In response to Bunker Spreckles' comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to antibody's comment:

[QUOTE]

Best post in this board's history.  Thanks for that, man.  Phat Rex/Navin Johnson should also be removed, yesterday.

You're welcome. Needed to be said and it felt pretty good.

Well, good job. I always felt like if more people stepped forward and accurately portayed what is REALLY going on, a lot of that group would shut the efff up and the board would go smoother.

You give them an inch with the 10-15 troll/irrational clique behaving the same way as a group, and that's all it takes.

I've had many disagreements in debates with people here and and we just agreed to disgree and move on. 

I readily admit I drop in the Brady has sucked in the postseason lines at times. But, I only do that to counter the sneaky agenda of an RKrap or whomever who clearly use an agenda to blame or scapegoat BB or anyone else to deflect away from the reality of Brady being incredibly disappointing with this play. I told them: If they start a sneaky deflectionary anti-BB type of thread or one that scapegoats any player that does not current own a SB ring, I am pulling it out as a reminder of what our supposed best player has been doing in these postseasons.

If they stop with their agendas, I won't use mine in return. But, I never initiate. Ever.

What I find fascinating is how insular they are in terms of not realizing how the general NFL public is all wondering what is going on with Brady in the postseason lately,  but they just want to ignore the WHY because they can't handle a possibly reason as to why.

Like, it's somehow impossible to believe that what probably has happened in terms of his play has actually occurred. 

In summary, you may not even agree with my Brady analysis (the clear agitation from their point of view), but you aren't as cuckoo as they are not letting me have that opinion.

It's become more and more apparent that I've been right for a while now, too, which drives them beserk.

O.K. While I'm ranting, let's be honest here Griswold. You absolutely bring alot of this on yourself. Why let these things get to you? So some people here have "Brady agendas." Who f***ing cares!? Let them have thier opinions. Why does everything with you need to degenerate into these non-sensical personal insults? You go on about your IQ and education. Those things and a couple of bucks will get you a weak cup of coffee. There are people with master's degrees asking if I'd like an apple pie with my order. If I had to list all of the educated imbeciles I have met in my life, I'd never get to stop typing. When you talk down to people the way you do, you sound anything but intellegent. A truly intellegent individual would not feel the need to prove anything to anyone, much less a bunch of slack-jawed-knuckle-draggers (and I include myself in this group) on a sports forum. Get down off of that high hoss of your's once in a while and try posting like a regular guy talking football or whatever with some other regular guys (or gals). Knock off the personal bull-shyte and see what happens. If nothing else think of it as an interesting sociological experiment. You never know. You might enjoy your posting experience more and maybe just maybe some of your antagonists might back off.

End of rant. (again, for now.) Looking at history I don't expect anything I've written here will reach you at all or that you will make any attempt to augment your behavior in any way.      But I had to try.

[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I just don't I am going to tolerate some toad thinking they're somehow superior, though. Don't you see it's them?  It's pretty easy to see, IMO.

So, when I talk about IQ or education level, it's because I am pointing how ridiculous their ridiculous statments are as a basis as to why their statements are ridiculous. You have people ranting about how BB is as a GM, wanting Mike Wallace or this guy and that guy, someone like me explains to them WHY it ain't happening, and they ignore it and go on and whine, over and over.  It's like a child in a way. They don't want to believe something, so refuse to learn and educate themselves.  Ignorance. 

Quite frankly I don't really care what anyone does, how many degrees they have, etc. It's more just a way to slap a troll,  or in all honesty, a mouth breathing Brady Ballwasher type.  They're annoying. They're pink helmets. They're same fans who show up to tailgate in an SUV and then don't get into the stadium in time or the ones who are LOUDER when we're on offense than we need them to be on D, standing there or usually sitting down during important playoff games.  Super.  It's like night and day from the Pats fan pre 2007 or even pre 2004.  I am not a big fan of phonies or hypocrites either. This is a big boy board for in depth discussion, not some mouth breathehr gatering for Brady Fanboys.

