Back to Mallett

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from seawolfxs. Show seawolfxs's posts

Back to Mallett

Suri Berry said that mallet had a great day against the skins

he is going nowhere this year, and if TB gets crushed this year, he will be back, 

Bb is going for the Sb and he will not let Mallet go. IMO

Pat's Fan lost in Jet Land

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from seawolfxs. Show seawolfxs's posts

Re: Back to Mallett

In response to DougIrwin's comment:

In response to seawolfxs' comment:

Suri Berry said that mallet had a great day against the skins

he is going nowhere this year, and if TB gets crushed this year, he will be back, 

Bb is going for the Sb and he will not let Mallet go. IMO

What does going for the SB have to do with Mallett?  I didn't realize he could yield a 3rd rd compensatory pick, but I am not sure what the parameters are with that.

DO you know what the rules are with a QB FA in this case? I assuming he'd have to be signed by a certain deadline.

Anyway, it was interesting reading Mayock's opinion after seeing his growth.   I look forward to watching Mallett in preseason to see if the young WRs and back up TEs work with him.

I wish BB would give Mallett 1st team reps in these games, which he hasn't really done much of in preseason games.

if something happens to TB mallet, like it or not, is ur best chance this year

Our odds go down, but it wouldn't throw in the towel at all, I may be the only one here but

i have a wicked time believing bb kept him here3yrs, let others go. And be the stiff others say here,    if TB is critically damaged, ala PM, Mallett will be here next year

I think bb thinks that way. He isn't gone until he is gone

i don't believe Jimmy g is or is not the answer, but I'd rather take my chance with Mallet instead of the comp pick what ever it is, he will be picked up,

we have been spoiled with TB, pm, at, and db, and now luck. Wilson and Karp may be very good, but  Karp is still a wip, and Wilson is not a qb you can ride his arm. The Pats pick to far down, and any FA will be a guess. Getting another great one is iffy at best. Mallett has a gun and given what's out there I can see Mallett doing well

i think we will see him with the 1st team, and unlike others, I thought he started slow but got better

Sections
Shortcuts