Ban on PAYINGFAN!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from MaritimePatsFan. Show MaritimePatsFan's posts

Ban on PAYINGFAN!!!

Recently a so called fan with the handle "payingfan" has flooded this forum with ridiculous posts commenting on how cheap Kraft is. How Kraft should get off the wallet and pay the players all the money in the world. This "fan" either has no idea how the NFL, Patriots and just plain business works.

I am starting my own little protest against this poster. I will no longer read or reply to any thread he posts. Who is with me??

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

Re: Ban on PAYINGFAN!!!

Leon/Togah/whoever will just keep inventing new personalities to annoy us.  I have to admit, I thought the interaction between payingfan and bbrules was kinda funny.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from artielang. Show artielang's posts

i just found out that the avatar picture of payingfan is actually leon. nice to finally see you leon, looking good!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

Well, this is a public forum, so said posters can say whatever they want as long as they're not personally attacking or insulting.

With that being said, the best way to combat these kind of posters is to not respond as their goal is to get under your skin......

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wizardsjag. Show Wizardsjag's posts

I'm waiting for the day when Leon starts arguing with himself.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from siestafiesta. Show siestafiesta's posts

Actually, I find him and his boyfriend, HCofTheNYJ, rather amusing.  Hopefully they can find a nice place that condones same sex marriage.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from HCofTheNYJ. Show HCofTheNYJ's posts

In Response to Re: Ban on PAYINGFAN!!!:
    [QUOTE]Actually, I find him and his boyfriend, HCofTheNYJ, rather amusing.  Hopefully they can find a nice place that condones same sex marriage.
    Posted by siestafiesta[/QUOTE]

oH like sayy boston?!@

No wonder mr belichick ditched the Jets for a liberal city that would support him in his right to be a partner with whom ever he shall choose. hes a quiter and a hack who was too scared to coach in the NY spotlight.  Parcells was even willing to hide in the back to help him out. good riddens

J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS!!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mountainmonkey. Show mountainmonkey's posts

When I read his first post, I shock my head so much I still have a kink in my neck....I'm with ya....

America's two best friends in the world have always been, and always will be, the Atlantic Ocean and the Pacific Ocean....

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from passedball. Show passedball's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Ban on PAYINGFAN!!! : oH like sayy boston?!@ No wonder mr belichick ditched the Jets for a liberal city that would support him in his right to be a partner with whom ever he shall choose. hes a quiter and a hack who was too scared to coach in the NY spotlight.  Parcells was even willing to hide in the back to help him out. good riddens J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS!!!
    Posted by HCofTheNYJ[/QUOTE]

Wow, just when I thought you coundn't say anything more stupid than you previously had, you make this statement. You live in a city that has to remove doors from men's room stalls so that kids don't walk in on men humping each other in public & you make the above statement. NYC = AIDS capital of the world.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from One-If-By-Sea. Show One-If-By-Sea's posts

[QUOTE]i just found out that the avatar picture of payingfan is actually leon. nice to finally see you leon, looking good!
    Posted by artielang[/QUOTE]

I also did not realize it is a self-portrait! Too funny. HaHa.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

The avatar is a little disturbing, but I'm a firm believer that people can say whatever the h*ll they want.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ROWDYRODRUST. Show ROWDYRODRUST's posts

[QUOTE]Well, this is a public forum, so said posters can say whatever they want as long as they're not personally attacking or insulting. With that being said, the best way to combat these kind of posters is to not respond as their goal is to get under your skin......
    Posted by mbeaulieu07[/QUOTE]

Great post.
    My thought exactly!!!
    I don't know why real fans allow themselves to get baited into responding to dopes.

Ban this person and this one and don't forget this too. They say stupid things and make fun of us for being Pats fans. So what???
    I LOVE their jealousy and envy, anger or whatever it is...

Currently a few posters are being run around by HCoftheNYJ's or a similar handle. We all know that the Jets have been IRRELEVANT for 30 YEARS!!! Not even a sniff of success but he's got people's goats.
    I think the guy is a clown but he's a funny clown because SO many people get roped into responding to his idiocy. It makes for a fun read.
    If you respond to an idiot I think that it says more about the person who responds than the idiot.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from HCofTheNYJ. Show HCofTheNYJ's posts

FiNe DoNt TaKe Me SERIOUSLY but you'll be SURE to TAKE the JETS seriously when we stomp the PATS 4 the SECOND time this year and take 1st in the AFC EAST.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

To ALL:

~Guys, NO Troll should be banned unless they're absolutely obscene, and moreso just viciously derisive, and well...not even then. 

Look, I've been on and off posting on this web-page since 2004 abouts, And I've SEEN this Site without Trolls, I becomes all in-fighting, no creative outlets...It's at both angry AND boring, TRUST ME on this one.  For Trolls are a neccessary evil...

Historically, The world needs Fools...The "Fool" in ancient times would say things and broach subjects to the Rulers, that other people "bit their tongues" on, and/or didn't have the gall to talk about (and some of them juggled too)...  Another Thought:  Freud even once said, "ALL I need in this world is a Trusted Friend and a Hated Enemy...". 

