Ban Rusty Pact

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

Re: Ban Rusty Pact

In response to Greg-Bedard's comment:

Here ye here ye, 

All whom wish to ban Sir Rusty Griswold from ye old boards say "Ay".

I chose, not to say "Ay".

Greg, I know you're only doing this to get a laugh, but its actually pretty sad that so many who have posted here for so long think that they really do put as much thought into what they say when it comes to NE Patriot football as Rusty does. Go ahead, in chorus you fools, "RallyC is proving he is Rusty!!!" Nope, can't say that I am, honest to God. But the facts are, I'd rather be him than the majority of you who are so intimidated by his energy, knowledge, and thoughfulness that you talk to him like he's a lesser being because he snaps in his own defense at times at the stupid ignorant babble that some of you harrass him with incessantly. Rusty would be one of the last I'd vote away from here. I'm with Mr. Bedard.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

In response to MoreRings' comment:

In response to Quagmire3's comment:

[QUOTE]

I dont understand the infatuation with Rusty. This is the 5th thread thats been started about him in the last 2 days!!! If you dont like Rusty, be mature enough to put him on IGNORE! Otherwise read his posts and move on!! And "Bedard" your "new nic" hasn't been here long enough to comment on Rusty! I would rather read about football than this childish nonsense!

"Giggedy, Giggedy!"

+1, well said.

[/QUOTE]

Yes, put him on ignore if you can't take it.

(When we kept switching identities a few weeks ago I noticed many of you already had him there)

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

And Leon you are?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

It takes two sides for  a thread to blow up. Unfortunately, there's always someone willing to pick up the side opposite him. Just ignore.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

I have never seen so much attention given to someone you will never know in real life.  Some of you guys become unglued and unreadable due to this ongoing internet vendetta.  It'd be laughable if it wasn't so sad. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

In response to seattlepat70's comment:

It takes two sides for  a thread to blow up. Unfortunately, there's always someone willing to pick up the side opposite him. Just ignore.

That's half the point and why I hate that this poster said "ban." You don't just ban someone. You aren't above the rules. 

Half the reason for trying to get a some people to put him on ignore is to quiet his fiercest critics down as well .... the folks who can't help but trade barbs with him. It isn't an anti-Rusty notion as much as it is  .... let's promote a better board idea. 

Rusty won't break it off, and basically fights with everyone, but a few posters really egg him on.  Getting some of those guys to go into their separate corner (because we know Rusty won't) would make this place a lot more peaceful. 

As far as a "ban" pact, I find it vulgar. People get banned for breaking the rules, you don't just team up on one person. Let them get banned for breaking the rules if it so happens. If it doesn't let them post. You don't plan something like that. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

In response to jfaust1954's comment:

In response to 232's comment:

[QUOTE]

Ronald has such nice hair, is fireman Ed Rusty?

LOL...I doubt it...he's sitting there very quietly...  :)

BTW...I don't have any kind of problem at all with Rusty...he should be here as long as he obeys the rules...if NY Jets trolls and NY Giant trolls can be here, so should Rusty, or anyone else who obeys the rules...Just my opinion

[/QUOTE]

Rusty belongs here before those guys. He actually finds articles and posts them here for discussion. The other 2  you mentioned just come here to instigate.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

In response to CablesWyndBairn's comment:

I have never seen so much attention given to someone you will never know in real life.  Some of you guys become unglued and unreadable due to this ongoing internet vendetta.  It'd be laughable if it wasn't so sad. 

Yup

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

Rusty does us a favour by recycling his old names rather than recreating new ones.  It's pretty clear by this alone that he's not trying to hide.

I admit, though, a bit of trepidation about the new avatar.  Rusty with a gun is a tad frightening.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

Shoot em up Rusty!!!

Earth to Woody, Mike and Rex!!..............
    Two bad QB's, DO NOT equal a good one!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

My old footer just came up for the first time in more than a year, weird.
    Earth to Woody, Mike and Rex!!..............
    Two bad QB's, DO NOT equal a good one!

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts