Bad playing feilds and injuries

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

Bad playing feilds and injuries

I think teams with bad playing feilds should be held accountable for injuries like welker.the commisssioner should really get on the owners to get them to get there feilds playable,or give up a draft pick when a player goes down for a long period of time,or for the season.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/01/04/belichick-blames-welker-injury-on-reliant-stadium-turf/

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hog73. Show Hog73's posts

Re: Bad playing feilds and injuries

"....teams should be accountable of there playing fields..."

Is there a more ridiculous and cost-ineffective concept than the mobile turf installed at Reliant Stadium ?! Totally Asinine.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

Or leaving your field uncovered in a rain storm.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

Or playing your starters in a blizzard to gain personal records but pulling them in the previous game inside a dome. Doesn't make alot of sense.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

After the firestorm, I personally believe that Manning lobbied for getting Wayne and Clark their numbers and won.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

I fully agree about the field conditions, and I'm surprised this isn't being pushed by the players union more than anyone.  We are however, quite guilty of having a horrible field too.  Not now, but we only put in the current field after a lot of complaints by other teams and players.  I can't remember which team it was, but our field was also accused of an injury waiting to happen.  

So yes, I agree.  Just saying we're not exactly choir boys here...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

This isn't the first time: the Steelers' field is regularly in terrible shape, but they refuse to switch to field-turf.  They're lucky that everyone hates the Patriots because we've had so many key players get hurt there that if we were the Colts they'd be ordered to build a dome at this point.

I don't know why people are taking shots at underdogg here - Houston's field really was soggy because of a rain storm.  The statement given by their grounds crew is b*llsh*t.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from qball369. Show qball369's posts

Underdogg - you amaze me with your deniable homerism - how can you unconditionally support your brave Colts when they place individual glory over team glory - are you a Colts fan or a Manning/Clark fan?

Come on, they decision to play these guys to get their individual marks was ludicrous when contrasted with their decision to pull the starters in the Jets game

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

underdoggg...   Wins or stats..  seems we now know the more important thing to the players is personal accomplishments.  Playing just enough to reach personal milestones in Buffalo then skip town.  Each could have happened in the Jets game.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

The only team accomplishment that matters is a superbowl victory.  You guys taught me that. 

Sections
Shortcuts