Backup QB Problem Solved

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from spinalpap. Show spinalpap's posts

Backup QB Problem Solved

niners release Damon Huard. Sign him Bill

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from wiggy26. Show wiggy26's posts

Re: Backup QB Problem Solved

Dont rate the guy personally, but we will soon see how highly the patriots think of him. Should be interesting.

On a side note, any chance Drew Stanton comes to New England?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Grogan77. Show Grogan77's posts

Huard looks like a no brainer, but does it really matter?  Nobody can replace Brady, at least not for a full season.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from devenmorris. Show devenmorris's posts

In Response to Re: Backup QB Problem Solved:
    Huard looks like a no brainer, but does it really matter?  Nobody can replace Brady, at least not for a full season.
    Posted by Grogan77

two words. matt cassel

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from RantinRaven. Show RantinRaven's posts

On NFL Total Access this morning, Coach Billick and Faulk were talking about the Eagles QBs and who should be the number 2 and 3 QBs (Vick or Kolb) behind Donavan.  Billick was saying Vick has never had a better passing rating than 56 and that Reid would expect better.  It surprised me that AJF’s name never came up in the discussion.    

On an Eagles forum many like Feely and think he’s an exciting QB “even when he’s passing to the other team.”    I’d like to think BB could mold this guy into a decent #2 QB.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

I'd rather they tried to trade for Feeley than sign Huard. Walter is still the unkown here, too. Bill may see him as being just as capable as anyone else who might be available. We'll know soon enough. When is the final cutdown, anyway?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stupideeediot. Show Stupideeediot's posts

well .. huard really won't win all that much as a backup.   What is interesting to ntoe is the apparent trade value Cassel had after filling in for a season with 'only' Welker and Moss for targets.  It might be in the PAts best interest to try to build up the value of another youngster if Brady goes down and trade him as well.  That's part of the reason I was so surprised that O'Connell didn't stick at least as a 3rd stringer.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

hopefully its just as a back-up.huard would be great,but if it was to be like last season,then its a diffrent story.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME. Show NEGAME's posts

Philly needs a tight end, don't we have one too many. amd we need a reliable QB.

Sections
Shortcuts