Bad day....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

Bad day....

....for the handwringers and nervous nancies. Defense is outstanding, even the secondary, receivers are catching everything, o-line is solid. 

It'll probably be a quiet week here.  Then again, never underestimate the ability of pessimists to find something negative. 

Jints is neutered too! I think your average SEC team could take that crappy division.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

Re: Bad day....

If it was raining money, they'd be complaining the quarters were hitting them on the head.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

In response to wozzy's comment:

If it was raining money, they'd be complaining the quarters were hitting them on the head.

No doubt. They'll find the dark cloud.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

In response to Muzwell's comment:

In response to wozzy's comment:
    [QUOTE]

No doubt. They'll find the dark cloud.

[/QUOTE]

You miss the point. The rookie receivers are not talented. The RBs are JAGs. THey should pick up super stars - surround TB with HOFers.

Pls do not miss the sarcasm in that

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

They should be 4 and 0 :(

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Pretty sad when simple competence evokes gloating from the Positive Petunias. LMAO

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from seawolfxs. Show seawolfxs's posts

The D coming of age

Gost looking like pre injury

The O Figuring it out with the rooks just starting to get it, no Gronk, vereen or ja,

This Why it's great to be a Patriot fan while not being gloom and doom. 

the talking heads will not get on the band wagon yet, but all of them can see what's coming

Next week will be interesting

pats will have to continue getting better, but what ever happens they will still be no where near where they will be at the end of the year

Pat's Fan lost in Jet Land

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

We are 3-0, Awesome!  I love it!  Bills, Jets, Bucs... Shouldn't we be though? 

The season starts next week with a run of 3 tough games in a row.  I have always figured on going 1-2 in the next 3 games, if we can go 2-1 I will be thrilled.  3-0 I will chew on my smelly Patriot socks.

---------------------------------------------

"Being the best doesn't mean you always win. It just means you win more than anybody else."  Text received by Tom Brady from Kurt Warner after Ravens loss.

view my Patriots photoshops at patsfanfotoshop.tumblr.com

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

The season starts next week with a run of 3 tough games in a row.  I have always figured on going 1-2 in the next 3 games, if we can go 2-1 I will be thrilled.  3-0 I will chew on my smelly Patriot socks.

"Being the best doesn't mean you always win. It just means you win more than anybody else."  Text received by Tom Brady from Kurt Warner after Ravens loss.

Shouldn't we?

The question was appropriate before Amendola and Vereen went down. Nobody expected 3-0 after they went down.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from seymonster. Show seymonster's posts

Benny lost a fumble today, so theres that

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to creationismsucs' comment:

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

Pretty sad when simple competence evokes gloating from the Positive Petunias. LMAO

Please, please, please punish me by putting me on Ignore..PLEASE

Another Rusty clone banished to Ignoreland. Fool.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sned1. Show Sned1's posts

In response to bostatewarrior's comment:

They should be 4 and 0 :(

lol

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to seymonster's comment:

And that has to do with what?

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

In response to seymonster's comment:

[QUOTE]

Getting your attention apparently.  

And that has to do with what?

[/QUOTE]

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from GO47. Show GO47's posts

Babe has a way of cooling down the Positive Peteunias but in all fairness no one is right in this one simply because like last week and the week before it's just one game. Although if you look at the stats they are improving each week. Gronk will make this offense open up even more. We should really know after the next 3 games just what these Patriots are all about.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

The Pats shouldn't be 3 and 0 -  as they went out and played 60 minutes in all 3 games to earn their victories.  It's still early in the season and teams are trying to make a statement, and Pats did the same by showing their new brand of football.  I agree there is going to be a big stretch in the next 3 weeks, but I am looking directly at next week versus Atlanta.  

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

In response to GO47's comment:

[QUOTE]

Babe has a way of cooling down the Positive Peteunias but in all fairness no one is right in this one simply because like last week and the week before it's just one game. Although if you look at the stats they are improving each week. Gronk will make this offense open up even more. We should really know after the next 3 games just what these Patriots are all about.

[/QUOTE]

Isn't that the point. Babe has dismissed this group of receivers as hopeless. Nobody said the receivers performed well. People said there are signs that they are progressing.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from patriotrain. Show patriotrain's posts

23-3 what more do you want? pats on a roll , real competition starts next week!!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

In response to seattlepat70's comment:

In response to GO47's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Isn't that the point. Babe has dismissed this group of receivers as hopeless. Nobody said the receivers performed well. People said there are signs that they are progressing.

[/QUOTE]

+1

And that continued today... In a big way for Dobson and Thompkins helped out the 31st ranked red zone offense by getting two TD's today.  Could have been 3 if TB was looking down field when he threw that pass to Sudfeld when he was double teamed.  Thompkins literally had no defenders near him for about 20 yards.  

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

In response to Getzo's comment:

[/QUOTE]

+1

And that continued today... In a big way for Dobson and Thompkins helped out the 31st ranked red zone offense by getting two TD's today.  Could have been 3 if TB was looking down field when he threw that pass to Sudfeld when he was double teamed.  Thompkins literally had no defenders near him for about 20 yards.  

[/QUOTE]

Yeah, Brady sucks.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

I was at the game and have not yet had a chance to watch the replay on tape yet. I thought TB was clearly the best player on the field. He was in total control, did not rush and found the open WR's, and numerous times took matters to his own hands with QB sneak run's. This game was played to the Bucs favor for the first quarter or so, but TB took it away from them. 

Also game ball IMO to Talib, Ghost, Blount and Gregory. Thought Jones plyed well. Best game to date for both Vince and Nink. 

To be fair and say it both ways, I thought Hightower and McCourty made some mistakes today, but none leading to TD's

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsman3. Show Patsman3's posts

I love how the all is right with the offense comes out in a home game where all they can do is generate 2 FGs in the second half.  The team looked ALOT better then last week but god i hope they would since last week was as bad as you can be. 

Sections
Shortcuts