Bad Move Cutting Underwood!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Grogan77. Show Grogan77's posts

Bad Move Cutting Underwood!

Cutting Underwood the night before the Superbowl was a pretty dumb move.  The WR postion was already weak, so why make it weaker by cutting a starter in favor of a practice squard player.  If Underwood makes one or two catches, it could have made the difference in a 4th Superbowl title for the Pats.

Dumb move by BB!

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

Re: Bad Move Cutting Underwood!

Underwood is the luckiest guy around - doesn't get blamed for anything

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from yakv. Show yakv's posts

Underwoood isn't the answer .
    brady needs areal deep threat no ocho or underwood

draft 2 wr

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Grogan77. Show Grogan77's posts

In Response to Re: Bad Move Cutting Underwood!:
    [QUOTE]Underwoood isn't the answer . brady needs areal deep threat no ocho or underwood draft 2 wr
    Posted by yakv[/QUOTE]

I'm not saying Underwood is the answer.  All I'm saying is why make a postion of need weaker before the Superbowl.  The Patriots had plenty of chances to win this game, if Underwood had caught one Pass for a 1st the Patriots might be holding the trophy.  

Did Silvestro even play?, You don't make this move the night before the Superbowl.  BB overthought this one big time!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from orangecrush28. Show orangecrush28's posts

Um Underwood was starter? what the fck are you talking about?

I do agree that it was a dumb move. I do believe in karma. I just thought it was a messed up thing to do. Was it the reason the patriots lost? well never know. I do believe in Karma though

Sections
Shortcuts