Bandwagoneers please jump off now!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw. Show Philskiw's posts

Bandwagoneers please jump off now!

Brady had a bad game and cost us one. Oh well, it happens. He's still the man in NE far as I'm concerned. So all of you who want to forecast gloom and doom Denvers undefeated and theres Farve-o-mania and the Giants have room on their wagon.

I'm sticking with the Pats. Alls well and we'll be ok.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Payment84. Show Payment84's posts

Re: Bandwagoneers please jump off now!

In Response to Re: Bandwagoneers please jump off now!:
    I guess your the saint of all pats fans?your the perfect fan,who never complained once about the team?get real!After You!
    Posted by sorelosers

I love how a loss brings out the nutjobs and haters from other teams!  Thank you for wasting your time here with us!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from longhairjoe. Show longhairjoe's posts

In Response to Bandwagoneers please jump off now!:
    Brady had a bad game and cost us one. Oh well, it happens. He's still the man in NE far as I'm concerned. So all of you who want to forecast gloom and doom Denvers undefeated and theres Farve-o-mania and the Giants have room on their wagon. I'm sticking with the Pats. Alls well and we'll be ok.
    Posted by Philskiw

two more strikes and he's out.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from longhairjoe. Show longhairjoe's posts

you are in denial and we are not talking the the river.
    every patriot should be held accountable for their performance
    especially the quarterback. what's best for the team, right.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from newenglanderinexile. Show newenglanderinexile's posts

In Response to Re: Bandwagoneers please jump off now!:
    you are in denial and we are not talking the the river. every patriot should be held accountable for their performance especially the quarterback. what's best for the team, right.
    Posted by longhairjoe

So you bench Brady, who's actually 3-2 against a tough schedule, and you bring in ... ?  Quarterback X is certain to be a better choice, right? 

Sections
Shortcuts