Baltimore lost this game more than anything

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

Baltimore lost this game more than anything

god they were awful today.. surprisingly. Flacco looked like he jsut wanted to go home and pop some painkillers.

listen dont get me wrong the pats dominated this team all around. but dominating them really wasnt too hard. they handed this to us on a platter!

i loved what the D did this week. surprised they kept it together for the whole game. great all around.

what bothered me was the offense couldnt put the dagger in the ravens. the offense was horrible in the third. BUT a great game ending drive by Blount/Rid and the oline loved it. '

great game. huge win. need to get healthy and better

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYPatsFan12. Show NYPatsFan12's posts

Re: Baltimore lost this game more than anything

poor tfb

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYPatsFan12. Show NYPatsFan12's posts

what a phony

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYPatsFan12. Show NYPatsFan12's posts

tfb12 on the watch

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from croc. Show croc's posts

They played it smart. Pats killed them every way there was. There was no need, nor was it smart for Brady to chuck it up.   And they certainly put the dagger in on the last drive before the two TOs. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccnsd. Show ccnsd's posts

They were awful today but I thought the Pats helped make them awful. I think flacco was hearing footsteps with the pressure the Pats got in the first half. I think Flacco is more hurt than was let on but the Pats got him moving a lot today. The 2nd int was Pitta's fault but Ryan made a great play holding onto it. How many times this year has the db dropped those deflections. Raven's played bad but the Pats playing great was a huge contributor to it.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Look at NYPatsfan 12 year old, he is on a role.  I am really in his head.  

Thank you for the attention!  Tell your shrink I said hello.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Ravens played pretty bad, Thank goodness.  I will take a win any way we can get it at this point.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Many are not perhaps fully appreciating the revenge factor that might have been in play today.

I have to give the team an atta boy rather than say the Ravens played badly, because we haven't been that good on the road. This was a very satisfying road win.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Many are not perhaps fully appreciating the revenge factor that might have been in play today.

I have to give the team an atta boy rather than say the Ravens played badly, because we haven't been that good on the road. This was a very satisfying road win.

[/QUOTE]

revenge factor was huge here. this team kinda had our number, the only team in the nfl that DID. we took back that. huge win. F the ravens

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccnsd. Show ccnsd's posts

In response to joepatsfan111111's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

revenge factor was huge here. this team kinda had our number, the only team in the nfl that DID. we took back that. huge win. F the ravens

[/QUOTE]

I never felt the Raven's had the Pats number. They have been a super bowl contender for years and a well run franchise. The games have mostly been close except for the 2009 playoff game until today. I mean I am shocked it was such an easy win. Once it became 20-0 I never felt the Pats could possibly lose.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

[QUOTE]

god they were awful today.. surprisingly. Flacco looked like he jsut wanted to go home and pop some painkillers.

listen dont get me wrong the pats dominated this team all around. but dominating them really wasnt too hard. they handed this to us on a platter!

i loved what the D did this week. surprised they kept it together for the whole game. great all around.

what bothered me was the offense couldnt put the dagger in the ravens. the offense was horrible in the third. BUT a great game ending drive by Blount/Rid and the oline loved it. '

[/QUOTE]

Yeah...  gotta agree.   Great win but a Baltimore mailed it in after things were not going their way.     No urgency, no big plays .  Pats were better everywhere.  the younger guys getting into it.  Harmon. collins, Hightower...   Pats have some talent that the coaches have to unleash ... put them where they can make plays...  Tavon wilson agin showing the nose for the ball.   don't see Gregory maklng those plays do ya...?  Hmm, thought he was out wwith an injury and then (unfortunately) he comes  back in.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to DeadAhead's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to TFB12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Ravens played pretty bad, Thank goodness.  I will take a win any way we can get it at this point.

[/QUOTE]

^^Turned into a horrendous troll and he's a bandwagon fan, admittedly so from Texas and now California.

You have no business being a part of this, you gutless turd.

[/QUOTE]

Texas?

Ravens did play pretty bad today, not the normal game they play against the Pats.  Flacco was horrible.  Not his typical game he plays vs the Pats either.  Are you denying that?  Sure, many good things from the Pats today and I love the win.  Still a lot of work to be done for playoff time.

I love the name calling, keep it up.  Proves just how much I am in your head too. You and RallyC seem to be mental midgets, are you sure you aren't the same person?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

F the Raven, evermore.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

In response to ccnsd's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I never felt the Raven's had the Pats number. They have been a super bowl contender for years and a well run franchise. The games have mostly been close except for the 2009 playoff game until today. I mean I am shocked it was such an easy win. Once it became 20-0 I never felt the Pats could possibly lose.

[/QUOTE]

they've out played the last three meetings... and flacco has outperformed TB. this was a huge win and even when it was 20-0 i still knew it wasnt over

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

The only disagreement is the offense started in bad field position a lot in the second half and I thought they were trying to protect the ball a little and not give the cravens an easy pick six or sack strip TD. I was getting a little anxious there for a bit.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I agree!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

was a little like 45-3...   you know since a team is not supposed to be that bad.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from NCPatsFan1971. Show NCPatsFan1971's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Exactly Babe.  This was also an especially satisfying game because they were able to take control right from the beginning of the game.  Then we get even more key injuries with Vareen going out and the McCourty going out and they still were able to keep their feet on the Ravens Throat.    Most Pundits and even most of our own fans throught the Pats would lose this one.   How sweet it is!  :)

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to NCPatsFan1971's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Exactly Babe.  This was also an especially satisfying game because they were able to take control right from the beginning of the game.  Then we get even more key injuries with Vareen going out and the McCourty going out and they still were able to keep their feet on the Ravens Throat.    Most Pundits and even most of our own fans throught the Pats would lose this one.   How sweet it is!  :)

[/QUOTE]

Effective running from Blount put them on their heels. In the past they have assumed stopping the run was a gimme and that left them free to focus on the pass. Hurting them early with the run threw a monkey wrench into that typical strategy they use and opened up some passing opportunities. Meanwhile the D played strong. albeit against a relatively weak offense compared to recent history. It is sweet.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

[QUOTE]

This is a troll thread.   Unreal.

NE didn't turn it over (ran the ball and kept Brady under 35 pass attempts), played as sharp and as clean a road game in a long time, maybe even going back to 2010, and somehow Baltimore did things to themselves. My god.

I think everyone has had it with this crap here. Enough already. Warnings  have been out for years and years.

This was a coming out party for the offense in terms of how they can win a SB and a celebration for the young kids BB has on D here, who have picked up the slack all year and been unfairly maligned.

[/QUOTE]

they played great dont get me wrong i loved what i saw but baltimore did not show up at all, thankfully.

i loved what i saw from the O being able to run consistently and that defense was amazing all game

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from NCPatsFan1971. Show NCPatsFan1971's posts

[QUOTE]

This is a troll thread.   Unreal.

NE didn't turn it over (ran the ball and kept Brady under 35 pass attempts), played as sharp and as clean a road game in a long time, maybe even going back to 2010, and somehow Baltimore did things to themselves. My god.

I think everyone has had it with this crap here. Enough already. Warnings  have been out for years and years.

This was a coming out party for the offense in terms of how they can win a SB and a celebration for the young kids BB has on D here, who have picked up the slack all year and been unfairly maligned.

[/QUOTE]

That was the best all around game they've played all year!  I couldn't believe how the Ravens couldn't stop Blount.   Ridley held on to the ball and did a good job as did Bolden.  Brady, Minitron and Amendola held up their end as well as the offensive line, defensive line, LB's and just about eveybody else or another words this was the best "Team" win in a very long time. 

The Ravens!

Sections
Shortcuts