Banned for life on Jets Message bourd!

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Re: Banned for life on Jets Message bourd!

I've gotten banned from this board like 5 times over the years.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Jints-Where does your infatuation of another team come from?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from hambonawilliams. Show hambonawilliams's posts

It comes from his team's QB having no Pen*s...he has team Pen*s envy!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from threejak. Show threejak's posts

Guess it probably  wouldn't be a good day to bring up anything about Mason jars huh?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

In Response to Re: Banned for life on Jets Message bourd!:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Banned for life on Jets Message bourd! : OH I've been here 4 yrs and I enjoy the back and forth on another teams board-i get all the NY talk right here in nY on radio, tv etc...and I figure SB 42 gives us a tenuous connection...u gotta understand the entertainment value of watching u guys go at it with jets, colts and chargers fans...i dont have to be emotionally involved (not much anyway) but get all the benefits...it's better than the three stooges...and though 2/3 to 3/4 of u guys are ******s i like the friends i got here, the smart ones like mvp and texpat...hell, rock-o, i cant go on a cowboys board, them i despise! the pats i only more than casually dislike..and lets face it we both hate fatrex and the jets
    Posted by JintsFan[/QUOTE]

Ok....Are you sure you wouldn't have more fun on the Redskins, Eagles, or Cowboys message boards?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

the pats i only more than casually dislike..and lets face it we both hate fatrex and the jets

* passes over the peace bong... I mean pipe*

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

I like it.  I wish we had that here.  Pointless trolls and spammers should get banned.  It's the only thing about that pathetic site that is any good.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

Love ya BRO- Recon- N carolina and 4th marines at camp Schhaub --- Okinawa! Semper FI!!!! Thanks for everything-Go Pats!!!!In Response to Re: Banned for life on Jets Message bourd!:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Banned for life on Jets Message bourd! : 101st Airborne Nicaragua was Mona's there when you were stationed there?
    Posted by genaro008[/QUOTE]

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

Hey Jints fan-I would like to congratulate your team on a SB that was hand wrapped to you! BTW-I really believe----and I know you do also, that your QB is on par with Mr. Brady. LOL. Why are you here -let me guess, is it because the GangGreen board is a farce-welcome to real dialouge!!!!In Response to Re: Banned for life on Jets Message bourd!:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Banned for life on Jets Message bourd! : also JT I do not post "vile and stupid nonsense" here...u just can't handle legitimate objective criticism of ur beloved patsies

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

Thank you BMF -- you understand!In Response to Re: Banned for life on Jets Message bourd!:
    [QUOTE]There is a difference between trolling and good natured ribbing back and forth.  Trolls generally argue with every single thing you say, make outlandish dumb and wrong statements, like most the trolls we see on this board.
    Posted by BradyMossFan[/QUOTE]

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from gln826. Show gln826's posts

a Troll is a troll is a troll, doesnt matter what team they follow.  I dont care what team they follow.  If you have a point to make, fine, it is good to get an outside view on things.  However, if someone spews out the same drivil over and over again, or is a hypocrite, then that idiot should leave.  I dont even mind UD that much when he isnt being a hypocrite.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from norichcrybabies. Show norichcrybabies's posts

yeah.  I got "Because you'll never contribute to our board" or something like that just before playoffs last year.  I can go back and view it now, but I haven't actually tried posting.  My guess is no.

I will say this, though it is annoying as heck (sometimes) to not be able to swear on this board, that board is like a bunch of 12 year olds at the playground with the language they use.  And much of it begining with "C"'s. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In Response to Re: Banned for life on Jets Message bourd!:
    [QUOTE]I was booted from there 2 years ago under the name "DrunkJoe"  every post I made was "can I kiss you" LOL
    Posted by Harleyroadking-11[/QUOTE]
    Hhahahah! Priceless.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

BradyMoss fan that's classic. Your pics by the way are awesome and add a lot to this board. Thanks. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

Hey Jint I believe if you look at the bottom of your thread with the Eli 1 Tom O- you would realize that makes my point!!! Utter nonsense!In Response to Re: Banned for life on Jets Message bourd!:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Banned for life on Jets Message bourd! : also JT I do not post "vile and stupid nonsense" here...u just can't handle legitimate objective criticism of ur beloved patsies