Balt. better O line, D line, WRs, DB's, Returner than pats, Why they won.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Re: Balt. better O line, D line, WRs, DB's, Returner than pats, Why they won.

bru, and babe are right. TB needs a better supporting cast.

It's a shame when we have you our slot guy is our deep threat. Brady needs a better o-line.

ok, so there are no more megatrons out there. yeah right. there a but 5 big WRs in the draft this year.

i watched Boldin and Torrey Smith kill our DBs.

We have 4 WRS that really slot receivers. SF has 4 WRs and a TE that are deep threats

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

Flacco was the benefactor of some awesome receiving performances while Brady was enduring drops. Flacco was feasting on a mickey mouse pass defense once Talib went down. Brady was looking at receivers who could get no separation most of the time.

That's what I saw

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

In response to bredbru's comment:

In response to BostonSportsFan111's comment:

Flacco was the better quarterback on that day, too. Not saying he is better than Brady, but he was very much better in that game. It did not help that Gronk was out and Talib got hurt. Pats were dominating the game for the first 20 minutes, the offense should have put up more than 13 points in that half. Once Talib went down, the defense was cooked.

YES BUT FACTOR IN josh. he does very poorly calling a game against better defenses

During the regular season, in 3 of their losses, they scored 30 against the Ravens who gave up an average of 21, they scored 23 vs Seattle who gave up an average of 15.3 and scored 31 vs SF who gave up an average of 17. The OC had at least a hand in them putting up those numbers. Show me any offense that performs better against better defenses. You can spin it all you want (injuries, receivers not getting open, the OC), TB had a less than stellar game vs Baltimore in the playoffs when they needed an MVP type of performance.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to redsoxfan94's comment:

flacco outplayed brady in back to back afc championship games, this time his team actually won and outplayed the pats as a whole.

are the ravens built better than the pats overall? yes....but what you are missing is that the ravens havent had to give flacco a good contract yet. its easier to pay for high caliber players when you have more money to spend. just wait and see if its easy for the ravens to keep all of their players once flacco gets his $20 mil per.

What you're missing Rustyclone is that our defense is a faint shdow of the Ravens defense and that is why Flacco has looked better than Brady.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to ClarkGriswold's comment:

What about QB?  This is getting ridiculous. Bdbreu another attempt to deflect from Brady's poor performances in the postseasons of late.

Last 3 AFC title games at home: 5 TDs, 7 INTs and that includes the 2007 16-0 regular season.

Every time a deflection from Brady thread arises, I'll be here to remind the BBW of what the truth is.

NE DOES need to improve the secondary and add another piece along the D Line, but to pretend our offensive failures or the talent on offense somehow is inferior to that of Baltimore's is ridiculous.

We had the same issues on offense as we did last year. The only difference is, NE's D bailed out the O last year and not this year.

Gets a little tiring to be blaming our O Line every postseason as a way to deflect from a failed offensive ideology, one that Brady himself prefers.

Don't turn it over, we in the SB. It's a very simple idea.  Flacco threw 0 INTs the entire postseason.    He actually bailed them out in Denver and in NE. In each case turnovers jump started their ability to win. 

I would argue health has been a huge reason why NE has faltered the last 2 years, long before the utterly ridicuous premise that "Ozzie Newsome has been kicking our aszs".

What an absolute joke.   Flacco outperformed Brady. Do we trade Brady for Flacco, Bdbreu?

One catch by Welker in either of these last two season ending games puts at least 1 SB ring on his hand, Brady's hand and one more for BB's hand.

Lastly, Baltimore had the win it for Ray thing going and they channeled that well all the way to a SB win.

Wake me when that fire returns with #12.  Pouting, arms folded, deer in the headlights, etc, isn 't what I want to see.

More mindless ranting from the dumbkoff. The only problem Brady had against the Ravens was receivers who couldn't catch or get open, runners who couldn't run, blockers who couldn't block and defenders who couldn't defend. Other than that his support was awesome. Learn the game troll.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

That pretty much sums it up in a nutshell. Spot on Babe.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

In response to bredbru's comment:

In response to BostonSportsFan111's comment:

Flacco was the better quarterback on that day, too. Not saying he is better than Brady, but he was very much better in that game. It did not help that Gronk was out and Talib got hurt. Pats were dominating the game for the first 20 minutes, the offense should have put up more than 13 points in that half. Once Talib went down, the defense was cooked.

YES BUT FACTOR IN josh. he does very poorly calling a game against better defenses

Wow took 2 pages for the perpetual josh did it.  Soon you will be on draft players and this will start again.  

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Flacco beat gomer and the pats on the deep ball when you can chuck it to blanket coverage and you know your guy is going to get it it makes you look great.  The ball was put in the spot but the receivers were who were great IMO. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to Philskiw1's comment:

Flacco beat gomer and the pats on the deep ball when you can chuck it to blanket coverage and you know your guy is going to get it it makes you look great.  The ball was put in the spot but the receivers were who were great IMO. 

agreed

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

Better QB as well....Flaccos playoff numbers put bradys to shame....11 TDs and ZERO picks for Flacco in playoffs....

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

What about QB?  This is getting ridiculous. Bdbreu another attempt to deflect from Brady's poor performances in the postseasons of late.

Last 3 AFC title games at home: 5 TDs, 7 INTs and that includes the 2007 16-0 regular season.

Every time a deflection from Brady thread arises, I'll be here to remind the BBW of what the truth is.

NE DOES need to improve the secondary and add another piece along the D Line, but to pretend our offensive failures or the talent on offense somehow is inferior to that of Baltimore's is ridiculous.

We had the same issues on offense as we did last year. The only difference is, NE's D bailed out the O last year and not this year.

