show palookaski's posts

Amusing post glenr. I agree with you as well as others. But Babe is an ok guy. He contributes a lot of time and services to the forum with great stats and Historical data and always a laugh tucked in. I also believe he has various names as well. He borders on the 'genious' you mention in that regard.

Since you'll be going to the Pats vs Texans Game this week and you may be getting there by train from Providence. However, you can now put a cap on this "your Rusty" claim by getting there real early and ask to join up with a tailgate group, throw them a sawbuck $10 and have a some eats, insist on an extra $1 if they offer you a suddzie. I do that all the time, it's fun. Remember to take 2 pink balloons and tie em to a car antenna (20' up) to show the other forum members going to the game where you're located. That will put an end to the 'You're Rusty' nonsense.  I've met a couple of forum members by coincidence by tailgate. Your call ..... ;-)

Enjoy your comments glenr ;-)

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

A legend in his own mind!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

My answers annihilated your puny questions. You were owned.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Glenr = not too bright, apparently.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

I didn't bash you. I proved you foolish. That's not the same thing.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

A legend in his own mind!

No need to get persnickety because Welker dropped the Lombardi TFB12. I wish he caught it as much as the next guy.

Sections
Shortcuts