Ban Rusty Pact

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

Re: Ban Rusty Pact

I dont understand the infatuation with Rusty. This is the 5th thread thats been started about him in the last 2 days!!! If you dont like Rusty, be mature enough to put him on IGNORE! Otherwise read his posts and move on!! And "Bedard" your "new nic" hasn't been here long enough to comment on Rusty! I would rather read about football than this childish nonsense!

"Giggedy, Giggedy!"

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to Greg-Bedard's comment:

Here ye here ye, 

All whom wish to ban Sir Rusty Griswold from ye old boards say "Ay".

I chose, not to say "Ay".

AYE

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

In response to Quagmire3's comment:

I dont understand the infatuation with Rusty. This is the 5th thread thats been started about him in the last 2 days!!! If you dont like Rusty, be mature enough to put him on IGNORE! Otherwise read his posts and move on!! And "Bedard" your "new nic" hasn't been here long enough to comment on Rusty! I would rather read about football than this childish nonsense!

"Giggedy, Giggedy!"

I agree. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

Nay.  Rusty keeps the site lively.  Sometimes the arguments with him are fun . . . and when they get too annoying you can just disengage or ignore altogether. 

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

I say let him stay. Always a good laugh when I log on.

"Take care of my B*tch, I may need her back in a couple years"

Brady to Manning after Wes signed with Denver

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

In response to Quagmire3's comment:

"Giggedy, Giggedy!"

+1, well said.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

In response to Bunker Spreckles' comment:

Trolls should not be allowed to vote.

Exactly!!!!!! 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from magicalhobo. Show magicalhobo's posts

Nay. The guy actually talks about football and knows what he is talking about. Sometimes this forum seems like the movies Mean Girls or Carrie.

Come on if you think you can take us on
    You and whose army?
    You and your cronies.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

In response to magicalhobo's comment:

Nay. The guy actually talks about football and knows what he is talking about. Sometimes this forum seems like the movies Mean Girls or Carrie.

You and whose army?
    You and your cronies.

I could see Rusty trying to light BDC on fire and I could Imagine him emerging from the flames walking slowly like Carrie did...lol  The only problem with your analogy is that in those movies, there was some innocent girl being picked on. IN this case only the part about him being a girl is accurate. He starts everything here and i see no reason to feel sorry for him in that regard.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to TripleOG's comment:

You and whose army?
    You and your cronies.

I could see Rusty trying to light BDC on fire and I could Imagine him emerging from the flames walking slowly like Carrie did...lol  The only problem with your analogy is that in those movies, there was some innocent girl being picked on. IN this case only the part about him being a girl is accurate. He starts everything here and i see no reason to feel sorry for him in that regard.

+10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to 232's comment:

No ban the RAT instead.

hi russ...lucky numer 13?

and really, repeating baseless and unproven accusations like a mindless parrot? is that the best you can come up with? with ur 152 IQ and the vast cultural experience of you gen-x 30 somethings this is the best u can do?

account number 13 is off to a bad start russ

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

Exactly   Cool

and what the Fonz says goes!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to Greg-Bedard's comment:

Here ye here ye, 

All whom wish to ban Sir Rusty Griswold from ye old boards say "Ay".

I chose, not to say "Ay".

Think soccer ball. It has one purpose in this world. Same applies to Rusty.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from part-timer. Show part-timer's posts

what about the numbers of posters who have left here purely because of the likes of him and  those who enable his agendas. Its almost painfull to stop in occaisionaly and find that this site has been changed permanently to a pi$$ and moan, attack and counter attack, site for losers to get their internet balls stroked. It is just not worth it, with many other Pats fan sites that actualy want to talk and support the team. Its obvious that we have all but abandoned this site because of the choice to put up with and enable, almost chosing to prefer antagonistic, personal attacks, over current team analyisis. We all know this site is compleatly infested with trolls, and worst, Pats posers who get their only pleasure in life liveing on this site to cause disruption and gossip about each other. The majority of all threads are either started to talk and attack each other or morph into the same. Most other sites will move such threads to an anything goes board. But obviously this board could not survive without allowing it to continue. So this place will only be worthy of an occaisional brease threw, hopeing for the operators to regain controll of what has gotten way out of controll over the last few years.

Who here has the right to denigrat and insult new posters purely because of the year joined or number of posts? Any long time member of this board should welcome new Pats fans hopeing to return to the time when this board was informative and interesting to read, Currently the majority of posts are made by a few who do nothing but look for conflict. And that can easyly be observed by the extreem amount of posts within a relitively short period of time, number of bannings, and number of screen names.

