Ban Rusty Pact

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BunkerSpreckels. Show BunkerSpreckels's posts

Re: Ban Rusty Pact

In response to pcmIV's comment:

The guy with 4 posts BunkerSpreckels is very clearly PhatRex back from his recent banning with a new account.  He has done this previously making similar names and avatars to impersonate Rusty, but it isn't very convincing.

New account?  I've had this account for a while.  Seems that the mispelled newer one is the impersonator.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxrockursox. Show soxrockursox's posts

LOL this is getting funny cause we all can see who had the account first  so whats the point?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from waldorff. Show waldorff's posts

In response to Bunker Spreckles' comment:

In response to BunkerSpreckels's comment:
    [QUOTE]

The guy with 4 posts BunkerSpreckels is very clearly PhatRex back from his recent banning with a new account.  He has done this previously making similar names and avatars to impersonate Rusty, but it isn't very convincing.

New account?  I've had this account for a while.  Seems that the mispelled newer one is the impersonator.

I don't think so, Phat Rex. You aren't fooling anyone.  Word was you got banned and now you're pulling out an old mirrior image board name of mine from the past and using another one of trollish tactics.

Did you lose your Navin Johnson account, too, or will you try to sign back in with it to supposedly fool us all?

It's to the point the local police should take you in for questioning as a precaution for channeling Jeffrey Dahmer type hobbies that you do. Psychopath.

A loser Jets fan who is also a psycho. What a combo.

Nice try, troll.  Just becasue you tried to copy my login name and spelled it wrong, you've been exposed.  The mods will see this and ban you.

I don't care if I spelled it wrong when I signed up with it. We all know who you are Phat Rex.  And, anyone who aligns with you as no better than you either.

Pay attention, folks.  Now is your chance to defend the board (or for the mods to do their job correctly).

[/QUOTE]

I agree.  Now is the time to defend the board.  Only you can help the mods put an end to these trolls and irrationals.  If we don't put a stop to it now, whose screen name will be stolen next?  PAPats21?  Anitbody? Only you can save this board. 

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BunkerSpreckels. Show BunkerSpreckels's posts

this post has been removed

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxrockursox. Show soxrockursox's posts

Clam down all i was saying was that we seen the start dates ,I didnt know about the reset thing BDC did.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BunkerSpreckels. Show BunkerSpreckels's posts

In response to soxrockursox's comment:

[QUOTE]

Clam down all i was saying was that we seen the start dates ,I didnt know about the reset thing BDC did.

I am very calm.  I am just explaining to you what that psycho does as some sort of pshyotic hobby of his.

You want to take about someone that could very well be a danger to society, look no further than that right there.

The fact he thinks people will believe him, too, is pure comedy gold. 

[/QUOTE]

Honestly, if you can't even spell psychotic, why would anyone believe a word of your trollness.  Give it up PhatRex/Jints.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxrockursox. Show soxrockursox's posts

ok I  did but for some reason I dont think anything will happen to him just lets see.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BunkerSpreckels. Show BunkerSpreckels's posts

I love BDC!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BunkerSpreckels. Show BunkerSpreckels's posts

ok I  did but for some reason I dont think anything will happen to him just lets see.

Good job!  It starts with one post being deleted.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxrockursox. Show soxrockursox's posts

Wow that was fast!!Wait I think they Deleted the wrong person

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BunkerSpreckels. Show BunkerSpreckels's posts

LOL this is getting funny cause we all can see if had the account first and who so what the point?

Trolling and stalking people is funny? And, I don't care what the dates show. The board reset itself on Patriots Day which fudged with some accounts and start dates. 

He created that board name back in March when I was banned and I signed up with it.  I didn't spell (quite frankly, don't care how it is spelled) the last name correctly, so he signed up to follow me around with the correct spelling, same avatar, etc, to think it will confuse people, where it shouldn't and it's predictably him.

It's what he does because he's a psychopath.  If I am a mod for BDC.com, I send out an IP tracer, shoot an email to the PD Dept where he lives, figure out the location and knock on the basement door down in there in NJ because he's clearly a very unstable individual.

He probably has little boys tied up in his basement at this point.  I think it's somewhat scary, not funny.

Of course you don't care how it's spelled, you're a Jets fan who doesn't know how to spell.  I just can't figure out why you care about the type in because.

Long day at the movie theater and that standing desk, Phat Rex? Hmmm. What happened? Did the mods ban your Phat Rex and possibly Navin Johnson board names the other day?

Hmm?

NEWSFLASH: No one is believing (with reasonable intelligence) that you are not Phat Rex and that Waldorff new name you just signed up with to pose as a Pats fan simultaneously won't work either.

Your problem is, you make it so obvious at this point, it can be sniffed out within milliseconds.

Sorry, I don't know what it is your talking about.  Who got banned?  What's a Navin? Where's my good pal JFaust1954?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Rusty posts and posts and posts about how terrible Jaromir Jagr is.  On the final goal last night (this morning really), Jagr makes an awesome move to start the play.

Poof!  He's gone.  Back over here.

Please keep him.

Please?

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BunkerSpreckels. Show BunkerSpreckels's posts

[QUOTE]

People think I am a joke and this guy seriously spends time creating multiple board names, one tactic mirroring mine to make it seem like we won't know? Like I've said many times, he'd make Jeffrey Dahmer blush.   What a loser. Must have left his standing desk at the movie theater. lol

Now is a good chance for all who should sort of self police the board to ban him.  The mods here are iin this thread deleting someone else's comments one by one, but they can't see that he's created a duplicate board name to troll?