Look at it like this:  I try to picture these discussion are over a pitcher of beer at a bar.  But, if someone walked up and joined the discussion and started with this anti-BB, pink hat, whiny routine that they do here, as they wear a Brady jersey, I'd get up and leave the table.  Seriously. I cannot stand fans who don't want to learn from others or who only care about 1 player and their stats.

I am just not going to tolerate imbeciles interrupting other fans' good discussions.  All they do is really interrupt with using an agenda as a backdrop.  And, I don't think I am alone in thinking it's incredibly annoying and unnecessary either.

[/QUOTE]

But you won't leave the table. You hang in until you've started a fight. And not just among those at your table, but every table at the bar. Not only that bar but they can hear you at the  bar next door. Over the band. If you behaved this way at most of the establishments that I patronize you'd be given the bum's rush for your own protection before someone broke your jaw. Or worse. And rightly so (the bum's rush, not the broken jaw).

Let me try a different approach. Let's boil this thing down to one word.

Civillity.

Simple civility.

Why is that so exasperatingly difficult for you?

You are clearly not an idiot. Why do you insist in continuing to act like one?

Why do you get so worked up about what other people think? Especially a bunch of morons (and I include myself in this group) on some sports forum thinks. You're making no sense here.

That's it. That was my final attempt at reason. I'm going to the beach now. The first tropical storm of the season is passing through, and that's gotta be a helluva lot more interesting than this boojum.

[/QUOTE]

Well said.  Civility is something that is increasingly lost in our society, especially in the electronic realm.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

Re: Ban Rusty Pact

In response to wozzy's comment:

Years ago I asked Rusty to post less, thinking that brevity is the soul of wit.  Whether you win or lose an argument, once you've had your say, stop.  

It's funny because on threads that aren't football related Russ comes off as a real genuine, thoughtful, nice guy.

The problem with Russ is that he posts with his emotions, and football is cool logic.  If he can leave his emotions out of it, he probably wouldn't blow up every thread, step on other's posts or lose his train of thought.  

He cares too much and passion as a fan is great, just don't end up like DeNiro in The Fan.  Nobody should be banned or censored, but if you think a poster is too much, you could always ignore them.

it is not emotion at all

it's the deusionally huge ego, the self-love, the idea that he is the smartest person in any room he walks into and the mr. spock like lack of things he finds no use for because they don't benefit him, like common decency, basic respect for others and empathy

KNOW RUSTY  NO PEACE

NO RUSTY  KNOW PEACE

it's so simple it escapes all the enablers here: a permanent ban is the only solution

JINTS HAS SPOKEN!!   

Surprised

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

[QUOTE]

In response to 42AND46's comment:

In response to jfaust1954's comment:

In response to 232's comment:

Ronald has such nice hair, is fireman Ed Rusty?

LOL...I doubt it...he's sitting there very quietly...  :)

BTW...I don't have any kind of problem at all with Rusty...he should be here as long as he obeys the rules...if NY Jets trolls and NY Giant trolls can be here, so should Rusty, or anyone else who obeys the rules...Just my opinion

there's ur problem: he doesn't follow the rules

oh I forgot! he has been banned not once, not twice, not six times but at least 12 times because he follows the rules!

of course!

it's always the mods fault! or the other posters fault! He is the ultimate victim and everyone is out to get him...it has nothing to do with his name-calling, personal attacks, calling people corky and losers and 40 year old virgins and the fact that he judges everyone's self-worth based on their job and education and age and the fact that he is the common denominator in EVERY fight and the fact that he does the same exact thing on other boards here...

nope ol russ is being persecuted unjustly!

you know, kind of like Charles Manson

YOu can't be this dumb, but you are.  Here's how the reporting process works, very obviously so.

1. If you get reported, the mod can either look at why you're being reported or just delete your comments.

2. If you get reported a set amount of times, you get banned outright. See, you and all the others know this, so you literally just report every post of mine, until it works.  Who knows what the number of times reported limit is, but that's the best way to get someone banned.

