Baltimore Ravens

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dapats1281. Show dapats1281's posts

Baltimore Ravens

Why are so many websites saying this is the one team we dont wanna face?

Is it because of that vaunted defense that has allowed 34 points to the bills, 26 to the falcons, 28 to the texans, and 24 to the Saints?

Or that extremely inconsistent offense?

Do people realize Flacco's TD:INT ratio is 1:6? No that's not 6 touchdowns to 1 interception, it's 1 touchdown to 6 interceptions.  He hasn't thrown for more than 200 yards in a playoff game either

Honestly, there is no other team I would rather face than the ravens in the playoffs.  Living in Maryland, I get a lot of crap from Ravens fans about last years playoffs.  We've seen how good NE can be when theyre fired up, is there any doubt we would smoke these clowns?  Especially, with Suggs and his stupid comments.

Bring on the Ravens  

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jam757. Show jam757's posts

Re: Baltimore Ravens

You've convinced me! Let's demoslish that COCKY bunch once and for all. Bring on the Baltimore Pie Holes!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ChasaB. Show ChasaB's posts

http://www.nfl.com/stats/categorystats?tabSeq=1&statisticPositionCategory=QUARTERBACK&conference=0011&season=2010&seasonType=REG

Flacco is better then you are making him out to be. 25-9 is not a 1:6 ratio

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dapats1281. Show dapats1281's posts

1:6 TD INT ratio in playoffs i meant.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

We will destroy everyone.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from murphylo. Show murphylo's posts

Everyone is saying it because that is what Baltimore and it's fans are selling! 

I live in Baltimore and I hear it every day.  I am from NE and have never heard any Patriot or their fan say geeze I hope we don't face the Ravens.  I think they are afraid they may have to and are trying to convince themselves they will win!  Everyone here is obsessed with the Patriots and Tom Brady. It's sad really, to want something you know you can never have!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsfaninswflorida. Show Patsfaninswflorida's posts

In Response to Baltimore Ravens:
    Why are so many websites saying this is the one team we dont wanna face? Is it because of that vaunted defense that has allowed 34 points to the bills, 26 to the falcons, 28 to the texans, and 24 to the Saints? Or that extremely inconsistent offense? Do people realize Flacco's TD:INT ratio is 1:6? No that's not 6 touchdowns to 1 interception, it's 1 touchdown to 6 interceptions.  He hasn't thrown for more than 200 yards in a playoff game either Honestly, there is no other team I would rather face than the ravens in the playoffs.  Living in Maryland, I get a lot of crap from Ravens fans about last years playoffs.  We've seen how good NE can be when theyre fired up, is there any doubt we would smoke these clowns?  Especially, with Suggs and his stupid comments. Bring on the Ravens  
    Posted by dapats1281

Totally agree..,.

I would love to see the Ravens in our house and pound them as payback for last year...  Personally I think Flacco s*&ks... I think the Pats would not have any trouble getting jacked up for this game.

I don't think there is any reason to fear any team in the league right now... The Pats defense has improved significantly over the last 6 weeks and the offense is lights out...  The way I see it... every other team should fear the Pats right now...  especially in their house...!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from WelkerRules. Show WelkerRules's posts

This comment is in response to Suggs today and his comment of
    "We did vote for Brady in the pro bowl"

I don't believe this guy for a second and as if Tom would care anyway. Listen to Suggs I'll be watching him from Dallas...I think it will be the other way around Terrell.

This guy is a joke. Hope Brady smashes him once and for all.
    12/29/2010 4:28 PM EST

I don't believe this guy for a second and as if Tom would care anyway. Listen to Suggs I'll be watching him from Dallas...I think it will be the other way around Terrell.

This guy is a joke. Hope Brady smashes him once and for all.
    12/29/2010 4:28 PM EST

Sure Terrell. Like anyone believes you and as for your comment about Brady watching you in Dallas I think it will be the other way around. Tom could care less if you voted for him or not. He didn't need your vote to win anyway.

Man I hope Brady shuts these guys up for good.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jaxxon. Show Jaxxon's posts

Ya, and they were saying the same thing about the Steelers (39-26), Colts (31-28), Jets (45-3), and Bears (36-7). 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from lippa. Show lippa's posts

hey killa  the  early days  ,what you talking about  early 2000s if so ,i bet alot of us wouldnt call them the early days .

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from lippa. Show lippa's posts

well when you say early days  you got too be more clear  thats all .early days too me is like 70s and 80s

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from DynastyXXXVI. Show DynastyXXXVI's posts

What I worry about is someone like Suggs going for Brady's knees if the Ravens are losing. Don't put it past that clown to try to hurt him out of frustration.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from KOOLAID-CONTRARIAN. Show KOOLAID-CONTRARIAN's posts

In Response to Baltimore Ravens:
    Why are so many websites saying this is the one team we dont wanna face? 
    Posted by dapats1281

i hear ya da pats. i live here in baltimore and man do i get tired of the cheap shots about 07 18-1 and about how raves got lucky last year. as tom said, for a team that has lost 9 out of 10 times to us they sure do yappp a lot! no way they come back to balt and beat us twice in a row in playoffs. indy is more scary.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from dmcpatsfan. Show dmcpatsfan's posts

There is no team out there that puts fear into the Patriots as the Patriots put fear into them....NOBODY wants to face Bill & Brady in the post season at the RAZOR!!!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from lostinbaltimore. Show lostinbaltimore's posts

Live in MD as well, I worked 4 of the Ravens games and watched the rest. The only problem I have with them is they haven't played a good 60 minute game since last year's win in NE. If they go to Indy(which they should), I can easly see a one and done for them. If they do play 60 minutes of football they can beat Colts.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from jjaycee. Show jjaycee's posts

This is the team Patriots in the playoffs that the Patriots should respect most Not one the reponses here stated one of the big reasons-- safety Ed REED is back playing, 100%

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

I personally am not worried about playing them. First our defense has improved since the reg. season game, secondly BB will show them the beating from last years playoff game and lastly the big mouth of Suggs gets stuck up his U know what with his smack talk-enough motivation for this game boys and girls!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Intresting stat about Flacco, but no one does well against playoff defenses. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beantowne. Show Beantowne's posts

The Ravens have played the Pat's tough and sort of remind me of the Chargers teams a few years back, where the talant is greater, than the results, reverse synergy.

That said, the Pats have beat them 9 of 10, but did get smacked in the mouth in last years post season, humilated might be an even better description. It is because of games like last year and the fact that they have played us pretty close in almost every other game that the Raven, much like the Jet's, feel compelled to talk smack. What interesting is that niether teams defense is better or equal to last years...Both teams defensive phylosophies are much the same (Ryan)...Both like to stack up the box stop the run on 1st down and 2nd down and get after the QB in obviuos passing situations, playing press, man coverage on the outside...This year the Jet's can't get pressure without blitzing and the Ravens don't have the personnel to play man coverages, so they're forced to play more zone on the outside. If you can't get pressure on Brady he'll kill you and he's never play against a zone concept he didn't shread!

Sections
Shortcuts