Backup QB

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlemaslow. Show seattlemaslow's posts

Backup QB

This is about as much fun as talking about your will or life insurance, and let's hope we never need to find out, but does anyone else find it odd that we never heard about bringing in a veteran backup QB for a workout?

In September this was one of the hottest stories around and now not a peep.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from siestafiesta. Show siestafiesta's posts

Re: Backup QB

I agree with you.  You always here of Belichick having an "emergency list" so I would have thought they'd kick the tires on a few guys by now.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikec645. Show mikec645's posts

I talk about wills and life insurance every day.

I don't think it's that much of an issue, a few people have gone down with ACL injuries over the past couple of years, how many of them had it go out on them again the second year?  Yea it's a lot different when guys like suggs are diving for the knees but still, I don't think we'll need to worry about anyone but brady

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

Hmmmm.... Brian Hoyer?  or.... BRIAN HOYER!

jk I didn't miss the point of the board, but I think only Belichick and Caserio know who they would sign.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from IndianaPatsFan. Show IndianaPatsFan's posts

At this point in the season, maybe the thinking is that we're putting all our eggs in one basket. Either Brady is healthy and we do well, or we go with ANYONE else , and the season is lost. It's still a suprising move, especially because Brady was one of FOUR quarterbacks on the roster when he got his shot.

Sections
Shortcuts