Baltimore Columnist says turnovers or officials are only way Ravens lose

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking1. Show harleyroadking1's posts

Re: Baltimore Columnist says turnovers or officials are only way Ravens lose

He's just getting the excuses ready

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

In Response to Baltimore Columnist says turnovers or officials are only way Ravens lose:
    http://weblogs.baltimoresun.com/sports/ravens/blog/2010/10/balance_will_be_key_to_victory.html It looks like this columnist likes to stir things up.
    Posted by carolinagrad

That pretty much sums up the Pats '07 attitude especially against the Colts in Indy. Annoying isn't it? The rest of the league had to endure that hype the whole season. My Gents got a big thank you from the 95% of the SB viewers, who were anti Pats, for putting them to rest. You are welcome. Hubris never wins. Shoe's on the other foot now and you disdain that.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

First off, this guy is a blogger and a Raven's fan with a strong belief the only way the Ravens lose a game is with turnovers or penalties.  He basically, does not think any team is better than them.  So, how does that explain their lone loss on the road to Cincinnati?  Also, the Ravens eeked out wins against the Browns and had the luck for a last mnute win in Pittsburgh (still ranked #1 by ESPN!!)  The Pats are not Cincinnati or Pittsburgh from an offensive perspective to challenge the D and it is not last season.  Is there a better team than the Pats at home with Brady at the helm?  Look at what happened in Miami when most picked the Dolphins to win.  Do the Raven's offense present the same challenge to the Pats D the Phins O presented?  With two weeks to prepare and two more weeks of practice for the young D, there is much to be positive about going into this game. It's what happens on the field, not in the minds of fans no matter where they are!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Indylove. Show Indylove's posts

Sounds a lot like a pats fan re: the colts.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from GadisRKO. Show GadisRKO's posts

Right...Officials? really? Ravens were one of the most penelized teams last year, no wonder he hates officials.

I see a tough game ahead, but you can forget about the officials screwing them over, that is just stupid.

Our young D has the speed to cause turnovers, if we can force 2, I think we will win. Either way, I say 28-24 Pats win.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

That's because the officials are in the Colts back pockets.  Duh! 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

In Response to Re: Baltimore Columnist says turnovers or officials are only way Ravens lose:
    That's because the officials are in the Colts back pockets.  Duh! 
    Posted by DoNotSleepOnThePats
    Actually they are in the Colts front pockets as Polian has been the head of the rules committee since the turn of the century,hence he gets to write rules that fit his teams needs and the Referees have to enforce them the way they are written and not by interpetation. I ain't hating, I'm just stating!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ravensfanshateyou. Show Ravensfanshateyou's posts

hahahahaha you are an idiot with that retarded prediction!!!!!!!!!!  the jets forced 3 and couldnt win so good luck. bahahhahahahaahahahahahaha you thins its going to be 28-24 bawhahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!In Response to Re: Baltimore Columnist says turnovers or officials are only way Ravens lose:
    Right...Officials? really? Ravens were one of the most penelized teams last year, no wonder he hates officials. I see a tough game ahead, but you can forget about the officials screwing them over, that is just stupid. Our young D has the speed to cause turnovers, if we can force 2, I think we will win. Either way, I say 28-24 Pats win.
    Posted by GadisRKO

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from OrganizedChaos. Show OrganizedChaos's posts

Mike Preston is an idiot and a closet Steelers fan.  None of us on the Baltimore Sun Forums like him.  He does little to no research and none of his posts makes any sense.  So far we are losing the turnover battle, badly at -7 but we are still 4-1 thats unheard of.  As for the flags, no fan of any team likes the officals.  I cant talk much because im from Baltimore, but they are pretty bad this year for every team.  I was reading the Broncos game thread on the broncos forums and most of them were complaining with the calls.  If they let them play it should be a very good game.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

In Response to Re: Baltimore Columnist says turnovers or officials are only way Ravens lose:
    Right...Officials? really? Ravens were one of the most penelized teams last year, no wonder he hates officials. I see a tough game ahead, but you can forget about the officials screwing them over, that is just stupid. Our young D has the speed to cause turnovers, if we can force 2, I think we will win. Either way, I say 28-24 Pats win.
    Posted by GadisRKO

It's also stupid about the officials screwing the Pats when they play the Colts with the PI calls.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from AZPAT. Show AZPAT's posts

Posted by Indylove

Ah, yes.... I remember when the Clots were,like, RELEVENT.
    God! Those were the days!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from SShoreLurker. Show SShoreLurker's posts

Really?? A Baltimore writer picking the local team??  Why I never.......

Go get the William Wallace facepaint!!! 

Little Napoleons of New England, UNITE!!  Go rally up the troops

Matt Damon
    Ben Affleck
    Dane Cook
    Donnie Wahlberg
    Lenny Clarke
    Denis Leary
    Steve Carrell
    Maria Menunous
    Boston Robb
    Bill Simmons

There will be blood!!!!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from isurfvb35. Show isurfvb35's posts

Posted by Indylove

yeah that would explain the "ty law rule" right? remember the colts recievers couldnt do anything against the pats in the playoffs and manning had like 9 ints and 3 tds against them or something like that so bill polian had the rules changed so his playoff choke artist qb could finally win a sb? is that what your talking about? hahahahaha

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paulawht63. Show Paulawht63's posts

If Balt Forgets The teams have beaten It was The OTHER team that messed up THATS THE ONLY REASON Ravens won certain games.
    and they other teams they played so far where just plain stupid in they way they played
    that won't happen in this game./
    If Raven need  to REMEMBER
    PATS HAVE BEATEN the Ravens a hell of alot more times than the ravens winning the Pats

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2. Show Tcal2's posts

Mikey Peterson from Peoria, IL. said the Ravens will win because Ray Ray is going to Murder Brady before the game.  Then he will plead no contest to a lesser charge and never miss a game...........funny how life works for NFL players.

Sections
Shortcuts