Ban Rusty Pact

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

Re: Ban Rusty Pact

In response to TexasPat's comment:

Why can't it sink through to you homers that Pats' fans who are critical of their own team do so not for the sake of being critical, but because they care. They want their team to win a championship. Yet, here on this forum, anyone who dares criticize the Pats is deemed a troll...and gets personally attacked.

This is a Pats' football discussion forum. If everyone arees with everything that the Patriots or BB ever does, what is there to discuss?

People call you a troll not because you criticize the Patriots or BB, but because recently when people try to have debates with you about your views you simply resort to calling them homers and then move on as if that discredits their entire argument usually followed by a "LOLLLLL" or something of that sort.  Even now you are creating a strawman about a lot of fans here.  I think there are very few people here who think BB is infallible, but one can still think BB makes mistakes, but is still one of the better people to have running your organization in the NFL (to say nothing of his acumen as a coach).  I don't think that's a controversial position.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

In response to pcmIV's comment:

Why can't it sink through to you homers that Pats' fans who are critical of their own team do so not for the sake of being critical, but because they care. They want their team to win a championship. Yet, here on this forum, anyone who dares criticize the Pats is deemed a troll...and gets personally attacked.

This is a Pats' football discussion forum. If everyone arees with everything that the Patriots or BB ever does, what is there to discuss?

People call you a troll not because you criticize the Patriots or BB, but because recently when people try to have debates with you about your views you simply resort to calling them homers and then move on as if that discredits their entire argument usually followed by a "LOLLLLL" or something of that sort.  Even now you are creating a strawman about a lot of fans here.  I think there are very few people here who think BB is infallible, but one can still think BB makes mistakes, but is still one of the better people to have running your organization in the NFL (to say nothing of his acumen as a coach).  I don't think that's a controversial position.

Well and precisely stated.  

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from tanbass. Show tanbass's posts

In response to ATJ's comment:

In response to pcmIV's comment:

Well and precisely stated.  

Agreed. It's one thing to question....it's another to whine about every move they make. They are far from perfect, but they do things a whole lot better than 95% of the league.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from part-timer. Show part-timer's posts

In response to part-timer's comment:

RESPONSE: You had a pretty good post going PT...until you said the following:    

This is a Patriots board, and if you have more critisizm for the team than appriciation, maby you truely should support the team you see to be more worthy of your fandom.

You see TP you are part of the problem...You spend most of the time trolling around looking to nit pick others posts, with out comprehending them. If you reread the passage you cherrie picked from my post you will see I said MORE CRITISIZM THAN APPRICIATION FOR. HOW CAN YOU POSSIBLY REMAIN A FAN OF A TEAM YOU HAVE MORE CRITISIZM FOR THAN APPRICIATION FOR....
    Secondly, you constantly use the term Homer as an insult. Totally insulting. I am PROUD to be a fan of the Pats and have been for many more years than you probibly understand. WE are homers, and have been threw years you obviously could not have made it threw. If the Pats do not measure up to your standards, what team does? And why do you not support them?

You want to win championships........Tell me what team has won more Division championships, Confrence championships,Super Bowls, in the last dozzen years.

You fit into the irrationals who expect every player on the ream to be all pro, hall of famers....

And yes some one that spends more time complaining than showing appriciation for the home team is a poser, and someone that spends time TROLLING the site to cherrie pick and critisize others posts is a TROLL.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from tanbass. Show tanbass's posts

In response to part-timer's comment:

You want to win championships........Tell me what team has won more Division championships, Confrence championships,Super Bowls, in the last dozzen years.

You fit into the irrationals who expect every player on the ream to be all pro, hall of famers....

And yes some one that spends more time complaining than showing appriciation for the home team is a poser, and someone that spends time TROLLING the site to cherrie pick and critisize others posts is a TROLL.

Exactly!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

In response to Bunker Spreckles' comment:

If lies or sneaky retorts which extend the debate go on, I am not going to allow the calculated sneakiness to continue. It's just not going to happen.