3. And, this is a more recent development, because there is no way they can react so quickly, but they clearly stick on me to see if I come back to quickly remove a thread I start because they think the thread topic is too inflammatory. See yesterday's "Williamson Thinks Brady Is In Decline" thread for an example.  It proves that many (off this board) see Brady's latest postseason failures is a real thing that should be discussed and allowed to be discussed by Pats fans.

I started that thread TWICE, and it was deleted. Within seconds. Seconds.  They didn't even last a full minute, which proves whoever the mod was at that time, was stalking me. My third now actually stands because I called out what the mods were doing and how ridiculous it is to try to use fascist approaches in moderating a board like this.

It's just simple. Ban you, other trolls and the irrational belligerent Pats fans who only like Brady and his passing options as bandwagon type fantasy football fans, and this board is fantastic.

Funny you mention Charles Manson, cuckoo bird, as you sit there and actully think Rally C and I are the same person. Yowza. Takes a lot for you to get embarrassed, huh? Or, is it because you aren't bright enough to realize you SHOULD be embarrassed? lol

Or it could be, that like nearly everybody else here except for your fake accounts, the mods just realize that you suck.

[/QUOTE]

yeah that sounds about right babe

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

In response to pcmIV's comment:

In response to TexasPat's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Why can't it sink through to you homers that Pats' fans who are critical of their own team do so not for the sake of being critical, but because they care. They want their team to win a championship. Yet, here on this forum, anyone who dares criticize the Pats is deemed a troll...and gets personally attacked.

This is a Pats' football discussion forum. If everyone arees with everything that the Patriots or BB ever does, what is there to discuss?

People call you a troll not because you criticize the Patriots or BB, but because recently when people try to have debates with you about your views you simply resort to calling them homers and then move on as if that discredits their entire argument usually followed by a "LOLLLLL" or something of that sort.

RESPONSE: What a croc! Why don't you go back and check all the personal, dumb-witted attacks made on me when I try to "discuss" my criticisms by you homers. After a while, one realizes that carrying on an intelligent discussion ith the likes of Homers like you is a waste of time. 

Even now you are creating a strawman about a lot of fans here.

RESPONSE: What the hell are you talking about?

I think there are very few people here who think BB is infallible, but one can still think BB makes mistakes, but is still one of the better people to have running your organization in the NFL (to say nothing of his acumen as a coach).  I don't think that's a controversial position.

RESPONSE: We disagree. BB is one of, if not the greatest coach of all time. He also, for the most part, makes good trades, and...Adam Vinatieri aside...has a knack for knowing when it's time to let a veteran player go. But his drafts were awful, from 2006-09. He drafted well in 2010...but the choice of Ras-I Dowling with the 33rd overall pick in 2011 was a huge miss...and the use of high draft choices on guys like Tavon Wilson and Duron Harmon were wasteful reaches.  

[/QUOTE]

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

In response to ATJ's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Why can't it sink through to you homers that Pats' fans who are critical of their own team do so not for the sake of being critical, but because they care. They want their team to win a championship. Yet, here on this forum, anyone who dares criticize the Pats is deemed a troll...and gets personally attacked.

This is a Pats' football discussion forum. If everyone arees with everything that the Patriots or BB ever does, what is there to discuss?

People call you a troll not because you criticize the Patriots or BB, but because recently when people try to have debates with you about your views you simply resort to calling them homers and then move on as if that discredits their entire argument usually followed by a "LOLLLLL" or something of that sort.  Even now you are creating a strawman about a lot of fans here.  I think there are very few people here who think BB is infallible, but one can still think BB makes mistakes, but is still one of the better people to have running your organization in the NFL (to say nothing of his acumen as a coach).  I don't think that's a controversial position.

[/QUOTE]

Well and precisely stated.  

[/QUOTE]

RESPONSE: What an idiot...LOL!!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

In response to tanbass' comment:

Agreed. It's one thing to question....it's another to whine about every move they make. They are far from perfect, but they do things a whole lot better than 95% of the league.

