Baltimore lost this game more than anything

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from seawolfxs. Show seawolfxs's posts

Re: Baltimore lost this game more than anything

DBS strength of D and we didn't have Dennard, the DBS in  great m2m are allowing for unusual defenses  hmmm those rutgers DBS sure can play, I wonder who drafted them

we play 5-6 dlineman including  spikes and Hightower and Nink where ever

Then we have Collins who is coming on strong

This is why BB is the best coach - he just doesn't  limit himself to convention.

McD gets big credit for coming up with a game plan, that put our skill people in the right places. Surely other teams are going to see what he did and try and stop it

Our oline surprised me especially Mankins and really Wendell -wow , they allowed us to run and thus the play action. Nagata and Suggs are as good as anyone.

I did think the first PI was a little tricky tacky , but that was made up for later

Flacco was not himself, but rice is non existent

Gost and Ryan were back to great

Only downside is Vereen, hopefully he will be ready in 3 weeks for game 1 of Playoffs

Denver lost Von  Miller , SB may yet go thru Foxboro

I admit I was not confident b4" but gees this team is tough and versatile. TB said that this team is tougher than last years team. I don't doubt them, I hope they do it every game, it's just so hard to believe thay are doing it with so many injuries - who drafted these guys again?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

Actually disagree with what u say very often, sea but agee with your take here  Very good

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

In response to joepatsfan111111's comment:
    [QUOTE]

god they were awful today.. surprisingly. Flacco looked like he jsut wanted to go home and pop some painkillers.

listen dont get me wrong the pats dominated this team all around. but dominating them really wasnt too hard. they handed this to us on a platter!

i loved what the D did this week. surprised they kept it together for the whole game. great all around.

what bothered me was the offense couldnt put the dagger in the ravens. the offense was horrible in the third. BUT a great game ending drive by Blount/Rid and the oline loved it. '

great game. huge win. need to get healthy and better

[/QUOTE]

Boy, talk about a spoil sport not giving credit to the play of the Pats being a good reason for them winning.  It is all about the Ravens not playing well versus the Pats playing well?  One can definitely make the case the Pats made the Ravens look bad.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from seawolfxs. Show seawolfxs's posts

In response to billge's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Actually disagree with what u say very often, sea but agee with your take here  Very good

[/QUOTE]

You should let me know when, I am not a bomb thrower and like yo hear others who disagree

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

The game I was watching was one in which the New England Patriots played excellent football in all phases of the game.  I was particularly impressed with the Defense - guys came up big when the needed to.  I see no point in characterizing (nor do I see how) the win as more a Baltimore loss as opposed to Pats win. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to DeadAhead's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

This is a troll thread.   Unreal.

NE didn't turn it over (ran the ball and kept Brady under 35 pass attempts), played as sharp and as clean a road game in a long time, maybe even going back to 2010, and somehow Baltimore did things to themselves. My god.

I think everyone has had it with this crap here. Enough already. Warnings  have been out for years and years.

This was a coming out party for the offense in terms of how they can win a SB and a celebration for the young kids BB has on D here, who have picked up the slack all year and been unfairly maligned.

[/QUOTE]

they played great dont get me wrong i loved what i saw but baltimore did not show up at all, thankfully.

i loved what i saw from the O being able to run consistently and that defense was amazing all game

[/QUOTE]

Good read the game thread. I called the entire game.  I was speechless when ESPN and CBS picked Balt across the board.

Your problem is, you listen to the media. I tried to warn you.

[/QUOTE]

Get over yourself Megatwatt.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from rtuinila. Show rtuinila's posts

[QUOTE]

god they were awful today.. surprisingly. Flacco looked like he jsut wanted to go home and pop some painkillers.

listen dont get me wrong the pats dominated this team all around. but dominating them really wasnt too hard. they handed this to us on a platter!

i loved what the D did this week. surprised they kept it together for the whole game. great all around.

what bothered me was the offense couldnt put the dagger in the ravens. the offense was horrible in the third. BUT a great game ending drive by Blount/Rid and the oline loved it. '

great game. huge win. need to get healthy and better

[/QUOTE]

Losers lament, "They didn't beat us we beat ourselves!"