We saw it in the West Coast offense debates. Z got sneaky, you supported it, I called you both out with proof and evidence to easily win, and you each got a little embarrassed, arrogant and then topped it off with belligerence. To put that in my lap is ridiculous.

You and Z have NEVER, ever admitted defeat here in a debate. Not once have you either said "You're right" or "good points" when seeing someone else's opinion. Not once. No one has ever seen it from either one of you. You follow around Z like a puppy, too. When I've challenged Z, he gets a little nervous and runs away or ignores.  Pretty funny. 

Get off your high horse. It's a joke. Your continuous high horse routine since the West Coast thread blew up in your face is just lame.  Stop carrying it out with deflections. Ugh. 

[/QUOTE]

Funny, you're the only poster here who can get crushed by the entire board, a total consensus of posters, yet still insist you "won" something.  

You can't even get it through your skull that a "system" isn't the plays you run, but the means of getting there.  

To quote Belichick "if you can't admit that there is something wrong then you can't hope to improve."

You're just hopeless I guess...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from tanbass. Show tanbass's posts

In response to wozzy's comment:

Funny, you're the only poster here who can get crushed by the entire board, a total consensus of posters, yet still insist you "won" something.  

I find it amazing that someone feels the (need) to come to a message board to try and "win" anything!!

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from GboroYankee. Show GboroYankee's posts

This is like a bad Soap Opera, you can be gone for months and come back and be right in the same story at the same place....not that I watch soap operas...

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

In response to antibody's comment:

Best post in this board's history.  Thanks for that, man.  Phat Rex/Navin Johnson should also be removed, yesterday.

[/QUOTE]

You're welcome. Needed to be said and it felt pretty good.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

Best post in this board's history.  Thanks for that, man.  Phat Rex/Navin Johnson should also be removed, yesterday.

PhatRex was banned yesterday.  He'll be back eventually most likely, but he was in fact banned.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

In response to magicalhobo's comment:

Nay. The guy actually talks about football and knows what he is talking about. Sometimes this forum seems like the movies Mean Girls or Carrie.

Come on if you think you can take us on
    You and whose army?
    You and your cronies.

Truth, and not just sometimes. Lately it's all the time. Too many whiny little b*t* h*s here. They'll pi** and moan about how Griswold shouldn't be here, then when they've hounded him to the point that he get's himself banned, they'll congratulate themselves then cry about him not being and call him out to start the process all over again. I know that at times Griswold can be irritating, but he is exponetially less irritating than the group with the jr. high cheerleader's mentality that goads him. No names need be mentioned. You know exactlywho you are. Grow up, little girls, or stay home and stop bothering the adults.

And while I'm on this rant, I would like to address the worst poster of all... that rat bastit formerly known as Jints. No one on this forum, on any of the BDC forums is more full of shyte than you. You claim to be a reasonable and objective poster. I don't know whether to laugh or pewk. Would a reasonable poster have a screen name and avatars such as yours designed to provoke and irritate fans of the NE Patriots. I won't even get into some of rotten contents of your posts. I agree that sniveling two-faced rat bastits like you get no vote here. You absolutely don't belong. If anyone needs to be banned permanantly it's you.

End of rant. (for now)

*edit: I guess this would count as nay.

You won't get any arguements from me.

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

In response to magicalhobo's comment:

Nay. The guy actually talks about football and knows what he is talking about. Sometimes this forum seems like the movies Mean Girls or Carrie.

Come on if you think you can take us on
    You and whose army?
    You and your cronies.

Truth, and not just sometimes. Lately it's all the time. Too many whiny little b*t* h*s here. They'll pi** and moan about how Griswold shouldn't be here, then when they've hounded him to the point that he get's himself banned, they'll congratulate themselves then cry about him not being and call him out to start the process all over again. I know that at times Griswold can be irritating, but he is exponetially less irritating than the group with the jr. high cheerleader's mentality that goads him. No names need be mentioned. You know exactlywho you are. Grow up, little girls, or stay home and stop bothering the adults.