RESPONSE: Well, well, well...if it isn't the rand Poo-bah of the Homers,  my good buddy, Tanass! LOL!!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

Exactly. Excellent post.  Good job. If we had more people like Part Timer here speaking up, these kinds of trolls like Texas Troll (not even from New England and a newcomer to our fanbase) would have less leverage here.

RESPONSE: Back again, Rusty, after being banned for the 106th time? Do you have a job?? Get a life, son.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from waldorff. Show waldorff's posts

So what happened with the bunker showdown? 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from palookaski. Show palookaski's posts

In response to waldorff's comment:

lol ..... It's like the gunfight at the OK Corral was going to take place and then, a fake Wyatt Earp and Doc Holliday shows up and now nobody knows who to shoot at ..... Geesh

Can't believe that you (faust), jri and bobbysu got the kick ..... unreal. IMO, as I've always stated that there is only ONE Rat with 3 -long time- names all along ....now 4

Then Texpat appears and texpat stands alone, not choosing sides .. ;-) . Overall though, I think -collectively - Wozzy, Prolate and Antibody describe the way I see this action. Just disengage and Ignore when things get out of control.

I just don't like the gang mentality. Rusty needs to improve by taking his own advice and not enabling 'HIS' irrationals/trolls.  Truth to be told; in a crowd, the best way to antagonize and make a negative point is to laugh at the guy - not insult verbally. Verstehen sie? Pravda (truth) ...lol

Have a good night all .... stay healthy and happy.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to palookaski's comment:

In response to waldorff's comment:

lol ..... It's like the gunfight at the OK Corral was going to take place and then, a fake Wyatt Earp and Doc Holliday shows up and now nobody knows who to shoot at ..... Geesh

Can't believe that you (faust), jri and bobbysu got the kick ..... unreal. IMO, as I've always stated that there is only ONE Rat with 3 -long time- names all along ....now 4

Then Texpat appears and texpat stands alone, not choosing sides .. ;-) . Overall though, I think -collectively - Wozzy, Prolate and Antibody describe the way I see this action. Just disengage and Ignore when things get out of control.

I just don't like the gang mentality. Rusty needs to improve by taking his own advice and not enabling 'HIS' irrationals/trolls.  Truth to be told; in a crowd, the best way to antagonize and make a negative point is to laugh at the guy - not insult verbally. Verstehen sie? Pravda (truth) ...lol

Have a good night all .... stay healthy and happy.

on a bit of a tangent palooka u ever hear the story of the actual gun fight? man not even close to the legend that has been created from it...

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

People call you a troll not because you criticize the Patriots or BB, but because recently when people try to have debates with you about your views you simply resort to calling them homers and then move on as if that discredits their entire argument usually followed by a "LOLLLLL" or something of that sort.  Even now you are creating a strawman about a lot of fans here.  I think there are very few people here who think BB is infallible, but one can still think BB makes mistakes, but is still one of the better people to have running your organization in the NFL (to say nothing of his acumen as a coach).  I don't think that's a controversial position.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Not really. Homers just hate to admit they're homers. In their mind they are "objective" and the rest of the world just doesn't have their insight in that everything about their team is better than the rest realize.

Now, in general there is nothing whatsoever wrong with that. It's just when you're trying to offer an honest assessment of things that this becomes an, "LOL!".

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

Please see my post on the definition of 'objective' in the Homers thread. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

In response to 42AND46's comment:

In response to wozzy's comment:

[QUOTE]

Years ago I asked Rusty to post less, thinking that brevity is the soul of wit.  Whether you win or lose an argument, once you've had your say, stop.  

It's funny because on threads that aren't football related Russ comes off as a real genuine, thoughtful, nice guy.

The problem with Russ is that he posts with his emotions, and football is cool logic.  If he can leave his emotions out of it, he probably wouldn't blow up every thread, step on other's posts or lose his train of thought.  

He cares too much and passion as a fan is great, just don't end up like DeNiro in The Fan.  Nobody should be banned or censored, but if you think a poster is too much, you could always ignore them.

it is not emotion at all

it's the deusionally huge ego, the self-love, the idea that he is the smartest person in any room he walks into and the mr. spock like lack of things he finds no use for because they don't benefit him, like common decency, basic respect for others and empathy

KNOW RUSTY  NO PEACE

NO RUSTY  KNOW PEACE

it's so simple it escapes all the enablers here: a permanent ban is the only solution

JINTS HAS SPOKEN!!   