How hard is it, mods? Just ban the obvious trolls.

[/QUOTE]

You're right about that.  People think you're a joke.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

In response to antibody's comment:

[QUOTE]

Best post in this board's history.  Thanks for that, man.  Phat Rex/Navin Johnson should also be removed, yesterday.

You're welcome. Needed to be said and it felt pretty good.

Well, good job. I always felt like if more people stepped forward and accurately portayed what is REALLY going on, a lot of that group would shut the efff up and the board would go smoother.

You give them an inch with the 10-15 troll/irrational clique behaving the same way as a group, and that's all it takes.

I've had many disagreements in debates with people here and and we just agreed to disgree and move on. 

I readily admit I drop in the Brady has sucked in the postseason lines at times. But, I only do that to counter the sneaky agenda of an RKrap or whomever who clearly use an agenda to blame or scapegoat BB or anyone else to deflect away from the reality of Brady being incredibly disappointing with this play. I told them: If they start a sneaky deflectionary anti-BB type of thread or one that scapegoats any player that does not current own a SB ring, I am pulling it out as a reminder of what our supposed best player has been doing in these postseasons.

If they stop with their agendas, I won't use mine in return. But, I never initiate. Ever.

What I find fascinating is how insular they are in terms of not realizing how the general NFL public is all wondering what is going on with Brady in the postseason lately,  but they just want to ignore the WHY because they can't handle a possibly reason as to why.

Like, it's somehow impossible to believe that what probably has happened in terms of his play has actually occurred. 

In summary, you may not even agree with my Brady analysis (the clear agitation from their point of view), but you aren't as cuckoo as they are not letting me have that opinion.

It's become more and more apparent that I've been right for a while now, too, which drives them beserk.

O.K. While I'm ranting, let's be honest here Griswold. You absolutely bring alot of this on yourself. Why let these things get to you? So some people here have "Brady agendas." Who f***ing cares!? Let them have thier opinions. Why does everything with you need to degenerate into these non-sensical personal insults? You go on about your IQ and education. Those things and a couple of bucks will get you a weak cup of coffee. There are people with master's degrees asking if I'd like an apple pie with my order. If I had to list all of the educated imbeciles I have met in my life, I'd never get to stop typing. When you talk down to people the way you do, you sound anything but intellegent. A truly intellegent individual would not feel the need to prove anything to anyone, much less a bunch of slack-jawed-knuckle-draggers (and I include myself in this group) on a sports forum. Get down off of that high hoss of your's once in a while and try posting like a regular guy talking football or whatever with some other regular guys (or gals). Knock off the personal bull-shyte and see what happens. If nothing else think of it as an interesting sociological experiment. You never know. You might enjoy your posting experience more and maybe just maybe some of your antagonists might back off.

End of rant. (again, for now.) Looking at history I don't expect anything I've written here will reach you at all or that you will make any attempt to augment your behavior in any way.      But I had to try.

[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I just don't I am going to tolerate some toad thinking they're somehow superior, though. Don't you see it's them?  It's pretty easy to see, IMO.

So, when I talk about IQ or education level, it's because I am pointing how ridiculous their ridiculous statments are as a basis as to why their statements are ridiculous. You have people ranting about how BB is as a GM, wanting Mike Wallace or this guy and that guy, someone like me explains to them WHY it ain't happening, and they ignore it and go on and whine, over and over.  It's like a child in a way. They don't want to believe something, so refuse to learn and educate themselves.  Ignorance. 

Quite frankly I don't really care what anyone does, how many degrees they have, etc. It's more just a way to slap a troll,  or in all honesty, a mouth breathing Brady Ballwasher type.  They're annoying. They're pink helmets. They're same fans who show up to tailgate in an SUV and then don't get into the stadium in time or the ones who are LOUDER when we're on offense than we need them to be on D, standing there or usually sitting down during important playoff games.  Super.  It's like night and day from the Pats fan pre 2007 or even pre 2004.  I am not a big fan of phonies or hypocrites either. This is a big boy board for in depth discussion, not some mouth breathehr gatering for Brady Fanboys.

Look at it like this:  I try to picture these discussion are over a pitcher of beer at a bar.  But, if someone walked up and joined the discussion and started with this anti-BB, pink hat, whiny routine that they do here, as they wear a Brady jersey, I'd get up and leave the table.  Seriously. I cannot stand fans who don't want to learn from others or who only care about 1 player and their stats.

I am just not going to tolerate imbeciles interrupting other fans' good discussions.  All they do is really interrupt with using an agenda as a backdrop.  And, I don't think I am alone in thinking it's incredibly annoying and unnecessary either.

[/QUOTE]

But you won't leave the table. You hang in until you've started a fight. And not just among those at your table, but every table at the bar. Not only that bar but they can hear you at the  bar next door. Over the band. If you behaved this way at most of the establishments that I patronize you'd be given the bum's rush for your own protection before someone broke your jaw. Or worse. And rightly so (the bum's rush, not the broken jaw).

Let me try a different approach. Let's boil this thing down to one word.

Civillity.

Simple civility.

Why is that so exasperatingly difficult for you?

You are clearly not an idiot. Why do you insist in continuing to act like one?

Why do you get so worked up about what other people think? Especially a bunch of morons (and I include myself in this group) on some sports forum thinks. You're making no sense here.

That's it. That was my final attempt at reason. I'm going to the beach now. The first tropical storm of the season is passing through, and that's gotta be a helluva lot more interesting than this boojum.

Sections
Shortcuts