bad spot

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPKilla2009. Show MVPKilla2009's posts

bad spot

That was a bad spot. Pats got robbed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

Re: bad spot

Agreed

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

In Response to Re: bad spot:
    [QUOTE]Whaaaaaaaa. I want my mommy! LOL!
    Posted by baddawg[/QUOTE]

Why?

Is your family "that kind of family"?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPKilla2009. Show MVPKilla2009's posts

If you want to say I am being a crybaby then go right ahead but I think you clearly can see in the replay that he caught the ball for a first down. It was a bad spot.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPKilla2009. Show MVPKilla2009's posts

They just went over the stats on 98.5 the sports hub and 76% of the time that the Pats go for it on 4th down with 2 yards to go they convert that play. And when they pass in that situation they converted 69% of the time so again it was the right call.

And no he should not have punted.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

In Response to Re: bad spot:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: bad spot : No, he shouldn't have. I wanted the Colts to win. LOL
    Posted by baddawg[/QUOTE]

Yes. I guess it is that kind of family. Thanks.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPKilla2009. Show MVPKilla2009's posts

Ok so clearly you cant talk football and all you can do is TRY and be funny. The numbers dont lie, going for it on 4 and 2 was the right call.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

Don't they have any cameras on the other side of the field?  Every replay I've seen is shot from behind Faulk - it is impossible to see when he gets control of the ball.  They should have run that play to the other side of the field so the TV cameras would see it and the NFL would be humiliated if they tried to move it back a yard. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from gmbill. Show gmbill's posts

In Response to bad spot:
    [QUOTE]That was a bad spot. Pats got robbed.
    Posted by MVPKilla2009[/QUOTE]

Even if it was, WE put the game in the refs hands by going for it. Dumb call, bad outcome...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Going-the-Distance. Show Going-the-Distance's posts

To baddawg: simply stated, go fck yourself

BB made the right call last night-period...you play to win, not to lose...put the ball in your best player's hand and let the chips fall where they may...and yes, if the game was in Foxborough, Faulk has the first down and the game is 'iced' 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from LifeTimePat. Show LifeTimePat's posts

In Response to bad spot:

Even BB thought we got robbed:

“We came out here to win,” head coach Bill Belichick told reporters. “Tried to win the game on that play. I thought we could make the yard. I thought we had a good play. I don’t know how we couldn’t get a yard on that completion. I guess we didn’t.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_3158817. Show user_3158817's posts

it was NOT a bad spot. It was a bad decsision. Period. The Spot was correct.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from dwhite1220. Show dwhite1220's posts

"IN BB WE STILL TRUST "

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

In Response to bad spot:

True, Your not being a cry baby, just stating the facts. There were a couple of $crewings last night and we still almost held on. Seabass was awesome and Brady looked as good as he did in 2007.These are things to be happy about. It's not like Indy Stinks and we did that.It wasn't the playoffs and we still have time to recover. The best thing that ever happened to the Pats in 2003 was getting spanked by the Bills 31-0 to open the season. He who laughs last, laughs best.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME. Show NEGAME's posts

Eisen, Deion, and Mariucci of the NFL network all feel that Faulk  had control of the ball and foot down beyond the yellow line. They were replaying the play all the time and and it certainly looked like he made the first down!!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPKilla2009. Show MVPKilla2009's posts

"Even if it was, WE put the game in the refs hands by going for it. Dumb call, bad outcome... "

Wrong, the Pats convert for 4th and 2 76% of the time they go for it and if they pass teh ball in that situation they convert 69% of the time so the odds were on the Pats side that we would pick up the two yards and get a 1st down. So it was not a dumb call at all but in fact and very informed call. Be dissapointed dont be mad.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from sday4x4. Show sday4x4's posts

he did........but it doesn't matter.........they won't switch it........
    thank the biased refs.......

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPKilla2009. Show MVPKilla2009's posts

And now we can add Scoz to teh list of people who are wrong about the choice to go for it. It was a smart move, and the numbers will support it.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking99. Show Harleyroadking99's posts

Nice picture GAME.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from doc_mcl. Show doc_mcl's posts

Call was correct and play was executed well. If he had punted with 2:00 to go Manning would have gotten down field either by pass or penalty and into the end zone. Anyone that watched the replay sees it clearly shows Faulk bobbled but got control of the ball at least on or beyond the 30 yard line. The officials blew the sopt and put it where the Colts pushed him back to the ground. BB's mistake was clock management, not having a timeout to be able to challenge a bad call. The time out at the begining if the series killed the Pats.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikec645. Show mikec645's posts

I agree with you, I am not saying 100% that they had the first down but it was a hell of a lot closer than where they spotted it.  I don't understand how a guy who Faulk had his back to was deciding where Faulk got possession of the ball.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPKilla2009. Show MVPKilla2009's posts

Faulk had the 1st down and he was robbed. Faulk got faulked.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from PuntonFirstDown. Show PuntonFirstDown's posts

4 and 2 at midfield or just past is one matter, but at your own 28?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPKilla2009. Show MVPKilla2009's posts

If you had Tom Brady and your offense had played as well as it had all game last night I dont think you would have cared about where the ball was at. 76% of the time they go for it on 4th and 2 they convert for the 1st down. I repeat 76% of the time. So it was THE RIGHT CALL.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauldeba. Show pauldeba's posts

3rd and 2 when you are going to go for it on 4th - Pass? Bad Call

3rd and chewing up clock with 4:12 pass? Bad Call

Not blitzing Manning in Go for Broke at Pats 30 under 2 mminutes - Bad call

Tackling guy on 5 instead of letting him in with 1:05 left and chance for winning field goal drive - Bad Call

Going for it on 4th and 2 - Good Call. 

Bad Spot

Sections
Shortcuts