Back Page of the NY Post

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from LeonJets-. Show LeonJets-'s posts

Back Page of the NY Post

Good Morning Gang!

Giants survive in OT to end slide...BIG PHEW.Then there's a little something that says Crying Time:pats Pummel Jets

Well at least today pats fans won't have to start any threads about trading Brady or firing BB like they did after the last times the 2 teams met.(Still makes me chuckle)

Tough day for Sanchez-I wonder if getting woken up at 1:20 in the morning by an alarm pulled by somebody that BB sent had anything to do with yesterdays game?

Oh well there's always the Giants to root for.It's great to have 2 professional teams in every sport.One needs a little grooming while the other is still alive and well in the playoffs run.GO BIG BLUE!!LOL

Lest we forget we New Yorkers will always have the 2009 World Series Champion New York Yankees.

So take off your face paint and fold up all your team logo gear get in your vehicles that are emblazoned with all those tacky team logos and enjoy the day.This week I'm a huge Saints fan and How are ya!?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kman2004. Show kman2004's posts

Re: Back Page of the NY Post

In Response to Back Page of the NY Post:
    [QUOTE]I wonder if getting woken up at 1:20 in the morning by an alarm pulled by somebody that BB sent had anything to do with yesterdays game?
    Posted by LeonJets-[/QUOTE]

Stop making excuses, your quarterback s#ucks. By the way I thought you said you had a life outside of NY sports, yet here you are posting messages on another teams message board at 8:00 in the morning.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from IraqSteve. Show IraqSteve's posts

You are also what called a "bandwagoner"...

Real fans stick with ONE team... like Houston fans who HATE Dallas... or like Mets fans who HATE Yankee fans...

But you are just one of the fakes that goes with whichever team is currently "winning"...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from LeonJets-. Show LeonJets-'s posts

Don't forget I also stated that I love the Saints this week!

Anybody see an early line on that game yet?

First Spygate now BB has to deal with Hotelgate next!Does it ever end??

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from LeonJets-. Show LeonJets-'s posts

You people aren't going to try to just ignore the fact that BB sent somebody to pull the fire alarm at the Jets hotel on Saturday night are you?

LOL

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from diane39. Show diane39's posts

http://www.boston.com/sports/football/patriots/extra_points/2009/11/so_what_happene.html

Moron.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from LeonJets-. Show LeonJets-'s posts

Name calling over the internet???So that's one for just ignoring the whole Hotelgate theory.

Anybody else?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

I'm fairly new to this board so I've tried to defend Jets fans by saying you can't just label a huge group of people as a bunch of ignorant morons.  It sure would help my point if I could find at least one Jet fan to post at least one comment that wasn't completely retarded.