Baloney's day so far

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from N464Mex-N460A. Show N464Mex-N460A's posts

Baloney's day so far

3 yards on 5 carries and couple of dropped passes

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bpporters. Show bpporters's posts

Re: Baloney's day so far

now its 7 carries for -4 yards. he must have been dancing a couple of times and got hit for a loss.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

denver just blew it. went for it on 4th and goal with 4+ minutes left instead of a fg

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

10 carries for 4 yards with 2:44 left in the 4th

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

oh denver has a chance they just stopped tenn and got the ball at the tenn 49

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Spetznaz24. Show Spetznaz24's posts

Who was the idiot on this forum that said last year he would rather have Maroney than A. Peterson and C. Johnson.  

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

bwahahahahah, I was going to start a thread on this.  Nothing makes me happier than seeing that loser lose.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

looks like denver pulled this one out their assses to win

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

And I thought we should of got a third rounder for him...wow, just wow. Last week he was beyond ridiculous, this week he was...further beyond ridiculous.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaveNorthShore. Show DaveNorthShore's posts

Caught the end of the game and when Denver was simply trying to run out the clock Maroney fumbled but the refs called it dead.  If he had turned the ball over then OMG