Bad News (Nothing Serious)

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHAMPSXLVIII. Show CHAMPSXLVIII's posts

Re: Bad News (Nothing Serious)

Is there a way to synch the radio and tv broadcasts?

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

Hopefully, the good news will be that it won't be our last game of the season.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from seawolfxs. Show seawolfxs's posts

god I miss Gino can't we bring him back?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from RSPCB73. Show RSPCB73's posts

Here's how you could do it.  Since radio is on a delay, compared to TV, you record TV, and a few seconds after the start of the game, hit "play from the beginning", and you have the radio now synced to the TV images.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

In response to RSPCB73's comment:

Here's how you could do it.  Since radio is on a delay, compared to TV, you record TV, and a few seconds after the start of the game, hit "play from the beginning", and you have the radio now synced to the TV images.

If you have a DVR system, I have the DirecTV whole home DVR system (pre genie) it's all automatic.  Just pause and hit play 7 seconds later.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

For a little guy your full of a lot of hate.  You know I never said I was in IT.  This whole lying thing of yours is pathetic.   You know where I went to school and what my degree is in, lol. 

Just to educate you a bit.  You can pause and restart whenever you want.  So you can resync coming out of every commercial break.  Have another drink, it's not like you have to go to work or anything tomorrow.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Currently I'm making little Rusty's.  you know what I do Rusty.  Remember I told you when you told me you worked in Pharmaceutical sales a few years back?

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

In response to DeadAhead2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to tcal2-'s comment:
    [QUOTE]

Currently I'm making little Rusty's.  you know what I do Rusty.  Remember I told you when you told me you worked in Pharmaceutical sales a few years back?

[/QUOTE]

I don't work in Pharma and never have.   Maybe your dyslexia is acting up? lol

What on earth does your first sentence even mean?   I have no idea what you do, but you just aren't very bright.

[/QUOTE]

Selective memory...lol.  hey Rusty I need a good laugh, tell me how much you made last year.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

I though Dumbo Dierdorf had already called it a career? What! are they just trying to torture the fans of The Patriots or is this a way for him to endear himself to the fans on Indy?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHAMPSXLVIII. Show CHAMPSXLVIII's posts

In response to sportsbozo1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I though Dumbo Dierdorf had already called it a career? What! are they just trying to torture the fans of The Patriots or is this a way for him to endear himself to the fans on Indy?

[/QUOTE]

he is going to do every pats game on both the radio and television for the rest of eternity

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

In response to DeadAhead2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Dierdork is doing the game Saturday night. I cannot believe this guy is finally retiring, but we're stuck with his last game his career.

Unbelieveable.

The lisping, slurping and incessant over-dramatization of every play will be muted on this end.

THE GUY drives me bonkers

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

If our biggest concern going into this game is who the TV color guy is we are PHAT.

Sections
Shortcuts