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Good read the game thread. I called the entire game.  I was speechless when ESPN and CBS picked Balt across the board.

[/QUOTE]

not at all. i've always respected Balt and them always seem to come to play v. us. this was a must for them too. i expected alot better from them. but whatever we jumped on them and never took our hands off the neck. good win

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

I think this victory was a combination of the Pats playing very well and the Ravens playing not so well.  The Ravens offense didn't look good, and Flacco was certainly affected by his injured knee.  But the Pats' defense also made some very good plays.  I was particularly impressed with the Pats offense.  They are really short on weapons in the passing game, but I thought the coaches did a very nice job with formations and combination routes that got Amendola and Edelman free. Can't wait to watch the tape on the blocking in the running game too.  They did a nice job running against a defense that has generally been pretty good against the run.  

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from the-redsox-rule. Show the-redsox-rule's posts

[QUOTE]

NE didn't turn it over (ran the ball and kept Brady under 35 pass attempts), played as sharp and as clean a road game in a long time, maybe even going back to 2010, and somehow Baltimore did things to themselves. My god.

I think everyone has had it with this crap here. Enough already. Warnings  have been out for years and years.

This was a coming out party for the offense in terms of how they can win a SB and a celebration for the young kids BB has on D here, who have picked up the slack all year and been unfairly maligned.

[/QUOTE]
    i like the way they ran the ball and would have been happy to see even more of it. lets hope that this continues. they are not going to win a playoff game by dropping back to throw fourty times a game. the patriots ran the ball very well against  one of the biggest fronts in the league today. it helps the defense in that they get more rest and it keeps brady from getting beat up while opening up play action. 

great win today and more proof that this team can run the football. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

they played great dont get me wrong i loved what i saw but baltimore did not show up at all, thankfully.

i loved what i saw from the O being able to run consistently and that defense was amazing all game

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Get over yourself Megatwatt.

[/QUOTE]

LMAO!!

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from the-redsox-rule. Show the-redsox-rule's posts

In response to ATJ's comment:
    [QUOTE]

The game I was watching was one in which the New England Patriots played excellent football in all phases of the game.  I was particularly impressed with the Defense - guys came up big when the needed to.  I see no point in characterizing (nor do I see how) the win as more a Baltimore loss as opposed to Pats win. 

[/QUOTE]

it was certainly their best road performance in a few years. i notice that a couple of people here who constantly bash the defense havent made a single post here or on any of the other threads since the game started lol.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Rusty receiving another beating.

Typical day for Rusty. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to prolate0spheroid's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I think this victory was a combination of the Pats playing very well and the Ravens playing not so well.  The Ravens offense didn't look good, and Flacco was certainly affected by his injured knee.  But the Pats' defense also made some very good plays.  I was particularly impressed with the Pats offense.  They are really short on weapons in the passing game, but I thought the coaches did a very nice job with formations and combination routes that got Amendola and Edelman free. Can't wait to watch the tape on the blocking in the running game too.  They did a nice job running against a defense that has generally been pretty good against the run.  

[/QUOTE]

You;re not getting it.

Miami all but won a SB last week in 85 degrees with their own personal SB and now go up to Buffalo and suck.

Last week, we go down to Miami and Brady throws 55 times with a lead freaking lead and we barely lose and the entire tone all week long is how the Pats are done with MORONS all over the place buying it.

Why? Because morons in the media and some moron fans believe it's been all about Brady and I have been in here for years telling you absolute idiots, it's absolutely not, with 2 SB losses to show for it, amongst other maddening losses due to offensive CHOICE or PREFERENCE by Brady.

NEWSFLASH:  We've ALWAYS had the pieces and depth, we just needed to use it the right way.

I called it all.  Called it cold.

How is Thompson as a GM today, Prolate? Flying for the throwaway game next week vs Buffalo are we?

LOL!

