Baltimore a team of destiny?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

Re: Baltimore a team of destiny?

Is it destiny that Belichicks and Brady's first Super Bowl win was in the Superdome on February  3rd,and that this years Super Bowl is in the Superdome on February 3rd?

-Courtesy of TFB12

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

Not scared of that defense at all but I will say they have good recievers that can really grab the ball out of the air.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

In response to dapats1281's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I'm starting to get a little worried.

They just played a ton of snaps on defense and should be tired. Also played in the thin air and will need to travel. Things don't look good for the Ravens physically.

However, Flacco stepped up big time and this team seems to be riding on a wave of emotion. After seeing Baltimore in the last quarter of the season, I honestly thought they would be one and done.

Suddenly, the Ravens don't look as bad as I thought they were.

[/QUOTE]

Flacco was outstanding...as was Ray Rice, and the Baltimore defense...especially Ray Lewis and Terrell Suggs. Don't forget, 14 of Denver's 35 points came on kick returns for TDs. I was very impressed by the Ravens.  

The Pats have their own unfinished business to tend to tomorrow. And, if they do take care of the Texans, they get to play the Ravens at home.