And while I'm on this rant, I would like to address the worst poster of all... that rat bastit formerly known as Jints. No one on this forum, on any of the BDC forums is more full of shyte than you. You claim to be a reasonable and objective poster. I don't know whether to laugh or pewk. Would a reasonable poster have a screen name and avatars such as yours designed to provoke and irritate fans of the NE Patriots. I won't even get into some of rotten contents of your posts. I agree that sniveling two-faced rat bastits like you get no vote here. You absolutely don't belong. If anyone needs to be banned permanantly it's you.

End of rant. (for now)

*edit: I guess this would count as nay.

• Great post! It's absolutely nauseating to see posters on here befriending Gunty.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BunkerSpreckels. Show BunkerSpreckels's posts

What happened to my pal, Jfaust and his awesome graphics?  He was one of the best posters here.  I wish those mods would get rid of the trolls and irrationals instead of true fans.  I see some chump is impersonating me again.  He doesn't even know how to spell Spreckels.  It's likley PhatRex and Jints.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

what a bunch of crybabies.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

The guy with 4 posts BunkerSpreckels is very clearly PhatRex back from his recent banning with a new account.  He has done this previously making similar names and avatars to impersonate Rusty, but it isn't very convincing.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

You're welcome. Needed to be said and it felt pretty good.

Well, good job. I always felt like if more people stepped forward and accurately portayed what is REALLY going on, a lot of that group would shut the efff up and the board would go smoother.

You give them an inch with the 10-15 troll/irrational clique behaving the same way as a group, and that's all it takes.

I've had many disagreements in debates with people here and and we just agreed to disgree and move on. 

I readily admit I drop in the Brady has sucked in the postseason lines at times. But, I only do that to counter the sneaky agenda of an RKrap or whomever who clearly use an agenda to blame or scapegoat BB or anyone else to deflect away from the reality of Brady being incredibly disappointing with this play. I told them: If they start a sneaky deflectionary anti-BB type of thread or one that scapegoats any player that does not current own a SB ring, I am pulling it out as a reminder of what our supposed best player has been doing in these postseasons.

If they stop with their agendas, I won't use mine in return. But, I never initiate. Ever.

What I find fascinating is how insular they are in terms of not realizing how the general NFL public is all wondering what is going on with Brady in the postseason lately,  but they just want to ignore the WHY because they can't handle a possibly reason as to why.

Like, it's somehow impossible to believe that what probably has happened in terms of his play has actually occurred. 

In summary, you may not even agree with my Brady analysis (the clear agitation from their point of view), but you aren't as cuckoo as they are not letting me have that opinion.

It's become more and more apparent that I've been right for a while now, too, which drives them beserk.

O.K. While I'm ranting, let's be honest here Griswold. You absolutely bring alot of this on yourself. Why let these things get to you? So some people here have "Brady agendas." Who f***ing cares!? Let them have thier opinions. Why does everything with you need to degenerate into these non-sensical personal insults? You go on about your IQ and education. Those things and a couple of bucks will get you a weak cup of coffee. There are people with master's degrees asking if I'd like an apple pie with my order. If I had to list all of the educated imbeciles I have met in my life, I'd never get to stop typing. When you talk down to people the way you do, you sound anything but intellegent. A truly intellegent individual would not feel the need to prove anything to anyone, much less a bunch of slack-jawed-knuckle-draggers (and I include myself in this group) on a sports forum. Get down off of that high hoss of your's once in a while and try posting like a regular guy talking football or whatever with some other regular guys (or gals). Knock off the personal bull-shyte and see what happens. If nothing else think of it as an interesting sociological experiment. You never know. You might enjoy your posting experience more and maybe just maybe some of your antagonists might back off.

End of rant. (again, for now.) Looking at history I don't expect anything I've written here will reach you at all or that you will make any attempt to augment your behavior in any way.      But I had to try.

Sections
Shortcuts