Gets a little tiring to be blaming our O Line every postseason as a way to deflect from a failed offensive ideology, one that Brady himself prefers.

Don't turn it over, we in the SB. It's a very simple idea.  Flacco threw 0 INTs the entire postseason.    He actually bailed them out in Denver and in NE. In each case turnovers jump started their ability to win. 

I would argue health has been a huge reason why NE has faltered the last 2 years, long before the utterly ridicuous premise that "Ozzie Newsome has been kicking our aszs".

What an absolute joke.   Flacco outperformed Brady. Do we trade Brady for Flacco, Bdbreu?

One catch by Welker in either of these last two season ending games puts at least 1 SB ring on his hand, Brady's hand and one more for BB's hand.

Lastly, Baltimore had the win it for Ray thing going and they channeled that well all the way to a SB win.

Wake me when that fire returns with #12.  Pouting, arms folded, deer in the headlights, etc, isn 't what I want to see.

More mindless ranting from the dumbkoff. The only problem Brady had against the Ravens was receivers who couldn't catch or get open, runners who couldn't run, blockers who couldn't block and defenders who couldn't defend. Other than that his support was awesome. Learn the game troll.

And Brady couldn't throw or make the right decisions again.  The botched drive before halftime is one example.

Keep blaming every other player on offense but Brady, Babe.  We know your illness will take some time to recover from considering how long it's been pent up in your system. lol

Most people with a brain (that leaves you out troll) know that no QB can overcome a teamwide malady of below average performance.

There is no way to even catagorize Brady's play with such complete ineptitude around him. Learn the game dumbkoff.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

There is no way to even catagorize Brady's play with such complete ineptitude around him. Learn the game dumbkoff.

When you call someone by name, you insert a comma before the name, dribblebib.

At least you know your name when you see it, dumbkoff.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Brady, now has "complete inteptitude" around him?  I mean, wow. You sure will raise the excuse Rolodex bar, won't you?

Point out what around him wasn't ineptitude junior.

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Brady, now has "complete inteptitude" around him?  I mean, wow. You sure will raise the excuse Rolodex bar, won't you?

Point out what around him wasn't ineptitude junior.

Nice backpedal^^^.  Not even worth my time.

95% of NFL fanbases drool over our O Line coach (or, they should), the RB quality, the receiving talent, the O Line itself and its ability to shift in back ups without batting an eye, etc.

Making stuff up again junior, or did "the voices" tell you this one too?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

It's funnier for the rest of us (not including your Irrational group and the trolls that run with you), that you call me some goofy Germanic based term ("dumbkoff"), yet don't even know basic grammar.

LMAO

Glad I could help teach you just like I do with football concepts.

When you say "the rest of us", I assume you mean "the voices", since about the only entities that agree with your abundance of BS here are your fake accounts.

I would pit my grammar skills against yours anytime, dumbkoff. You make a plethora of mistakes.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from garytx. Show garytx's posts

Another thread taken over by Rusty and Babe.  What else is new?

The damage was the big WRs verses the Patriot secondary and Gronk not there for the offense.

Here are my two cents.

On the defensive side of the ball I would go through the draft.  The way things are stacking up now the 1st round pick looks good on DT.  But things usually change after the combine and this will have to be revisited.  A good draft for safety but will BB select the right one?  BB likes to move around in the draft and frankly, for this year, it makes me a bit nervous on what he'll do.  Right now it doesn't look good for the CB position.  Need something to happen here but I'm not sure it will get fixed.  Slight improvement on defense but it will fall short again.  Prepare for another year of defensive woes.

On offense there really isn't a whole lot that needs fixing and can be done through FA.  The offensive philosophy needs to change a bit but again I don't see this happening.  The reliance on Gronk is obvious.  If he goes down the offense goes with it.  There's got to be an alternative.  Maybe FA will address it.  I'm hopeful anyway.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

It's funnier for the rest of us (not including your Irrational group and the trolls that run with you), that you call me some goofy Germanic based term ("dumbkoff"), yet don't even know basic grammar.

LMAO

When you say "the rest of us", I assume you mean "the voices", since about the only entities that agree with your abundance of BS here are your fake accounts.

I would pit my grammar skills against yours anytime, dumbkoff. You make a plethora of mistakes.

its funny that you think there are fake accounts.

but then again, i wouldnt expect a man who thinks the pats had a mediocre cast around brady, to be very intelligent at anything.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

LMAO

but then again, i wouldnt expect a man who thinks the pats had a mediocre cast around brady, to be very intelligent at anything.

It's very funny that when crusto posts, you always follow and when he is banned you are no where to be found.  It's already been proven your sweetie has multiple accounts going at once so the accusation is more than likely.

Besides, I find it hard to believe that there are two or more people so twisted on this forum.

Or in this world, for that matter.

And BTW, he's being kind when he says mediocre.  Some of the team is downright pathetic and has been for 6 years.  JFYI, 27-31st ranked D is not a good thing. 

Leading the league in drops is also a no no.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

In response to pezz4pats' comment:

LMAO

It's very funny that when crusto posts, you always follow and when he is banned you are no where to be found.  It's already been proven your sweetie has multiple accounts going at once so the accusation is more than likely.

Besides, I find it hard to believe that there are two or more people so twisted on this forum.

Or in this world, for that matter.

well by your logic, you are just one of babe's clones/fake accounts.

cut the crap, you are a grown man. use your damn brain.

even though we disagree on many things about the patriots, i know you have a brain in there somewhere.

ive been on this forum since 2008....i only have seen rusty on here for about two years i believe.

and i dont follow his posts, but when someone posts something as ignorant as what babe posted, yes it deserves a reply.