Trolls become this unharmful "enemy", a "fool-antagonist" that ya DO hate, but not really, not in any harmful way or anything...kinda like an ugly one-eyed puppy who makes diarrhea on your carpet...Ya hate 'em, BUT Ya love 'em and need them to prop your feet up on when there's nothing on t.v....

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

[QUOTE]The avatar is a little disturbing, but I'm a firm believer that people can say whatever the h*ll they want.
    Posted by prairiemike[/QUOTE]

I agree - ban his picture, but let him say what he wants.

But I think a ban on HCofNYC or whatever his handle is should be banned.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Maineeac. Show Maineeac's posts

New York City is America's toilet.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

[QUOTE]FiNe DoNt TaKe Me SERIOUSLY but you'll be SURE to TAKE the JETS seriously when we stomp the PATS 4 the SECOND time this year and take 1st in the AFC EAST.

At least you are not totally a fair weather fan - a lot of Jets fans have jumped off the band wagon in an amazingly short number of games (3); just as long as it took many to jump on the band wagon and declare them the best team in the division and the league! So good for you!

But I will add that you can be a good fan without being rediculous. They are not as good as 3-0 and they are not as bad as 0-3. And I would not start crowning them best of anything or claiming they are going to win on the road against any top team just yet. They very well might but I would say you should be satisified if they put up a very good game regardless of whether they win or not.

In my opinion, if no significant injuries occur to either team between now and the next match up the Pats have a solid edge over the Jets in New England.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Ban on PAYINGFAN!!! : Great post. My thought exactly!!! I don't know why real fans allow themselves to get baited into responding to dopes. Ban this person and this one and don't forget this too. They say stupid things and make fun of us for being Pats fans. So what??? I LOVE their jealousy and envy, anger or whatever it is... Currently a few posters are being run around by HCoftheNYJ's or a similar handle. We all know that the Jets have been IRRELEVANT for 30 YEARS!!! Not even a sniff of success but he's got people's goats. I think the guy is a clown but he's a funny clown because SO many people get roped into responding to his idiocy. It makes for a fun read. If you respond to an idiot I think that it says more about the person who responds than the idiot.
    Posted by ROWDYRODRUST[/QUOTE]

Thanks.

Yeah, it's pretty senseless getting into an insult match with a stranger via the internet ha. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2009. Show Evil2009's posts

[QUOTE]FiNe DoNt TaKe Me SERIOUSLY but you'll be SURE to TAKE the JETS seriously when we stomp the PATS 4 the SECOND time this year and take 1st in the AFC EAST.

Leon you sad lttle bug. Do you really think your QB who never threw a ball in below 55 temperatures is actually going to improve as the weather in the northeast gets colder? And as far as 1st place goes you better start thinking about winning a few more games 1st. Have you looked at a calendar lately? Your Jests haven't seen a W next to their name since September. You know how some of your fake pats fan personae whine about Seymore? Sanchez may meet him face to face real soon.

NY JETS 41 YEARS OF FAILURE

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

Paying fan hasn't done anything deserving a ban IMO.  As for having bowling balls big enough to put that mug on his avatar front and center?  Well I'd gladly buy him a beer at the pub for that.  I've got a mug only a mother can love.  You'll notice I'm way in the background in my avatar.  I couldn't put you guys through such punishment.  In fact, someone even reported my avatar as offensive.  Click on my profile and you'll get the editor warning.  Don't know how I talked my wife into marrying me lol.

So not only has he displayed bowling balls for that avatar, he has also inadvertently discovered an effective cure for premature...  Teenagers the world over rejoice.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

[QUOTE]Paying fan hasn't done anything deserving a ban IMO.  As for having bowling balls big enough to put that mug on his avatar front and center?  Well I'd gladly buy him a beer at the pub for that.  I've got a mug only a mother can love.  You'll notice I'm way in the background in my avatar.  I couldn't put you guys through such punishment.  In fact, someone even reported my avatar as offensive.  Click on my profile and you'll get the editor warning.  Don't know how I talked my wife into marrying me lol. So not only has he displayed bowling balls for that avatar, he has also inadvertently discovered an effective cure for premature...  Teenagers the world over rejoice.
    Posted by carawaydj[/QUOTE]

~Great Post carawaydj...  And in my personal op., I always take and respect someone who's unafraid and gutsy enough to go the self-deprecatory angle rather than insulting others, as the dude that got the real stones...so you pass brother.  Dig it, and keep stayin' still to da' chest man (I heard that last phrase on a Coolio song...I, uh, don't know what it really means, but it sounded like he was "representin' as a straight G" (on a "robbin' spree")... 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

[QUOTE]i just found out that the avatar picture of payingfan is actually leon. nice to finally see you leon, looking good!
    Posted by artielang[/QUOTE]

Love the unibrow leon. I'm sure its a real hit with the ladies.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In Response to Ban on PAYINGFAN!!!:
    [QUOTE]I am starting my own little protest against this poster. I will no longer read or reply to any thread he posts. Who is with me??
    Posted by MaritimePatsFan[/QUOTE]

Shuld have also started a poll asking who's for or against banning himLaughing