Bad day....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from tanbass. Show tanbass's posts

Re: Bad day....

They were far from perfect....but are any teams perfect right now....especially with as many rookies as we have?

The D held them to 3 points....that's kicking a$$....no other way to put it.

The rookies were catching passes, and running much better routes. Hard to see anything wrong with that. Each week they are getting better.

Glass half full...or glass half empty.....take your pick. I like the "half full" myself....

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

In response to Harvey-Wallbanger's comment:

Here is a list of names who won't be trolling this week, especially if Buffalo beats the Jets:

Mt Hurl, Babe, Pezzy, TFB12, TCal, Shizzles aka TripleOG, PatsEng, Section  136, Anonymis, Bustchise (and his many other board names), Gunty, UD6, and many more.

Just think of how well this board will go without these gutless puukes ruining it for the rest of us here on the board on a weekly basis.

I am sure I am forgetting many troll names, but you get the idea. It's really their worst nightmare.

Stop putting my name into your troll agendas. I have been one of the guys trying to calm down the doom and gloomers since the season started. This is why you are always losing credibility on here. YOU got a problem,. adress it with that person. Stop making these posts where you try to lump in a bunch of people who have exposed you at some point and try to scapegoat them. It just makes You look like the petty one....but what else is new. I keep trying to give your new accounts a chance, thinking the latest Ban would have sent a message,  but clearly that was wishful thinking! Off to Ignore you go, until the next Handle...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

As a certified homer I'll inject some much needed negativity into these boards today, Tom Brady and the offense left a lot of points out there on the field yesterday.  He might have been shellshocked from the prior game and had some trust issues with the young guys, so he looked away from them but there were some definite easy TD's that he missed.

Last week it was the receivers, this week it was Tommy, more chemistry will fix this easy.

If the WR's, RB's, DT's, Corners etc are all entitled to a bad game now and again then so is our QB.  I would remind you (especially a certain Brady basher) that from 2000-2007 Brady was not always perfect, in fact he had some real bad games along the way, the difference was the team was better and could absorb it, same as now.  This team has a long way to go and a lot of room for improvement and they will improve.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

In response to wozzy's comment:

As a certified homer I'll inject some much needed negativity into these boards today, Tom Brady and the offense left a lot of points out there on the field yesterday.  He might have been shellshocked from the prior game and had some trust issues with the young guys, so he looked away from them but there were some definite easy TD's that he missed.

Last week it was the receivers, this week it was Tommy, more chemistry will fix this easy.

If the WR's, RB's, DT's, Corners etc are all entitled to a bad game now and again then so is our QB.  I would remind you (especially a certain Brady basher) that from 2000-2007 Brady was not always perfect, in fact he had some real bad games along the way, the difference was the team was better and could absorb it, same as now.  This team has a long way to go and a lot of room for improvement and they will improve.

Amen! and you know what. I dont care as long as we win. I actually like that he is getting the rust off early and is working through it. We saw much less frustration yesterday after the drops. Brady was off on a couple of wide open targets, throwing low. Easy corrections. He has to get used to how these guys run and how fast also..esp. on deep throws.

The play where he went to Suds with 2 guys wide open. Well most times on playaction, its a one read play. He probably isnt used to guys being wide open and now much playaction did we run last year?? Gonna be a much better offense once everyone settles in.

Whats crazy is how said poster always refers to way back saying Brady never did this or that when in fact Brady was FAR from perfect in the SB years and threw more pics then he does now. He is a more talented QB who has tried to do more in face of a defense that doesnt dominate. These games to me, are just like 01. You didnt know what to expect. YOu have to actually watch now. Imagine that? Thats the best part of football IMO. Look how many crazy games there were yesterday! Sure I lost some money but it was fun!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from cyncalpatfan. Show cyncalpatfan's posts

In response to Muzwell's comment:

The point is not that they're a flawless team or they're the best team in the league or above criticism. It's just tiresome to read the same negative stuff over and over about the 2007 draft or the salary cap or why didn't they sign this guy instead of that one and on and on. They didn't, move on. The Red Sox gave away Babe Ruth and Jeff Bagwell, that's about as relevant as the 2007 draft.

This is a team that is 3-0 and has as much chance to represent the AFC in the Super Bowl as any other. I'm not seeing any super teams out there, heck Miami might be the toughest competition. They look pretty good. Maybe Cinci. I like that they're doing it with a bunch of no-name rookies, it makes it all the more interesting.

It's a free country, you can devote thread after thread to bashing BB or finding fault with something if that's your life's purpose. I guess I don't see what the point is, BB aint reading this board. I'd prefer to talk about the games and the team that they have, and deal with drafts and personnel stuff in the offseason.

I'm with you.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

In response to Muzwell's comment:

The point is not that they're a flawless team or they're the best team in the league or above criticism. It's just tiresome to read the same negative stuff over and over about the 2007 draft or the salary cap or why didn't they sign this guy instead of that one and on and on. They didn't, move on. The Red Sox gave away Babe Ruth and Jeff Bagwell, that's about as relevant as the 2007 draft.

This is a team that is 3-0 and has as much chance to represent the AFC in the Super Bowl as any other. I'm not seeing any super teams out there, heck Miami might be the toughest competition. They look pretty good. Maybe Cinci. I like that they're doing it with a bunch of no-name rookies, it makes it all the more interesting.

It's a free country, you can devote thread after thread to bashing BB or finding fault with something if that's your life's purpose. I guess I don't see what the point is, BB aint reading this board. I'd prefer to talk about the games and the team that they have, and deal with drafts and personnel stuff in the offseason.

Yeah but it's fun to analyse and breakdown the problems. Without that this forum would be kind of boring:

• Boy those Pats are great huh
    • Yes they are
    • Did you see they win
    • Yes I did
    • So thhose Pats are great huh

We don't have to be completely negative, as there are some nice positives to take away from it, but I do think open critizism about ways to improve the team (which means watching and seeing if the coaches actually implement the changes, ie using the run to setup the pass in the TD drive) sparks debate and conversation more so than blind faith or being completely negative. And isn't that why we come to these forums to have an entire week to enjoy talking about the Pats instead of simply 3hrs of a game and 10mins of saying how great they are?

Sections
Shortcuts