Banned for life on Jets Message bourd!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

Banned for life on Jets Message bourd!

I went on the Jets message board last nite, called theganggreen. Posted 4 posts, nothing radical, just objective opinions about the Jets. Today I was told I was banned for life. I actually feel honered. I think it is interesting how Jets and G-men fans can come on here and post all kind of vile and stupid nonsense-yet go on their Board and get banned in under 24 hrs! Just goes to show you the difference between NE and Ny!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Re: Banned for life on Jets Message bourd!

I got banned last year for posting my anti jet photoshops.  You can't post pictures until you have 50 posts so I was posting for 2 days like crazy before the Pats Jets game.  After 50 mild posts I started posting my photoshops.  The jets fans weren't too crazy about them and finally I received this gem....

LOL, those guys there talk big and bad but when they get a troll they act like babies.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

Thats the exact post I recieved, after under 24 hours-nothing vulger or obscene-just objective responses to posts! I guess when your team hasn't won the Big One in eons you get a little sensitive! LOL! And BTW the Jets message board is very computer non-friendly.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from patthepatriot666. Show patthepatriot666's posts

congratulations

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

In Response to Re: Banned for life on Jets Message bourd!:
    [QUOTE]I got banned last year for posting my anti jet photoshops.  You can't post pictures until you have 50 posts so I was posting for 2 days like crazy before the Pats Jets game.  After 50 mild posts I started posting my photoshops.  The jets fans weren't too crazy about them and finally I received this gem.... LOL, those guys there talk big and bad but when they get a troll they act like babies.
    Posted by BradyMossFan[/QUOTE]

What a bunch of wussies! How many "life sentences" do you suppose that "The Dog(gggg)", a/k/a UD6, would have gotten if he trolled there, the way he has here?

LOL!!!!!!! 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from hambonawilliams. Show hambonawilliams's posts

Man...I wish I got banned from the jets board, it's the ultimate service medal, LOL...I think I'll go there under the name "DerrickMasonLives".....Good Work!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from darwk. Show darwk's posts

so much for friendly banter. and so much for banned in boston- looks like ny jets ganggreen is a very fragile lot. wah!

In Response to Banned for life on Jets Message bourd!:
    [QUOTE]I went on the Jets message board last nite, called theganggreen. Posted 4 posts, nothing radical, just objective opinions about the Jets. Today I was told I was banned for life. I actually feel honered. I think it is interesting how Jets and G-men fans can come on here and post all kind of vile and stupid nonsense-yet go on their Board and get banned in under 24 hrs! Just goes to show you the difference between NE and Ny!
    Posted by jimmytantric[/QUOTE]

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

I would rather be water boarded rather than go on a jests message board! or any freakin NY board. period.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rerun85. Show Rerun85's posts

You have to be very sneaky to go to that board and not get banned. You almost have to play the simpleton fan with the shucks, golly Gee whiz attitude while back handedly making suggestions that will get you attacked mercilessly. Those guys get to drop F-Bombs and threaten your life if they like with no action from the Mods and would make a Riding with the King rant seem like a half hour with MR. Rogers but if you're clever enough you can ruin their day and not get booted. There are a couple of examples on this board that do it well.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dessalines. Show Dessalines's posts

Why would any PATS fan want to post there?  Its fun to read but participating seems like trolling to me.  We don't particularly like it when they do it here, ala WeDer....  There are some rational fans there but mostly they are a bunch of football ignorant homers, which is exactly what makes it fun, because they are so clueless.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

There is a difference between trolling and good natured ribbing back and forth.  Trolls generally argue with every single thing you say, make outlandish dumb and wrong statements, like most the trolls we see on this board.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking-11. Show Harleyroadking-11's posts

I was booted from there 2 years ago under the name "DrunkJoe"  every post I made was "can I kiss you" LOL

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from jbolted. Show jbolted's posts

I did it in 2, not 4

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking-11. Show Harleyroadking-11's posts

hey loserbolt your avatar shows your player committing a penalty~ illegal hands to the face....but you knew that  ppffttt

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from ShiningWizard. Show ShiningWizard's posts

After the 45-3 massacre, I tried registering at the GG board under the name "BadyOwnsYou" but that was rejected...can't say I was surprised..lol.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2012. Show Evil2012's posts

How can you guys expect Jets fans to maintain the delusion that they're a Super bowl quality team if you remind them of factual stuff like their record?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]BMF instead of the banned photo,you should show us the Photos you got banned for. They could make you President on the board.
    Posted by bobbysu[/QUOTE]

I believe I posted most of them here last season.  The one that really got under their skin was the green foot that I made into Rex's face with a talk bubble saying blah, blah, blah.  Then there were some Cromartie ones and some others that I can't recall right off hand.  But they all said they were going to report me, LOL!!

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

[QUOTE]I would rather be water boarded rather than go on a jests message board! or any freakin NY board. period.
    Posted by Hammah29r2[/QUOTE]

What's fair is fair. Not. After reading the trash jests big-mouths constantly post here, I've also tried to get a few words in on the ganggreen board, with the same results as above.

Its not a matter of language or personal attacks. If you're not a jest kool-aid drinker, you're banned. End of story.

In all honesty, I find the troll posts here amusing. I wouldn't want to see our annoying trolls banned. I'd be pretty boring board without their idiotic posts.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

I banned myself a long time ago and decided I did not need to go there to see how stupid they are! :)

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from rainbowroosie. Show rainbowroosie's posts

Well done!!!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

[QUOTE]I got banned last year for posting my anti jet photoshops.  You can't post pictures until you have 50 posts so I was posting for 2 days like crazy before the Pats Jets game.  After 50 mild posts I started posting my photoshops.  The jets fans weren't too crazy about them and finally I received this gem.... LOL, those guys there talk big and bad but when they get a troll they act like babies.

Now that's comedy!!! lol

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Macrawn. Show Macrawn's posts

[QUOTE]There is a difference between trolling and good natured ribbing back and forth.  Trolls generally argue with every single thing you say, make outlandish dumb and wrong statements, like most the trolls we see on this board.

No there isn't. 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

[QUOTE]I would rather be water boarded rather than go on a jests message board! or any freakin NY board. period.
    Posted by Hammah29r2[/QUOTE]

101st Airborne Nicaragua

was Mona's there when you were stationed there?