Banned in Boston!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

Banned in Boston!

Rusty, not again?!?!?!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

Re: Banned in Boston!

oh, oh!  How much you wanna bet it's the maggotioni chick?

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

I was wondering why he didn't jump on UD in the thread about Spygate started by BabeParilli.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stommpper. Show Stommpper's posts

When will Rusty ever learn?
    Why oh why do mental institutions allow patients computer access.
    Joking is one thing but Rusty obviously has serious issues and no life.

Rusty needs to be on the pill, and many of themYell

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

What happened? Cliff notes version, please!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

yes what happened? why this time? how does he get banned so much and jetmangione doesn't?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Oh my word!  What happned???? Somebody...Please tell us!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from AyyyBoston. Show AyyyBoston's posts

Wow...sad how Rusty gets banned and this Jets tool doesn't. While Rusty can be a little overly vocal (don't know how to describe it exactly), I still enjoy reading his posts and do agree with some of his points.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

I know I could start another thread but.........What will Rusty Griswold's name be now?  Roy Wally? Cousin Eddie?  Cousin Dale? Ed the Car Salesman? Clark Griswold?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from No-Mercy-Defence. Show No-Mercy-Defence's posts

Maybe he should make an account with the name RUSTY-THE-MAGICIAN. Because hes here 1 second and then POOF hes gone

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

No idea, but if I had to guess, it might have been one or two crass statements he made (refering to parts of a woman's anatomy) in his "conversation" yesterday with JetsMangione.  That, or he threw out too many personal insults again . . .

Maybe he can explain when he's back, which will probably be later today . . .

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stommpper. Show Stommpper's posts

Rusty if you are out there, (oh my Gawd, yes you are way out there) Even though you and I have had our spats, I would like to offer you help.

I will purchase you a ticket for the Doctor Phil show, in hopes that you may overcome you anger issues, your hopeless anxiety, the relentless depression, your chronic masturbation, and the Barbie Doll complex.

Maybe, just maybe, Doctor Phil can be a guiding light in your troubles times.

may Gawd Bless you son!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

We should have a poll on what Rusty's new will be every time he gets banned. But that does bring up the question how he gets banned so often yet the Jets troll doesn't?

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stommpper. Show Stommpper's posts

I know I've had 4 or 5 accounts over 6 years but Rusty has had maybe 1 to 3 hundred. You are right he is very easy to spot and is easy to anger.

Next time he's on I will do a Satellite Geo-spectrral coded search to find his exact location.
    I'm very willing to bet he's the janitor at Danvers State Hospital and runs into the cleaning closet once an hour to repost on here....

RUSTY...step away from the mop sir!!!! you're under citizen arrest!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

Rusty's major issue is that he allows himself to be baited.  And there are those who post on this board whose life is so devoid of meaning that they get their kicks by doing that very thing. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

All due respect ATJ, all one needs to do is post something Rusty doesn't agree with to get him agitated, and no one should subvert their opinions in order to keep that from happening. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

In Response to Re: Banned in Boston!:
    [QUOTE]All due respect ATJ, all one needs to do is post something Rusty doesn't agree with to get him agitated, and no one should subvert their opinions in order to keep that from happening. 
    Posted by UD6[/QUOTE]

Expressing an opinion is one thing; picking a scrap for the purposes of picking a scrap is quite another.  There are those who post much edgier stuff than Rusty who continue on this board unabated.  And I have no intention of getting into a debate or even a discussion about it.  It is apparent (at least to me) that there are those who delight in posting on here for the sole purpose of stirring things up.  Not unique to this board or to life for that matter.  Just unfortunate that that's the best they can contribute to the conversation.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Banned in Boston! : You are too smart to be this wrong ATJ. It's amazing the lengths some go to rationalize and defend this guy and try and spin things so others are at fault. Sorry, but the fault lies all with rusty/whomever. He is arrogant as hell, condescending, a blind homer who's every post quickly descends into an argument and confrontation. He is the common denominator, only the other names and threads change. He is very knowledgable about football but that is overshadowed by the above. How anyone with any intelligence and perspective can't see this is amazing. You think he's been banned-what? six times?- because he is being "baited"? Ridiculous.
    Posted by JintsFan[/QUOTE]

Try notching it back a shade and reading what I posted.  At no point did I defend anyone.  I merely pointed out that Rusty ends up going down hill when he allows himself to be baited and that there were others in here pushing the envelope a lot further and yet don't end up being banned.  I didn't nominate the guy for canonization. 

My point, which you seem to have totally either missed or dismissed, is that there are a few who post in here for the sole purpose of picking a fight.  Most of us left that kind of behavior behind before we started high school.

Hold any opinion you like about anyone you like.  But don't take me to task for something that I neither said nor did.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

There are ways to respond and get a point across without subjecting oneself to a possible and/or certain ban. 

russ just simply needs to check himself a bit. 

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

Rusty should try a quality over quantity approach and stop feeding the trolls... 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

I've never been banned, but I have had some of my posts deleted by some mysterious person known only as "The Man".

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

[QUOTE]ATJ, how can you not put Rusty in that same category? He posts things just to stir up people. How many negative Jets threads has he posted?? Did you know he went to a Jets site just to spy and came back and posted all the threads so that he can make fun of Jets fans?? You may not be supporting him but you sure are letting him off the hook and seperating him from people who do the same thing. The fact is, its all good until you disagree and plenty of folks here can discuss w/out being a d ick or say "we can agree to disagree". He loves to Argue and beat on dead horses and in between all of that we get to hear him break down the Pats dominant run game and how much Brady s ucks! Yea, thats cant miss analysis right there. This guy gets whatever he deserves until he admits he either A.) has a mental problem or B.) Admit atleast ONCE that he was wrong. ME personally, I have caught him lying atleast 3 times on here. Flat out lying to make a point. As far as being banned 6 times Gints fan, thats just in the past year. He is more likely up to 10 by now..
    Posted by patsfan76[/QUOTE]

I didn't place anyone in any category so it would have been silly for me to place Rusty anywhere.  I specifically mentioned those who come to this forum for the sole purpose of picking a scrap; let the chips fall where they may.  If you wish to place Rusty in that category, that's up to you.  Neither is it my place to hold anyone accountable to anything unless they've spoken to me or about me in such a way that warrants, at my sole discretion, a reply.  Moreover I don't give a rat's a $$ what Rusty does on other forums.  If he went into a Jets forum, joined an Occupy Mars movement or signed a pledge to the Tea Party that's none of my concern. 

If you don't like Rusty that's your prerogative.  Who I like or dislike has nothing to do with the Pats, the NFL or this forum and is no one's business but mine.

And finally I'll tell you what I don't care for. I don't particularly care for the fact that because I didn't jump on the condemnation pile and offered my own view of the matter I'm being taken to task as a Rusty apologist.  Try reading what I post inistead of being critical of what I didn't.