Baltimore Plays Dirty and should be punished by NFL.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from runrunandrun. Show runrunandrun's posts

Baltimore Plays Dirty and should be punished by NFL.

Baltimore Ravens are a thug team and should be banned from playing in NFL. All game long they took late hits against the Pats, taking shots against the Pats when they were on the ground,out abounds or in the air. I have never seen so many helmut to helmut hits as last night by the Ravens. Their style of play will lead to the end of professional football !!

The Ravens defense plays "Tatumn style defense" led by Pollard who should be thrown out of the league.The man has taken out Welker, Gronk and Ridley with illegal head to head hits. Why does the NFL allow him to keep playing. Lewis is another crazy man who leads with his helmut and takes cheap shots at players already on the ground .

With concussions being a huge problem in the league why would the league allow teams like the Ravens to excist at all?  The Ravens style of play has caused  most of the head injuries we are now seeing on retired players,like Jr Seau.Repeated head injuries cause brain desease like Alzimers and Parkisons.

If the Ravems win the Superbowl other teams will try and copy their style of defense and more players will get seriously hurt. The NFL should take a look at the film, fine the Ravens coach for promoting this goon style of play and bannish Pollard from the league. If the league does nothing---they will be condoning the head hunting and attorney's for the injured will file law suit after lawsuit against the NFL. The league will fold and Football will be dead .

Sad Day in America

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ytsejamer1. Show Ytsejamer1's posts

Re: Baltimore Plays Dirty and should be punished by NFL.

Ravens played tough, hard-nosed football...which sometimes goes to the edge of the line.  I wish we played like that more often.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Football is a physical game..  Did not see anything out of the ordinary today.  On that Pollard hit on Riddley, it could have gone the other way with Pollard going down considering both players put their heads down.  Thems the breaks.

To echo Ytse..   would have been nice to see more than that one hit we saw from the Pats on Pita! Pats really did not look tough yesterday.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Totally disagree, they played the way we wish we could play. In truth they would of beat us last year too if their reciever didn't drop a ball in the endzone and their kicker didn't miss a gimme field goal.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from runrunandrun. Show runrunandrun's posts

In response to Ytsejamer1's comment:

Ravens played tough, hard-nosed football...which sometimes goes to the edge of the line.  I wish we played like that more often.

You can play tough football but you can't play dirty football.The Ravnes played dirty football.Illegal helmut to helmut hits. This type of footaball will kill the league as we know it.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from runrunandrun. Show runrunandrun's posts

In response to agcsbill's comment:

Football is a physical game..  Did not see anything out of the ordinary today.  On that Pollard hit on Riddley, it could have gone the other way with Pollard going down considering both players put their heads down.  Thems the breaks.

To echo Ytse..   would have been nice to see more than that one hit we saw from the Pats on Pita! Pats really did not look tough yesterday.

Would you like to see more Stingley type injuries ? players have their necks broken ?

The Ravens are the Saints and the coach should be fired today.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from runrunandrun. Show runrunandrun's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:

Totally disagree, they played the way we wish we could play. In truth they would of beat us last year too if their reciever didn't drop a ball in the endzone and their kicker didn't miss a gimme field goal.

The Ravenes style of play stinks,they don't have the talent to beat teams so the take out the talent on th eteam they are facing.

Welker dropped that  ball beacuse he had a brian injury on the play before.

The Ravens win by taking players out,just like the Saints won by taking Farve out with late hits.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from markrahobeth. Show markrahobeth's posts

What a whiney thread.  The Ravens played harder more inspired football and won.  You sound like Pollian.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

This is a reactionary thread that came of a losers hangover. Dont forget that Rodney Harrison had the same rep, and we all loved him. I cant stand Pollard either, but none of his hits were illegal. This kind of thread is what Id expect out of Leon or UD6. The Pats got their butts kicked, although I will whine enough to say that the loss of Talib and the Welker drops changed the course of the game. But be that as it may, a thread like this is what gives NE fans a bad name. Suck it up and move on. Root for the Niners in two weeks and watch Suggs cry about losing.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

Agree.  Most teams have occasional questionable hits that occur every game.  Baltimore does it every play as a deliberate strategy. 

Idiots who say they want patriots to be as "physical", hard hitting, blah blah.... You want to be headhunters...?  rayvens should be exposed.  Headhunting is not " physical" . It's dirty, borderline criminal.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In response to TheExaminer's comment:

This is a reationary thread that came of a losers hangover. Dont forget that Rodney Harrison had the same rep, and we all loved him. I cant stand Pollard either, but none of his hits were illegal. This kind of thread is what Id expect out of Leon or UD6. The Pats got their butts kicked, although I will whine enough to say that the loss of Talib and the Welker drops changed the course of the game. But be that as it may, a thread like this is what gives NE fans a bad name. Suck it up and move on. Root for the Niners in two weeks and watch Suggs cry about losing.

