Baby Brady's Here!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from KellieMB. Show KellieMB's posts

Baby Brady's Here!

It's a boy...

http://www.people.com/people/

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sam-Adams. Show Sam-Adams's posts

Re: Baby Brady's Here!

Congrats, maybe he'll have a big game this week knowing everyone's OK and he can focus on the lighting up the D again?

btw-people.com Kellie??

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from KellieMB. Show KellieMB's posts

In Response to Re: Baby Brady's Here!:
    Congrats, maybe he'll have a big game this week knowing everyone's OK and he can focus on the lighting up the D again? btw-people.com Kellie??
    Posted by Sam-Adams

Haha! I've been too depressed to start off my day with sports sites!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from agent56. Show agent56's posts

Congrats Tom and Gisele!......Now win us some friggan games!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

~Despite my facetious post on how Star Athletes should have zero human elements or attributes outside their sporting profession, THIS-ya know, puppies and kittens and daffodils and daisies and drooling coo-ing infants, IS what makes the world go 'round.  Well...these things-and the NFL... Oh, AND 8 year old, La Flor Dominicana Cigars rolled a with a Ct broadleaf filler in a torpedo wrap...  Not to mention Oil (because who really needs the ozone layer, the sun, the magneto sphere, children and pets, When We have oil)...perhaps, I shoulda just stuck to the first sentence in this post...Seriously though-Congrats TB...Wishing your kid health and happiness.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sam-Adams. Show Sam-Adams's posts

In Response to Re: Baby Brady's Here! : Haha! I've been too depressed to start off my day with sports sites!
    Posted by KellieMB

You broke the story so we'll look the other way on your sources-lol

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jckiii. Show jckiii's posts

I've come up with a new football stat....BG/AG Before Giselle/After Giselle...the stats don't lie.  LOOK IT UP!!! Tom needs to focus on the job we are paying him to do.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from EASON11. Show EASON11's posts

Congrats to the family......quickly reminds us all that football is second and and third in peoples lives......as fans we get caught up in it all..........I hope he is happy and doesn't pull a Tiger !!!!!!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from magicalhobo. Show magicalhobo's posts

Congrats to him!

Maybe he'll be our starter in about 20 years...

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

I've come up with a new football stat....BG/AG Before Giselle/After Giselle...the stats don't lie.  LOOK IT UP!!! Tom needs to focus on the job we are paying him to do.
    Posted by jckiii

You've missed a lot in life, haven't you?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

Congrats to the family......quickly reminds us all that football is second and and third in peoples lives......as fans we get caught up in it all..........I hope he is happy and doesn't pull a Tiger !!!!!!!
    Posted by EASON11

Well said! I find it sickening when people blame marriage and fatherhood for a player's performance. They're human beings and like us, family life does and will sometimes affect your performance. It makes you...HUMAN.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPKilla2009. Show MVPKilla2009's posts

Good, now win us the super bowl and give your baby boy the game ball!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

Can he play Linebacker?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sam-Adams. Show Sam-Adams's posts

Posted by jckiii

Are you serious? Maybe he should just live at the stadium so he can make you happy 19 times a year? I hope you're not a Pats fan.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from JulesWinfield. Show JulesWinfield's posts

May I assume they're going to name the child Peyton, after his father's football idol?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPKilla2009. Show MVPKilla2009's posts

Your funny.....

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

Your funny.....
    Posted by MVPKilla2009
    Should I say it Killa?    NOT!!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

May I assume they're going to name the child Peyton, after his father's football idol?
    Posted by JulesWinfield

Actually they're naming him   "TREY RINGO BRADY"

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPKilla2009. Show MVPKilla2009's posts

hahahahaha you made the "not" joke for me lol Im bringing it back baby! lol

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from K-max. Show K-max's posts

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

That's "IT"

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

~The exact same thing happened to me on my walk to the car this morning...  WhoTH had the camera?  I'm the one in the gutter.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from number1troll. Show number1troll's posts

Little Peyton Dungy Brady!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sam-Adams. Show Sam-Adams's posts

In Response to Re: Baby Brady's Here! : Actually they're naming him   "TREY RINGO BRADY"
    Posted by harleyroadking103

I like it

Sections
Shortcuts