Surprised

[/QUOTE]

Wow there's that "objective" Long Island guy. Ha ha. You got the permanent ban part right.  For you troll. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from tanbass. Show tanbass's posts

RESPONSE: Well, well, well...if it isn't the rand Poo-bah of the Homers,  my good buddy, Tanass! LOL!!!

Well, well, well....if it isn't the biggest fraud cry baby poster making an appearance to call everyone homers because we actually enjoy the Pats. How's miseryville treating you? Need a tissue?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

RESPONSE: What a croc! Why don't you go back and check all the personal, dumb-witted attacks made on me when I try to "discuss" my criticisms by you homers. After a while, one realizes that carrying on an intelligent discussion ith the likes of Homers like you is a waste of time. 

This post is the definition of hypocrisy

[QUOTE]

RESPONSE: What the hell are you talking about?

[/QUOTE]

You immediately categorize anyone who disagrees with you as a homer who thinks BB is infallible.  There are very few people (with maybe the exception of Rusty) who think BB doesn't make mistakes.

[QUOTE]

RESPONSE: We disagree. BB is one of, if not the greatest coach of all time. He also, for the most part, makes good trades, and...Adam Vinatieri aside...has a knack for knowing when it's time to let a veteran player go. But his drafts were awful, from 2006-09. He drafted well in 2010...but the choice of Ras-I Dowling with the 33rd overall pick in 2011 was a huge miss...and the use of high draft choices on guys like Tavon Wilson and Duron Harmon were wasteful reaches.  

[/QUOTE]

BB had a rough patch drafting from 2006-2009.  That being said he still managed to get some impact players.  GMs have bad drafts because no one is infallible.  BB's happened to come consecutively, but if you look at any GM with any signficant amount of tenure they have had some bad drafts as well.  And the key point here is that even if you ignore the first few years of BB's tenure where he really did well in the draft there are lots of analyses that have been presented here that demonstrate that the Patriots have still done an above average to elite job at drafting starters, pro bowlers and all pros.  People complain about the number of missed picks, but BB's strategy has been to stockpile more picks at lower draft positions so of course there are going to be more misses.  But the point of the draft is to get as many good players as possible, not to have the highest "batting average" (sure in a vaccuum a higher average is better, but it is less important and harder to maintain when you trade down for more picks.  The goal is that the decrease in yield is more than offset by the increase in picks).  It is one thing to argue that BB isn't the best in the NFL, but you go beyond that arguing BB would have been fired if he wasn't the coach.  Even ZBellino has said to you that he thinks Bill is one of the top talent evaluators in the NFL.  Is he a homer too?

Your criticisms of the post 2009 drafts are pretty shallow.  Dowling was one pick and whether you like it or not it is ridiculous to judge the Harmon or Wilson picks this early.  Wilson's numbers were pretty good given his draft position as has been pointed out to you numerous times.  The jury is still out.  Harmon HASN'T EVEN PLAYED A SNAP YET.  You claim to be objective, but you have been on record saying you think those draft picks were wastes even if the players turn out to be good because they were "reaches" according to some "draft expert".  That isn't objective imo.  Notice how I haven't insulted you and yet you lead off your post grouping me in with "dimwits who it isn't worth having a conversation with".

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Clearly one of your more cogent and objective replies.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

this thread is done...............

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

BB had a rough patch drafting from 2006-2009.

RESPONSE: So...you define a 4 year draft drought as "a rough patch"?? LOL!!

That being said he still managed to get some impact players.

RESPONSE: Who are these "impact players" you claim he drafted, from 2006-09?

GMs have bad drafts because no one is infallible.

RESPONSE: Err...2006, 2007, 2008, and 2009 is 4 years ion a row of "bad drafts".