[/QUOTE]

BB has a preference for Brady.  Not you.  Your jealousy is delicious and delusional.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You;re not getting it.

Miami all but won a SB last week in 85 degrees with their own personal SB and now go up to Buffalo and suck.

Last week, we go down to Miami and Brady throws 55 times with a lead freaking lead and we barely lose and the entire tone all week long is how the Pats are done with MORONS all over the place buying it.

Why? Because morons in the media and some moron fans believe it's been all about Brady and I have been in here for years telling you absolute idiots, it's absolutely not, with 2 SB losses to show for it, amongst other maddening losses due to offensive CHOICE or PREFERENCE by Brady.

NEWSFLASH:  We've ALWAYS had the pieces and depth, we just needed to use it the right way.

I called it all.  Called it cold.

How is Thompson as a GM today, Prolate? Flying for the throwaway game next week vs Buffalo are we?

LOL!

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You mean about Brady sucking?  Yeah, you're right, I never did get that. Wink

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to the-redsox-rule's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

it was certainly their best road performance in a few years. i notice that a couple of people here who constantly bash the defense havent made a single post here or on any of the other threads since the game started lol.

[/QUOTE]

But, if you notice now, they are desperate like TFB12 on the west coast as a bandwagoner in Brady underoos or people like Hurl, TCal, Babe or Pezzy who dribble out 3 words in a post as they run away with their tails between their legs.

It's priceless.

How we played tonight on offense is really how we should have played in SB 46.

We had the weapons, Brady just wanted to throw too much and be in a shotgun for Welkie.

Christ this feels good. I feel like with Welkie gone and this kind of a win, it's over.  I've won.  

I've called the whole thing. I've waited years for this. There is no way Brady can justify being in a shotgun spread base againt a team that rushes 4, plays man and can cover.

No way.    This is all about Brady not throwing as much.

BJGE, Nink, Sterling Moore, etc, would all have SB rings if not for Brady's poor plays and decisions in previous postseasons.

[/QUOTE]

Are you saying Bb's coaching has sucked for years?  Certainly appears so.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

[QUOTE]

In 

Clearly not.  You race to the train after a 13-7 halftime lead in an AFC title game and loss not really caring WHY we lost.

God bless BB.  He started this by walking from Welkie. Ballsy move.  It worked or at least, it looked like it has.  LIke I said, you don't get it.

It's one thing if you don't have the Rbs or an O Line but that has not been the case.

[/QUOTE]

You gotta lay off that cheap whiskey.  

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccnsd. Show ccnsd's posts

In response to the-redsox-rule's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I'm here. The Pats defense stunk last week at crunch time and was great today. Why would I be embarrased to say the truth. I hope the defense plays like this next week. I love games like today when all 3 phases get it done. Fantastic win all around.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Although I'm not going to pee my pants over this win (like some), I will say it was a great win. Mankins stepped in and played wonderfully at tackle. We ran it well enough against a good front. We threw it good enough despite not having guys out there that are tall enough. And the defense did very well against a poor offense - which is more than you can expect from this bunch.

Great coaching. Great commnad at quaterback. Some real solid secondary play. Kind of disappointed in the pass rush going against a one legged quarterback, but in the end there was some sacks...I just thought the pressure would be better. Good win.

I noticed Fletcher found the bench after last week's struggles...I think Bill is going to go with Collins the rest of the way.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccnsd. Show ccnsd's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Although I'm not going to pee my pants over this win (like some), I will say it was a great win. Mankins stepped in and played wonderfully at tackle. We ran it well enough against a good front. We threw it good enough despite not having guys out there that are tall enough. And the defense did very well against a poor offense - which is more than you can expect from this bunch.

Great coaching. Great commnad at quaterback. Some real solid secondary play. Kind of disappointed in the pass rush going against a one legged quarterback, but in the end there was some sacks...I just thought the pressure would be better. Good win.

I noticed Fletcher found the bench after last week's struggles...I think Bill is going to go with Collins the rest of the way.

[/QUOTE]

I thought I read somewhere on ESPN that Fletcher was inactive because of an injury.