Bad summer for Mike V

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

Re: Bad summer for Mike V

p.o.s.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

In Response to Bad summer for Mike V:
    First his bday gets jacked (of course he did nothing wrong) and now this... http://www.boston.com/sports/football/articles/2010/07/15/michael_vick_trustee_seeks_repayment_of_millions/
    Posted by gmbill

I...I don't know whoTH Mike V is?  Friend?  What's a BDay getting jacked?  HowTH does someone's Birthday get stolen, or beat-up?  Oh, unintentionally looked at the link: Mike Vick, huh?  Hmm...I don't care.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In Response to Re: Bad summer for Mike V:
    who cares?
    Posted by MVPkilla4life

What killa says

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2. Show Tcal2's posts

He'll be back where he belongs soon enough.....prison.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

The only Mike V in this town is Mike Vrabel.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from natesubs. Show natesubs's posts

be more specific on the thread name i thought you were atalking about vrabel

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

In Response to Re: Bad summer for Mike V:
    be more specific on the thread name i thought you were atalking about vrabel
    Posted by natesubs

Pssh, Vrabel...please.  A far more exacting & educated guess would have been the one I made:  Mike Vanagichio.  I mean, that's who I thought he was talking about...  Ya see Anyone who's anyone, who lives even remotely near or within North Central Connecticut, and within the 2 towns within NC Ct- bordering Western Mass, and lives within the vicinity of Rt 46, and knows particularly well the subsection of 1 of these particular towns, and takes the intersection of 46 and 198, and has happened to wander behind Polk Pools...Knows About-, and I mean ABSOLUTELY KNOWS About "Vanagichio's Pizza Parlor."  Small cash-only-joint.  Been around for years...Basic Menu: Pizza, Grinders, Calzones, Antipastos.  Quiet outta the way establishment, that serves good...hmm, nothin' really.  The food sorta s#cks.  Decent prices, sorta dirty though.  Anyway, That's who I thought this thread was about-Ole Mike Vanagichio of Vanagichio's Pizza.  Also, Mike's sorta a pr!ck, but wadd'ya gonna do?  The guy's in front of a hot oven every day, makin' bad pizzas...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

I have a cousin from Virginia that used to be a huge Vick fan. When Vick was in his Hay day all I would hear from him was that Vick was Better than Brady and Brady was a "System" Quarterback. He doesn't talk much football at the family reunions anymore....But I do!