This is a Patriots board, and if you have more critisizm for the team than appriciation, maby you truely should support the team you see to be more worthy of your fandom.

Truely devouted fans of the Patriots find this type of board inflamitory and not worthy of participation, it just isn't worth our time. And when the worst offenders are enabled and actualy shown appreciation, it only speaks to the level of infestation of posers here.

I know this will fall on deaf ears beause the current sowing circle would rather gossip,insult and attack each other and the team. Never be satisfied untill every player on the 53 man roster and possibly the practice squad are all pro and first ballot hall of famers.

Thats more time than I have spent here at any one time for the last 2 years,and I am shoure it will draw nothing but put me in the cross hares of the sowing circle......

Just disapointed in what this has become..................

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

The idea wasn't a "ban" but just to select to ignore him. 

I don't know how you would ban him considering bans are temporary, and utlimately decided by someone else. 

I already have his newest persona on ignore, along with the few remaining handles like Bass Fishing, that weren't banned and come into threads randomly to "agree" with Rusty when he thinks people won't notice. 

Others can do so at their discretion, though the merits of it should be obvious. A better board with higher quality football talk, and better banter instead of the same old Rusty vs the world. 

blog post photo

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

You and whose army?
    You and your cronies.

Not really. He talks a lot. That is sure. But he frequently posts things that betray a middlng (as far as this board goes) quality: Pats running West Coast offense under Weis (they never did), Dick Lebeau being a mostly man coverage coach (the inventor of the zone blitz), his obssession with NE not playing any zone coverage a few years back (as if anyone doesn't play man or zone at all), he once called an image of a 4-3 alignment a 3-4 nickel (which doesn't even exist). Or the season he started off posting at Leon that Woodhead could be a lead back because he was built like Barry Sanders, and by the end of the season (after the Jets loss) started his year and half long tirade against subbing backs and that Woodhead wasn't a lead back and BJGE was. Right down to his latest narrative about Brady calling all the plays (which emerged after his McD one marrative, O'Brien narrative, then McD two narrative were consigned to the dustbins of history as exemplars of scapegoatism.)

Talking a lot about footbal, sure. Knowing what you are talking about ... really mixed record. If he spent more time measuring his football comments and making provisional and conditional arguments that bear a resemblance to how football is actually coached and played and less time hurling insults, building himself up with constant bragging and self compliments, and fostering extreme (sometimes fantastic) narratives, the board might not be so fed up with him. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to zbellino's comment:

[QUOTE]

You and whose army?
    You and your cronies.

Not really. He talks a lot. That is sure. But he frequently posts things that betray a middlng (as far as this board goes) quality: Pats running West Coast offense under Weis (they never did), Dick Lebeau being a mostly man coverage coach (the inventor of the zone blitz), his obssession with NE not playing any zone coverage a few years back (as if anyone doesn't play man or zone at all), he once called an image of a 4-3 alignment a 3-4 nickel (which doesn't even exist). Or the season he started off posting at Leon that Woodhead could be a lead back because he was built like Barry Sanders, and by the end of the season (after the Jets loss) started his year and half long tirade against subbing backs and that Woodhead wasn't a lead back and BJGE was. Right down to his latest narrative about Brady calling all the plays (which emerged after his McD one marrative, O'Brien narrative, then McD two narrative were consigned to the dustbins of history as exemplars of scapegoatism.)

Talking a lot about footbal, sure. Knowing what you are talking about ... really mixed record. If he spent more time measuring his football comments and making provisional and conditional arguments that bear a resemblance to how football is actually coached and played and less time hurling insults, building himself up with constant bragging and self compliments, and fostering extreme (sometimes fantastic) narratives, the board might not be so fed up with him. 

[/QUOTE]

You can also throw in these wonderful tidbits for further proof that rusty doesn't "know what he is talking about".

Jermaine Cunningham is better than Carlos Dunlap. We should trade Brady (said after the Cardinal's game). Merriweather is the second best safety in the AFC. The receiving core is the best we ever had (said before LAST year's training camp). McCourty=better than Revis.  If we only gave the ball more to BJGE we would of won that Super Bowl. Shawn Springs is really really going to help this team. The reason why Ocho Cinco failed here is because of the stubborness of Tom Brady (Ocho then went on to slap his wife and never play in the NFL again). I could literally go on for an eternity.

Quantity does not equal quality - just because you have the time to post 500 times a day, does not mean you know football. 

25. This post has been removed.