BB's happened to come consecutively, but if you look at any GM with any signficant amount of tenure they have had some bad drafts as well.

RESPONSE: So...you're saying that having 4 bad drafts in a row is acceptable...and even common place?? LOL!!

And the key point here is that even if you ignore the first few years of BB's tenure where he really did well in the draft there are lots of analyses that have been presented here that demonstrate that the Patriots have still done an above average to elite job at drafting starters, pro bowlers and all pros.

RESPONSE: BB's "early years" are irrelevant...since my crioticisms of him aren't based on his "early years". They're based on what he's done from 2006-present. 

People complain about the number of missed picks, but BB's strategy has been to stockpile more picks at lower draft positions so of course there are going to be more misses.

RESPONSE: So, let me get this straight. Because BB trades high picks to stockpile several lower picks excuses him from bombing out??

But the point of the draft is to get as many good players as possible, not to have the highest "batting average" (sure in a vaccuum a higher average is better, but it is less important and harder to maintain when you trade down for more picks.

RESPONSE: WHAT????

The goal is that the decrease in yield is more than offset by the increase in picks).

RESPONSE How is that...when BB continues to have poor drafts?

It is one thing to argue that BB isn't the best in the NFL, but you go beyond that arguing BB would have been fired if he wasn't the coach.

RESPONSE: If BB the coach was as good as BB the GM, he would have been fired long ago. It is because BB is such a great coach, and Tom Brady such a great QB, that all of BB's drafting mistakes haven't taken their toll...except when the Pats play the better teams in the play-offs.

Even ZBellino has said to you that he thinks Bill is one of the top talent evaluators in the NFL.  Is he a homer too?

RESPONSE: i believe that he was speaking about evaluating veteran players...not college prospects.

Your criticisms of the post 2009 drafts are pretty shallow.

RESPONSE: Really? Are you going to defend BB's horrid 2009 draft? No?? Why??

Dowling was one pick

RESPONSE: Yes...but he was the 33rd overall pick in the draft...not the 229th. Teams can't afford to squander such valuable resources.

and whether you like it or not it is ridiculous to judge the Harmon or Wilson picks this early.

RESPONSE: For the 333rd time...my criticisms aren't of Wilson and Harmon personally. My criticisms are based on where in the draft they were selected. Bot were monumental reaches...poor value for the 48th overall pick in 2012, and the 91st overall pick in 2013. Heck...even BB's own scouts tried to talk BB out of taking Harmon so high.

Wilson's numbers were pretty good given his draft position as has been pointed out to you numerous times.

RESPONSE: Stop it! All you see are his 4 interceptions...not his coverage dificiencies. If he's so great a prospect, why did BB feel it necessary to reach for yet another safety...Harmon...with his 91st overall pick this year?

The jury is still out.  Harmon HASN'T EVEN PLAYED A SNAP YET.

RESPONSE: Even if Harmon turns out to be a good player, BB never should have selected him so high. This isn't just Mel Kiper and I talking...this was also the opinion of BB's own scouting department. 

You claim to be objective, but you have been on record saying you think those draft picks were wastes even if the players turn out to be good because they were "reaches" according to some "draft expert".

RESPONSE: You are such a dense homer! What I've said was that it was MY OPINION...not Mel Kipers'...that Harmon could have been had in round 7...or signed as an undrafted free agent. AGAIN...this was ALSO THE OPINION OF THE PATS' SCOUTING DEPARTMENT!!!

That isn't objective imo.  Notice how I haven't insulted you and yet you lead off your post grouping me in with "dimwits who it isn't worth having a conversation with".

RESPONSE: You have insulted me by mischaracterizing what I'm saying...and by calling me a Mel Kiper parrott. My opinions on Harmon or anything else have nothing to do with Kiper. They are based on what I have seen in college games, what I have read in four draft publications, and my own observations and deductions. I'm tired of having to repeat myself over and over again to you Homers on these issues. I have consistently held this position regarding the Harmon pick. What is it that you cannot understand?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Clearly one of your more cogent and objective replies.

[/QUOTE]

RESPONSE: I concur.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts