Baltimore in Divisional Round

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brad34. Show Brad34's posts

Baltimore in Divisional Round

If Baltimore come into Foxboro in week 2 I believe Brady and BB will be men on a mission. After the embarrasing thumping they put on the Pats last year BB will leave absolutely no stone unturned in preparing the team for them. Brady would take extra pleasure out of beating Baltimore and loud mouth Suggs after all he has said about him and even his wife. Could see the score being run up in this one if it happens.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Re: Baltimore in Divisional Round

3+ TD Patriot win.  Bank it.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ponyoto. Show ponyoto's posts

Time to shut up that loudmouth Suggs once and for all.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

In Response to Re: Baltimore in Divisional Round:
    [QUOTE]3+ TD Patriot win.  Bank it.
    Posted by tcal2-[/QUOTE]

I was thinking 2 TDs, but I like your prediction better.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from HooliganUK. Show HooliganUK's posts

R u serious? Pats had a better team last year. Plus the last 2 game of season Pats played will come back to hurt them. Those were basiclly bye games. They havnt played a good team in a while. Ray Rice will run for at least 180 yards and Ravens will finally get Tom to turn the ball over. Bet the house on Ravens. Easy money. :)

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brad34. Show Brad34's posts

[QUOTE]R u serious? Pats had a better team last year. Plus the last 2 game of season Pats played will come back to hurt them. Those were basiclly bye games. They havnt played a good team in a while. Ray Rice will run for at least 180 yards and Ravens will finally get Tom to turn the ball over. Bet the house on Ravens. Easy money. :)
    Posted by HooliganUK[/QUOTE]
    No way you must be joking. They haven't played a good team in a while? Pitt in Pitt? Indy? Smashed the Jets? Humiliated Chicago in the snow at Chicago? Who did Balt play - yeah hung on to beat the powerhouse bengals by less than a touchdown. BB and Brady will be ready and even more prepared for Baltimore if they play.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ksilvia723. Show ksilvia723's posts

Pats had a better team last year????? Are you kidding Hooligan??  How could the last two games they played hurt them??  They dominated in those games and looked better than they have all year.  You'll wake up from that dream once the Pats take care of the Ravens and that loud mouth Suggs!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from newenglanderinexile. Show newenglanderinexile's posts

[QUOTE]R u serious? Pats had a better team last year. Plus the last 2 game of season Pats played will come back to hurt them. Those were basiclly bye games. They havnt played a good team in a while. Ray Rice will run for at least 180 yards and Ravens will finally get Tom to turn the ball over. Bet the house on Ravens. Easy money. :)

Patriots had a better team last year?  Were they better without Welker (hurt), Woodhead, Gronkowski, Hernandez, Branch--not to mention McCourty?  They have played nearly all the best defenses in the NFL, and none of them have stopped the Patriots.  You may know how to beat up Liverpool fans, but you don't know anything about American football.    

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Soxpatsfan08. Show Soxpatsfan08's posts

i love when fans come up with crazy ideas to convince themselves they have a chance.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

Hooligan is just an idiot troll...the latest Leon...don't pay him any mind.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

I wouldn't count the Jets against the Colts out yet. Even if the Colts do win KC vs Balt isn't a gimmie either. Truthfully I'd rather play KC or the Jets over Balt anyday but I'm not sure any team has a good shot if the Pats take care of the ball at home

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from btownteamsrking. Show btownteamsrking's posts

way too early for this. anything can happen next week. il be cheering for next week only, for Matt Cassel and the cheifs. 

Bring on any of opponent. We can handle any of them if Belichick, Brady, and Co are on their game.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from nomadfan. Show nomadfan's posts

If the Jets win over Indy, then it will the Jets that will be playing NE. The winner of  Baltimore and KC will play the Steelers.

I don't know that might not be the best scenario. the Jets coming up here. Baltimore  ( the likely winner of Balimore vs KC) and the Steelers beat each other raw in a physical and grueling contest.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

The Pats team the Ravens played in week #5 is a totally revamped team from that overtime game.  The offense has jelled and the defense has significantly improved while the Ravens have not shown anything like they did early in this season of late.  It took 5 turnovers from the Bungles for the Ravens to win at home 13 - 7 today and that includes the Bungles turning it over on downs after having it first and goal with less than 2 minutes to play!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from ricky1554atl. Show ricky1554atl's posts

Watch football much??? Pats had a better team last year? You win....the stupidest comment of the year.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wizardsjag. Show Wizardsjag's posts

I really think we'll see KC who has played very well at home this year. Whoever we play in the first round I like our changes. Pats at home with a extra week for BB to prepare is hard to beat.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

I'm scratching my head at some of the Chefs love I'm seeing on the board. That team totally p*ssed down its leg today -- with their vaunted home-field advantage. The Ravens are gonna kill them.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from kman2004. Show kman2004's posts

I doubt you're even really a Raven's fan. If you are, you better pray your team can make it past the Chiefs first. They had a hell of time trying to finish off the Bungles. 

Sections
Shortcuts