I agree with you about Pollard.  I can't imagine that any Patriots fan would like him.  He has injured many Patriots players over the past few years.  I also don't see San Francisco losing in the Super Bowl.  I already posted this on another thread that San Francisco has been the best team over the past few weeks and should win.  Although, anything can happen during the Super Bowl, an unexpected injury, bad calls, penalties, etc. that could influence the outcome. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from markrahobeth. Show markrahobeth's posts

Hey Sue, both Denver and the Pats were supposed to beat Baltimore as well.  Sure you'd like to see the Ravens eliminated, but don't count them out that quickly.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from runrunandrun. Show runrunandrun's posts

In response to coolade2's comment:

Agree.  Most teams have occasional questionable hits that occur every game.  Baltimore does it every play as a deliberate strategy. 

Idiots who say they want patriots to be as "physical", hard hitting, blah blah.... You want to be headhunters...?  rayvens should be exposed.  Headhunting is not " physical" . It's dirty, borderline criminal.

Bingo Lewis is a criminal and Pollard will kill someone someday and the league will be to blame.

Run

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

After 8 straight years of incredibly soft play in new England, fans are now shocked when they see physical opponents.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

The dirtiest play I saw all game was Brady intentionally kicking Reed as he slid.

That slide would've caused a rumble on a baseball field. Not only did he go WAY too high with his cleats, you see him obviously extend, and kick out his leg directly at Reed.

Ugly and uncalled for.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from cryochiller. Show cryochiller's posts

Come on OP, you can't be serious here...

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

In response to runrunandrun's comment:

In response to agcsbill's comment:

Would you like to see more Stingley type injuries ? players have their necks broken ?

The Ravens are the Saints and the coach should be fired today.

Did I say that?  What I said is BOTH players put their heads down and either player could have been hurt!!  BOTH players led with their helmut, what did you expect to happen?  The helmut to helmut the league is trying to wipe out is when a receiver, while making a catch, does not have the time to set themselves to get hit, therefore, the "defenseless" receiver flag.  An RB on the other hand, is trying to dish it out as much as the defender and bulls forward head down prepared to be hit.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

In response to ma6dragon9's comment:

The dirtiest play I saw all game was Brady intentionally kicking Reed as he slid.

That slide would've caused a rumble on a baseball field. Not only did he go WAY too high with his cleats, you see him obviously extend, and kick out his leg directly at Reed.

Ugly and uncalled for.

That was a pu**y-azz move if I ever saw one.  I was embarressed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Did not like the shot to the head to Ridley by that scum Pollard.

He should have been ejected, it was his second shot to someone head in the game.

You are suppose to tackle a runner, not try to knock him by spearing him in the head with your helmet.

if there is a rule change I would like to see is if you hit someone helmet to helmet and knock them silly so they lose grasp of the ball, the play is not ruled a fumble

the NFL are hyprocrites. they have a whole bunch of ex-players using them, and they let this pollard knucklehead keep head hunting

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brad34. Show Brad34's posts

Baltimore Ravens are a thug team and should be banned from playing in NFL. All game long they took late hits against the Pats, taking shots against the Pats when they were on the ground,out abounds or in the air. I have never seen so many helmut to helmut hits as last night by the Ravens. Their style of play will lead to the end of professional football !!

The Ravens defense plays "Tatumn style defense" led by Pollard who should be thrown out of the league.The man has taken out Welker, Gronk and Ridley with illegal head to head hits. Why does the NFL allow him to keep playing. Lewis is another crazy man who leads with his helmut and takes cheap shots at players already on the ground .

With concussions being a huge problem in the league why would the league allow teams like the Ravens to excist at all?  The Ravens style of play has caused  most of the head injuries we are now seeing on retired players,like Jr Seau.Repeated head injuries cause brain desease like Alzimers and Parkisons.

If the Ravems win the Superbowl other teams will try and copy their style of defense and more players will get seriously hurt. The NFL should take a look at the film, fine the Ravens coach for promoting this goon style of play and bannish Pollard from the league. If the league does nothing---they will be condoning the head hunting and attorney's for the injured will file law suit after lawsuit against the NFL. The league will fold and Football will be dead .

Sad Day in America

Plenty of people said this about Rodney Harrison. I wouldn't have swapped him for any DB in NFL history. Physical play is what the Pats are missing.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In response to Brad34's comment:

Sad Day in America

Plenty of people said this about Rodney Harrison. I wouldn't have swapped him for any DB in NFL history. Physical play is what the Pats are missing.

you don't tackle a player with your helmet. it's gonna ruin the game. If i was ridley I'd file a lawsuit against that scum Pollard for intent to  maim.

that kind of crap doesn't belong in the game anymore

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from FrnkBnhm. Show FrnkBnhm's posts

In response to Ytsejamer1's comment:

Exactly, there was a time when tough, hard hitting defense was the hallmark of Bill Belichick team. Heck, their starting safety (and to me the emotional leader of the defense) was voted by both players and coaches as the dirtiest player in the NFL. Of course, back then they also won championships, and they lead the lead in scoring on offense...

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

Hey idiots... Stop talking about Rodney Harrison.  He had a bad rap for a bad hit on Carson palmers knee. 

He was also a VICTIM of dirty crack block by Pittsburgh WR who blew out his knee early in 05 season.  This effectively ended pats dynasty and Pittsburgh won the SB that year. 

Harrison played hard but was never a headhunter like pollard. 

Sections
Shortcuts