Bailey cut. I bet Denver sends Talib an offer....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

Bailey cut. I bet Denver sends Talib an offer....

ugh.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from WazzuWheatfarmer. Show WazzuWheatfarmer's posts

Re: Bailey cut. I bet Denver sends Talib an offer....

No doubt they will.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

In response to WazzuWheatfarmer's comment:

No doubt they will.

yeah.

just annoying. watch them overpay for Talib then he somehow stays healthy the whole season incl. playoffs and totally takes off.

I'd pukee.

thats why i find it hard to walk from Aqib

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

what's your problem? I'm stating news and something i think will happen

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

nothing? oh alright russ. how am i annoying?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

Eh?  Their first priority is DRC.  They need to extend the Thomases and Miller after this season so it wouldn't surprise me if they get one of those down preemptively.  I'd be surprised if they throw any money Talib's way.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

In response to pcmIV's comment:

Eh?  Their first priority is DRC.  They need to extend the Thomases and Miller after this season so it wouldn't surprise me if they get one of those down preemptively.  I'd be surprised if they throw any money Talib's way.

I don't know. last year we had no clue they'd be in on WW either. anything can happen. Its doesnt seem likely but i have a feeling about it, just a random guess

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

They over pay for Talib and lose DRC, but I'd rather have DRC. At least we know DRC can stay healthy. Talib hasn't ever done it for all 16 games...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

In response to 49Patriots' comment:

They over pay for Talib and lose DRC, but I'd rather have DRC. At least we know DRC can stay healthy. Talib hasn't ever done it for all 16 games...

thats my line of thinking. I'd rather get Verner (prob too much) or Vontae Davis too

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Good move by them, no dead money, $10 million added to their cap.  

What would you consider over paying for Talib?  Grimes got what, $8 million?  Older then Talib, missed a season due to an achilles injury.  Missed some games in the past for a knee injury.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

What would you consider over paying for Talib?  Grimes got what, $8 million?  Older then Talib, missed a season due to an achilles injury.  Missed some games in the past for a knee injury.

I'm not paying Talib anything upwards of 7 million a year, I already paid a guy a ton of money who was M.I.A in the last two AFCCG, why do it again?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from dreighver. Show dreighver's posts

In response to 49Patriots' comment:

In response to TFB12's comment:

I'm not paying Talib anything upwards of 7 million a year, I already paid a guy a ton of money who was M.I.A in the last two AFCCG, why do it again?

I'd do 3 years, 22 million, 12 million guaranteed. Everything else incentive/playing time based. Seems reasonable to me, likely would seem reasonable to the team. I wonder if Talib feels the same way. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In response to DeadAhead2's comment:

I wonder if Joe is RKrap's son?

My god is he turning annoying.  

I liked our fanbase a lot better pre 2007.   It has sucked since. Rick Pitino is right. The Fellowship of the Miserable is really what losers from the NE area want as fans. They like that misery loves company vibe 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

Denver has more problems than cutting Bailey and losing Rodgers-Cromartie, Woodyard, Decker, Moreno, etc.

Says the moron who comes over to the Bruins board still talking about Jaromir Jagr a year later and asking if Chiarelli botched any more deals.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"I liked our fanbase a lot better pre 2007.   It has sucked since. Rick Pitino is right. The Fellowship of the Miserable is really what losers from the NE area want as fans"

Rick Pitino was right - LOL. A good chunk of that he brought on himself with terrible personnel decisions. He was a disgrace.

The weird thing about your post is that you seem to get more angry than anyone when we lose in the playoffs. And you are always attacking other people here and calling them names (losers in this case). You seem fairly miserable a lot of the time. Except in your case, aside from Brady, what really makes you mad is the opinions of others in this forum. 

I don't have an issue with any of that because angry and ticked off works for me, and you're one of the smartest people here besides. But it's odd that someone as humorless as you would call others out for being miserable. 

Personally I'm not miserable, I'm really happy the the run of excellence we have had. 

At the same time I would like Belichick and Brady to win one ring post-Spygate to cement legacies. This is tough for you to understand but outside of New England there are asterisks on those championships for many. One more championship would cement those legacies and wipe those asterisks largely away. 

You really think it's bad to want that? 

And if so, then a critique of why we're not getting over the hump it's appropriate. For you, the critique is to place all blame on the best player on the team. 

The rest of us spread the blame around more. 

Anyhow, if Belichick does what the Bruins did and makes minor tinkers while his rivals make big deals, that's going to warrant criticism. Simple is that.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from crazy-world-of-troybrown. Show crazy-world-of-troybrown's posts

Denver will look for Revis. Small window for them, will go for all the marbles.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bradysgirlforreal. Show Bradysgirlforreal's posts

I can see it happening and Edelmen to the Jets?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to joepatsfan111111's comment:

what's your problem? I'm stating news and something i think will happen

Rusty is the most annoying person who ever drew breath. What possible reason would you have to give a shyte about anything he says, he's a moron?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:

"I liked our fanbase a lot better pre 2007.   It has sucked since. Rick Pitino is right. The Fellowship of the Miserable is really what losers from the NE area want as fans"

Rick Pitino was right - LOL. A good chunk of that he brought on himself with terrible personnel decisions. He was a disgrace.

The weird thing about your post is that you seem to get more angry than anyone when we lose in the playoffs. And you are always attacking other people here and calling them names (losers in this case). You seem fairly miserable a lot of the time. Except in your case, aside from Brady, what really makes you mad is the opinions of others in this forum. 

I don't have an issue with any of that because angry and ticked off works for me, and you're one of the smartest people here besides.

Please tell me I didn't just read that.

Rusty is a f'n MORON. In fact, you would be hard pressed to find 3 morons whose moronism combined could match his level of pure f'ing MORON.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

Talib and Welker together. Interesting dynamic...

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

Bailey's release is hardly a surprise.  Expensive and nowhere near what he once was.  I'd be a bit surprised if their priorities included pursuing Talib right now but stranger things have happened.  I suspect not.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Bailey is still smouldering from 2 years ago. I'm surprised he made it this long. Now thr bailey/portis discussions can start. 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

In response to ATJ's comment:

Bailey's release is hardly a surprise.  Expensive and nowhere near what he once was.  I'd be a bit surprised if their priorities included pursuing Talib right now but stranger things have happened.  I suspect not.

I think Denver is going to make a play for Revis. They got close last year and Revis is a game changer on D.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

wouldnt surprise me if Bailey is back on a very reduced salary in the nickle or dime role...also feel that DRC is their target over Talib, but Talib may be a fall back if they cannot sign DRC

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

In response to rkarp's comment:

wouldnt surprise me if Bailey is back on a very reduced salary in the nickle or dime role...also feel that DRC is their target over Talib, but Talib may be a fall back if they cannot sign DRC

You think? Bailey stunk way back to when Tebow was the QB.  I think champ is done. Good career, part of a monster trade with portis. Fumbled thru the end zone ala Watson.   Lots of NFL films stuff but he needs to hang them up. I feel he's a liability now in pass coverage.  

Sections
Shortcuts